Charles De Gaulle

Demi Lovato

Demi Lavato is a Disney star and child actress who has been struggling with alocholism and drug addiction for at least 10 years now. It's been revealed that she suffered three heart attacks and a stroke following an overdose a couple of years ago. Seems like a prime candidate for an early grave.

• Like 2

Hmm...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56107036

With heart issues, sight problems and permanent brain damage at 29 (and the issues which caused them not defeated), I agree - not one who will see a long life.

A name I have heard. But i've never seen this person in anything.

Interesting thread. Wonder if she's still around in 10 years and everything 'turned around' or she is dead in 5.

this is a young and talentless Amy Winehouse : she has been hospitalized last year after an overdose and has known drugs problems. She'll be dead within 5 years

• Like 1

Staggered she’s got this far, if I’m honest. The aftermath of this documentary is going to send her one of two ways.

9 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The aftermath of this documentary is going to send her one of two ways.

Agree it seems way too soon to be doing this kind of thing with her. It feels like a really foolish idea. 

I've got a lot of respect for people that purposely just stop being famous once they hit a wall like she did. Health over Fame, your recovery and beyond doesn't need documenting. I can't think of specific examples who have done that but maybe that's the whole point ha.

10 minutes ago, j0neseur0 said:

Agree it seems way too soon to be doing this kind of thing with her. It feels like a really foolish idea. 

I've got a lot of respect for people that purposely just stop being famous once they hit a wall like she did. Health over Fame, your recovery and beyond doesn't need documenting. I can't think of specific examples who have done that but maybe that's the whole point ha.

this remembers me a lot of Winehouse's trying to escape paparazzis and fame and her father bringing a TV reality show on the island where she escaped : people are real jerks when it comes to fame and money

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Staggered she’s got this far, if I’m honest. The aftermath of this documentary is going to send her one of two ways.

Maybe. To be fair to her she is genuinely trying to get help and fix herself. That being said her addictions seem to have a powerful hold over her. I predict either her or Bella Thorne (another disney star with serious drug problems) will overdose.

I remember her song "confident" from a few years ago, big name in the mainstream radio music

I have an online friend who has quotes of her music tattooed on her wrists because her music has literally saved her life before. They have similar problems regarding mental health too.

So many people I know online have had her as her idol for variety of reasons because she is the pin up girl for recovery. Whether it is to do with drug abuse, eating disorders, alcohol abuse, bi polar and even sexuality (she is bisexual). Now add partially blind and brain damaged to the bingo card.

Yet Paris Hilton turned 40 today...

Weird!

1 hour ago, Whitehouse said:

Yet Paris Hilton turned 40 today...

Weird!

How? 

• Like 1

She's gonna be another Amy Whitehouse. Dead of an overdose within 5 years. 

• Confused 2

Demi or Britney will be the next big pop death. 

59 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Demi or Britney will be the next big pop death. 

I've always predicted a tragic early death for Britney Spears, as far back as 2007.  

She's still struggling, but has lasted this long.  We'll see.

Demi Lovato is one to look out for as well.  

I pegged Lovato, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan as the most likely "shocking" young death.  

So far in 2021, only one major celebrity died young (Dustin Diamond), and even he really wasn't that well known except for those who grew up in the late 80s/early 90s.  

Or we will see a random young celebrity die of a drug overdose or suicide, probably a musician or actor.  Maybe even Shia LaBeouf or Kanye West.  

We are due for a "shocking" young celebrity death soon.  

• Like 1

Honestly I predict Demi will have another suicide attempt in the next 5 years or something along those lines. She has a history of bipolar and drug/alcohol addiction. Then due to her heart issues she'll have a heart attack. She is very talented and those with amazing talent + mental health = don't last long.

I was surprised to read that all her albums charted pretty well. So they are more a Miley Cyrus than a Lindsey Lohan.

5 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

they/them for just one person ?

what that mean ?

In Paul comment above

She is releasing a new album would become they are releasing a new album