Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

This thread really shouldn’t exist. Off topic clickbait being plastered by Crem and a few others is its only function.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

This thread really shouldn’t exist. Off topic clickbait being plastered by Crem and a few others is its only function.

Even I think this thread is shit. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

They both are.  He's lucky that he doesn't get booed.  

He does. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Toast said:

He does. 

Good!  Miserable twat, he is.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It should because I created it. 

This isn’t a serious job. It’s a fucking website. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, msc said:

Even I think this thread is shit. :D

Aye, you might regard it as a spare thread, just in case...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

It should because I created it. 

Ever more reason for it to be binned.

Your contributions on here in recent years have gone from valuable and respected to utter pish.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 26/07/2024 at 09:23, Ulitzer95 said:

Who cares? Seriously. Let people talk amongst themselves. I don't find myself agreeing with Windsor often but he is 100% right here. It's a website and not a job and people gossip about whatever the hell they want to if it relates to the subject at hand. A huge part of what makes this forum the place it is that it's a great place to find information and the banter amongst ourselves also does that. I dunno what this sudden change is about. Has someone told you that you are been considered for mod on this site? 

For real, this site isn't losing anything by having a relaxed enforcement of on topic rules. I don't see any threads anywhere about how deathlist is losing it credibility because of off topic discussion. The only thing I do see this site losing is visitors if you ever become mod here. Like seriously, a site can become so overmoderated that people lose interest. 

• Like 3

He's turning 40, allegedly has cognitive/behavioral issues and substance abuse, and is rumoured to be unhappy in his marriage. 

When or if it dawns on the Duke of Dumbarton his money went to drugs, publicity for his wife, and purchase of awards from low-reputation U.S. "charities",  and if he despairs of direction of his life and repercussions of his life decisions this thread will be seen as prescient. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Torva Messor said:

He's turning 40, allegedly has cognitive/behavioral issues and substance abuse, and is rumoured to be unhappy in his marriage.

When or if it dawns on the Duke of Dumbarton his money went to drugs, publicity for his wife, and purchase of awards from low-reputation U.S. "charities",  and if he despairs of direction of his life and repercussions of his life decisions this thread will be seen as prescient. 

That, and he is widely loathed and despised for his treatment of his grandparents in the last months of their lives.  And many other examples of his behaviour. 

Same goes for the narcissist wife.

I wouldn't rule out someone blowing him/them away.

Not sure why everyone ripping this thread. At this point, he may have less than 60 years left in him.

On 27/07/2024 at 10:40, Ulitzer95 said:

Ever more reason for it to be binned.

Your contributions on here in recent years have gone from valuable and respected to utter pish.

Don’t talk pish!

I am Windsor the Troll! My contribution has never been either valuable or respected! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1