Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

Their ambition is to be the figureheads of a social/political movement in America and the world.

Companies, institutions and politicians who want to be seen to be progressive will throw some money their way and keep the show on the road but as they travel across the world with one begging bowl for their charities and another for their lavish lifestyle maybe people will eventually start to turn on them but no one should be in any doubt that Meghan has both eyes firmly on the White House.

Their plan to avoid carrying on the damage to their own children by bringing them up in the public eye and separated from family on both sides of the Atlantic might not offer that much of a different outcome.

Also, if they stay in California does anyone else think its inevitable that in years to come Archie will end up on one of those Bachelor shows in America where he’ll be promoted as a ‘handsome prince’ for toothy over eager American women to compete over?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, openviews said:

Their ambition is to be the figureheads of a social/political movement in America and the world.

Companies, institutions and politicians who want to be seen to be progressive will throw some money their way and keep the show on the road but as they travel across the world with one begging bowl for their charities and another for their lavish lifestyle maybe people will eventually start to turn on them but no one should be in any doubt that Meghan has both eyes firmly on the White House.

Their plan to avoid carrying on the damage to their own children by bringing them up in the public eye and separated from family on both sides of the Atlantic might not offer that much of a different outcome.

Also, if they stay in California does anyone else think its inevitable that in years to come Archie will end up on one of those Bachelor shows in America where he’ll be promoted as a ‘handsome prince’ for toothy over eager American women to compete over?

We've already established Archie is straight!?

He started early, then

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, openviews said:

I think their 'progressive ' credentials are rather superficial in reality. 

What their ambition is and what they are capable of  seems rather mismatched. 

Once their novelty value has worn off, and the toxic way they are behaving and oversharing is speeding up when we reach that day, I don't see companies and organisations  continuing to want to 'throw money at them '.  Quite the opposite!

I don't think they are on that many americans radar to be honest,  it doesnt seem many americans  are very interested in them , many who are interested in them actively dislike them particularly Harry after his first ammendment comment  .

The number who are actively morally outraged about their' plight 'and genuinely give a rats arse I suspect is vanishingly  small. 

Elements of the US media are clearly  trying  to make them a thing but I don't think it is working. 

The phrase media bubble springs to mind. 

20210523_130937.jpg

On 21/05/2021 at 14:57, Windsor said:

I note the wanker was crying this week at drinking a week’s worth of booze in a day. 

He also says he was a junkie.

Relapse when she divorced him? It’s only a matter of time as we are only a couple months into his interviews and most folk are already bored of his winging about his deed Mam.

Sadly for him without his deed mam, he has nothing. 

A 'week's worth of booze' being 14 units nowadays, of course. For me that's a half bottle of rum. I can easily shift that in an afternoon, especially if the sun's out. Drugs are another matter of course but it sounds like he was a pretty lightweight alcoholic. 

16 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

A 'week's worth of booze' being 14 units nowadays, of course. For me that's a half bottle of rum. I can easily shift that in an afternoon, especially if the sun's out. Drugs are another matter of course but it sounds like he was a pretty lightweight alcoholic. 

Welcome to the real world, this is how the rest of us live, go to work in the week and binge at the weekend.

Holidays, distractions, status,  funded, a bit of media exposure, behave don't be an idiot, OK he had some parental issues, he has seen worse. No need to cry there are people in a far worse position, be grateful. 

• Like 1

I hope someone beats the shit out of him when he gets to Balmoral.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like I'm Harry's only fan hereabouts. Perfectly entitled to reject the life he was born into, imo.

Being a second child meself...

Ah, well, I was the only one to cheer on McEnroe at Wimbledon every year, look at his rehabilitation. If Harry wants to go off and make a life, that's up to him. A rejection of public life doesn't mean a rejection of his family, and we are seeing that today.

Plus, Harry has a fantastic arse....;):P

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Perfectly entitled to reject the life he was born into, imo.

That is not the issue for me, nor I suspect for most people. 

It is the way they have gone about it.  (I say "they" because I think it's obvious who is running their show.)

Nobody would have minded if he'd retired from RF duties and lived a more private life, making a career in some other field.  But he wanted to keep all the perks while rejecting all the responsibilities. 

And I will never, never forgive him for the terrible hurt he has caused to his grandparents.  Blighting their final years with lies and false accusations in the most public manner possible.

Vile little turd.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toast said:

he wanted to keep all the perks while rejecting all the responsibilities.

This.

I'm no monarchist, but not because I hate the privilege particularly, the world is full of privileged people it's not a fair place, it's more because I hate the system of class it embodies for an entire nation and how it perpetuates that divide simply by being the pinnacle of it.

