DCI Frank Burnside

Tiger Woods

Sounds like a Paul Walker or Jose Reyes incident.  Apparently had to be airlifted out by jaws of life

Eu74TPdWYAY105S.png

Leg injuries. Moderate to critical injuries according to the LA Fire Dept. That's him finished competitively I would think given the problems he's been having injury wise the last few years 

What's Bentley's safety rating?

47 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Leg injuries. Moderate to critical injuries according to the LA Fire Dept. That's him finished competitively I would think given the problems he's been having injury wise the last few years 

Safe to say that his career is over. Wonder how critical it is. Life threatening? 

The toxicology report is going to be very interesting.  Everyone just let him off the hook with a form-letter-apology from his PR team after the drug-driving arrest in 2017 but I always doubted he ever got clean.  Guess we'll see.  Here's a picture of how he looked this past Sunday:

image.png.2b34d398a36506c05cf589cf33f11680.png

He had back surgery recently. So I can’t imagine an accident like this would do great things for him

21:19 PM -- “Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Woods was alert enough at the scene of the accident to ask first responders to have his manager pick up his stuff. We're told cops have not found anything illicit inside the vehicle.”

Seems fine to me.

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

21:19 PM -- “Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Woods was alert enough at the scene of the accident to ask first responders to have his manager pick up his stuff. We're told cops have not found anything illicit inside the vehicle.”

Seems fine to me.

Guessing anything illicit was already inside him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One more strike and he can have his own thread, or bunk up with that reformed character John Daly.

edit: be careful what you pretend you wish for.

Edited by harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy
nightmare comes true
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

One more strike and he can have his own thread, or bunk up with that reformed character John Daly.

Delete this, before a user with no profile picture sees...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

Delete this, before a user with no profile picture sees...

If he isn't a goner before that happens. But seriously, TW could have had his own thread considered his many scandals.

• Like 1

New members when they sign up and see that Beyoncé doesn't have a thread:

Gum Chewing GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 9

52 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

New members when they sign up and see that Beyoncé doesn't have a thread:

Gum Chewing GIFs | Tenor

Shhhh.  Don’t give them any ideas

Tiger Woods also has a history of substance abuse and has had numerous health issues (although none systemic to our knowledege) could exacerbate the abuse.

At least this thread adds some flavor. Better than another famous person with no health news getting a thread, which just gets filled with replies of people joking around or talking about memories of the celeb followed by their death after a year of inactivity.

Most famous (and arguably best) golfer alive. (for the time being)

This feels like a near miss for an increasingly reckless personality. It seems likely that this puts an end to his golf career and causes some possible long term mobility issues. Not life threatening in itself it appears but not good news for someone with an endless supply of money and serious addiction issues longer term. 

I think he crashed it on purpose when he realised he was behind the wheel of a Hyundai. The billionaire golfer suddenly understood how low his life had got and there was no point carrying on. Next stop is a Kia. 

12 hours ago, Beachy Head said:

Apparently had to be airlifted out by jaws of life

?

image.jpeg.07350c70b12392071b9a5a6df7a0c422.jpeg

Then...

image.jpeg.97adb8550557fa4bb7f1d99972957f06.jpeg

Surely?

Well, I do think that he is a "spent" person, there's no substance left for him to get it together. And a further decline of his life after his professional career is inevitable, like Boris Becker here in Germany, or Björn Borg, or Matti Nykänen. The open question to me is whether he is going to appear on Reality TV within the next 10 years.

• Like 2

For some reason, his life trajectory reminds me a bit of George Michael. Success at a cost of psychological problems not faced up to earlier, leading to erratic and risky behaviours in 40s. Who'd be a rich, talented superstar, eh?

Can we come up with a better, and likely more accurate, subtitle than 'golfer' please? All kinds of puns available for this particular pussy hound.

• Like 2

Those golf buggies can be quite lethal to drive, he should never have taken it onto the open road.

• Like 1