Sign in to follow this  
Charles De Gaulle

Why every thread is sacred

I have been compelled to make this post because a lot of new users here don't seem to understand. Don't worry I'll explain. Every thread is sacred and must serve a purpose or else this website will be deleted by jesus.

I know what you must be thinking "Charles, this is a forum with no thread limit surely creating one hurts no one" which I will respond with "Wrong"!

We must be extremely uptight and whiny about new threads or else jesus will delete this site. 

Now that you know. Behave new users.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

In before the lock.

16 minutes ago, Toast said:

In before the lock.

Must be as easy and more useful to delete rather than lock?  As its creator knows all too well is what’s going to happen to it. 

Why (oh why) isn't there a poll for those in favour of or against new threads, and another for those in favour of or against polls about new threads?

reminds me of an old song...

1 hour ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I have been compelled to make this post because a lot of new users here don't seem to understand. Don't worry I'll explain. Every thread is sacred and must serve a purpose or else this website will be deleted by jesus.

I know what you must be thinking "Charles, this is a forum with no thread limit surely creating one hurts no one" which I will respond with "Wrong"!

We must be extremely uptight and whiny about new threads or else jesus will delete this site. 

You and those other useless fucking twats, that cling onto the forum like a bit of fecal clagg hanging on to the fur around a cat's arse hole, is the primary reason why I am not posting much anymore.

Just fuck off.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Says the member that "joined" on 10th December 2020.  

• Like 3