Paul Bearer

Hugh Bonneville

Watching Graham Morton show when he was a guest. Looked a bit ....erm... Different? Might be shit make up, but, hmmmmmmm? 

8 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Think he lost weight under some sort of new training regime. Don't think it's anything more than that

He has been helping out at a pharmacy through the Pandemic which feels unlikely if he was ill due to the risk of contracting Covid-19.

• Like 1

And this is him on Graham "Morton" tonight

hugh.png

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Think he lost weight under some sort of new training regime. Don't think it's anything more than that

On top of the weight loss, he was also misguided enough to use a video-chat filter in interviews. Looks terrible. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with him. He was talking about plans for another Downton film once lockdown is over. I think these Zoom chats aren't doing many celebs favours, they just look as rough as the rest of us without the make-up and lighting.

• Like 2

Ooh yeah, see what you mean PB. Looks like it’s touch and go whether he sees 2062.

7 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Ooh yeah, see what you mean PB. Looks like it’s touch and go whether he sees 2062.

I'm thinking more 2059. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Which would be about the same year the first person in America knows who the fuck he is.  Great thread, Paul.  For reference go read Spade’s thread about who deserves ‘an individual thread’ you can find it in Extracurricular.  You are supposed to Administer this page against this shit - but choose instead to lead (this website into the toilet) by example. Fuxsake.

SirC

9 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

first person in America knows who the fuck he is.

And this is important because.....?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Which would be about the same year the first person in America knows who the fuck he is.

Oh here we fucking go. “This <UK-based> Deathlist site is too UK-centric”

Knob off and cry-wank to the star spangled banner. Be sure to put a box of tissues up your arsehole before your head goes back up there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Oh here we fucking go. “This <UK-based> Deathlist site is too UK-centric”

Knob off and cry-wank to the star spangled banner. Be sure to put a box of tissues up your arsehole before your head goes back up there.

There are occasions when I fear I have become too forthright in my posting. This isn't one of those days.

• Haha 1

I was going to say "he's famous - he won an Oscar for The King's Speech!", but he didn't, did he - it was that other middle-aged English posho. Not Hugh Grant, the other one. You know, him...

It's a naughty thread to open, Paul. But anything that sends the Cunt's blood pressure soaring or induces a cerebral haemorrhage/stroke gets my seal of approval.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, En Passant said:

There are occasions when I fear I have become too forthright in my posting. This isn't one of those days.

I’m losing patience with this site, quite honestly. I’ll simmer down when it gets better.

Bonneville clears up the mystery.

• Haha 1

Bonneville is the guy who - allegedly - has a super-injunction for press stories, right (i.e.; an injunction that's so secret we're not supposed to know he has one, or summat)?

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

You are supposed to Administer this page against this shit - but choose instead to lead (this website into the toilet) by example. Fuxsake.

SirC

Dont like it? Fuck off and don't come back. Problem solved. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Bonneville is the guy who - allegedly - has a super-injunction for press stories, right (i.e.; an injunction that's so secret we're not supposed to know he has one, or summat)?

He is regularly alluded to in Popbitch and similar. Feels like there are a fair few stories yet to see the light of day.

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Which would be about the same year the first person in America knows who the fuck he is. 

The Downton Abbey movie made nearly $100m in the USA alone and here's a NY TImes article from 2013 about the spread of the show worldwide and this article from the Independent about why it's so popular in the States (with questionable conclusions) states that 26 million Americans watched the premiere of the final series on PBS in 2016.

I also agree there is no need for this thread, but don't pretend you speak for all Americans.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, NotTheNagsHeadReading said:

He is regularly alluded to in Popbitch and similar. Feels like there are a fair few stories yet to see the light of day.

mens_t_shirt_-_dads_army_-_lance_corporal_jones_they_dont_like_it_up_em_-_green_cropped_300x300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, j0neseur0 said:

Meh. Still looks too much like Paul Burrell.

I think he looks like Piers Morgan in that photo he tweeted. 

19 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Which would be about the same year the first person in America knows who the fuck he is.  Great thread, Paul.  For reference go read Spade’s thread about who deserves ‘an individual thread’ you can find it in Extracurricular.  You are supposed to Administer this page against this shit - but choose instead to lead (this website into the toilet) by example. Fuxsake.

SirC

I thought Downton Abbey was quite popular in the US

• Like 1