However his grandmother earned a huge swathe of peoples enduring respect, including mine, for being everything that was expected of her and more for 70 bloody years and did it with aplomb and nary a single complaint. Woman took it on the chin and got on with it. It was a prison cell, albeit a very fancily appointed one.

I don't like how Meghan has pulled him away from all the things he is passionate about and any other friends he had back in UK. Also pulled him away from his interests such as sport like Polo "oh yeah he plays polo an hour away". My dear - he could play Polo 10 minutes away living in Windsor.

Also La La Land is much more isolating with the big houses and only Oprah Winfrey to keep you company.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I don't like how Meghan has pulled him away from all the things he is passionate about and any other friends he had back in UK. Also pulled him away from his interests such as sport like Polo "oh yeah he plays polo an hour away". My dear - he could play Polo 10 minutes away living in Windsor.

Also La La Land is much more isolating with the big houses and only Oprah Winfrey to keep you company.

That's exactly what narcissists do - they isolate the target, cutting them off from all their friends and family so they are entirely dependent on the narc, trapped and under their control.

I see they haven't brought the invisible children again.  If it's true that they're both staying until the funeral, that's a long time to leave them.  Rather unnatural.

• Like 1

This is a very interesting listen.  There are many more instalments, but this nails it.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Toast said:

That's exactly what narcissists do - they isolate the target, cutting them off from all their friends and family so they are entirely dependent on the narc, trapped and under their control.

I see they haven't brought the invisible children again.  If it's true that they're both staying until the funeral, that's a long time to leave them.  Rather unnatural.

In fact they only they Following royal tradition for once through.  I mean the Queen left Charles and Anne for many months. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

In fact they only they Following royal tradition for once through.  I mean the Queen left Charles and Anne for many months. 

Sure, but that's not the modern way. 

I'm sure they have been given plenty of chances to bring the kids over but probably not with certain royal protections paid for by the crown (their excuse). Also it's going to be a very busy two weeks or more and a lot of attention on EVERYONE with a lot of grief everywhere, so wouldn't they be safer back home?

Game of Thones is going on right now though and the powers that be are probably trying to twist the narrative that they are making up so that it could ruin anything Meghan or Harry says in the future.

His real Daddy is proud of him.

primary-share.png?17&f=1&nofb=1

#GoHomeMeghanMarkle is currently trending on Twitter. Oh dear.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

I'm sure they have been given plenty of chances to bring the kids over but probably not with certain royal protections paid for by the crown (their excuse). Also it's going to be a very busy two weeks or more and a lot of attention on EVERYONE with a lot of grief everywhere, so wouldn't they be safer back home?

Game of Thones is going on right now though and the powers that be are probably trying to twist the narrative that they are making up so that it could ruin anything Meghan or Harry says in the future.

Reports saying they are considering if to fly them over.

18 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Reports saying they are considering if to fly them over.

Meghan should just go home.  There is no reason for her to be here.

• Like 3

This is the last hurrah for Harry and Megan. There's a new king, a new structure and hierarchy and these two grifters don't fit in anywhere.

After the funeral and the coronation there won't be a big set piece event for a long time. No big  weddings, funerals, births or jubilees are likely for at least a decade and possibly 2 decades.

2011-23: William/Kate wedding, Harry/Meghan wedding, other weddings (Beatrice etc), Philip funeral, Queen funeral, George birth, Charlotte birth, Louis birth, Archie birth, Lilibet birth, Diamond jubilee, Platinum jubilee, Coronation

2024-34 onwards: tumbleweed

2035 onwards: Charles death, George wedding, Charlotte wedding etc

I hope they have something planned to keep everyone entertained for the next 10 years

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

This is the last hurrah for Harry and Megan. There's a new king, a new structure and hierarchy and these two grifters don't fit in anywhere.

After the funeral and the coronation there won't be a big set piece event for a long time. No big  weddings, funerals, births or jubilees are likely for at least a decade and possibly 2 decades.

Shot themselves in the foot but both are most likely too narcissistic to even see it.

I'm not sure why, but my mother had Harry diagnosed as unstable by the time he was eleven.   Note this was well before his mother died.

Harry Mountbatten-Windsor wants his father and brother back. 

About a month after he fucked them over on the tele, and a couple of days before he fucks them over in a book someone write for him. 

Talk about having your cake and eating it. 

• Like 4

You could summarize all of H&M's "tell all-interviews", books, Netflix documentaries and comments by means of a Mötörhead cover: A waste of space, a waste of space!"

• Like 2