Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

I am seriously worried about William and his family.  There are some very unstable people in the world and some of them are supporters of Harrighan.

Meghan's disturbing comment that she and Harry are "only one plane crash away from the throne" might just trigger something.

Harry needs to be removed from the line of succession, along with any offspring he has. 

Partly because Meghan Harry on the throne would be unthinkable, but most importantly to protect the Wales family.  They are vulnerable as long as Harry is in the LoS.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

I am seriously worried about William and his family.  There are some very unstable people in the world and some of them are supporters of Harrighan.

Meghan's disturbing comment that she and Harry are "only one plane crash away from the throne" might just trigger something.

Harry needs to be removed from the line of succession, along with any offspring he has. 

Partly because Meghan Harry on the throne would be unthinkable, but most importantly to protect the Wales family.  They are vulnerable as long as Harry is in the LoS.

The Government and opposition are both seemingly united in being reluctant to comment on them and also Andrew. Even adding Anne and Edward to the list of those who can stand in for Charles was done in a way that avoided too much debate about Harry and Andrew.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

The Government and opposition are both seemingly united in being reluctant to comment on them and also Andrew. Even adding Anne and Edward to the list of those who can stand in for Charles was done in a way that avoided too much debate about Harry and Andrew.

There's a Private Members Bill in play seeking to remove titles, which was instigated by the MP for York.  That's aimed at Andrew, but could obviously be used against Harry.  I'm not so concerned about the titles, they've already lost the HRH.

Saying nothing is the wisest move as it avoids giving Harrighan any fuel.  People have learned that anything said to or about them may be twisted and misrepresented.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Toast said:

Saying nothing is the wisest move

We got there in the end. Let’s do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

We got there in the end. Let’s do that.

You can always opt for not reading the thread.

• Like 2

On 11/09/2022 at 19:47, Kenny said:

His real Daddy is proud of him.

primary-share.png?17&f=1&nofb=1

"'I want my father and brother back" - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64145773

Harry, just give James a call. I'm sure he'd be pleased to hear from you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Toast said:

You can always opt for not reading the thread.

I’m just saying I find it extraordinary that you and the vast majority of others have exactly the same sentiment as me that everyone should stop talking about the Sussexes, and yet you carry on doing so.

If we all did what I quoted you as saying, which is to completely stop speaking about them, H&M don’t get the attention they desire, you eventually stop thinking about these people who wind you up so much, news outlets have to find something else to talk about as people have stopped giving a shit AND, meanwhile, everyone who cares not a fuck about the Sussexes or the Royals are less bored and not cringing at the repetitive, vitriolic rants from either side of the argument. It’s a win-win-win-win.

So why not let’s just all stop talking about the fuckers and leave this thread and the Meghan thread alone until there’s some kind of significant news about their or their immediate family’s health? Surely that’s agreeable?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

There's a Private Members Bill in play seeking to remove titles, which was instigated by the MP for York.  That's aimed at Andrew, but could obviously be used against Harry.  I'm not so concerned about the titles, they've already lost the HRH.

Saying nothing is the wisest move as it avoids giving Harrighan any fuel.  People have learned that anything said to or about them may be twisted and misrepresented.

It won’t get given Government time. Neither Rishi Sunak or Keir Starmer want to get involved. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

"'I want my father and brother back" - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64145773

Harry, just give James a call. I'm sure he'd be pleased to hear from you.

James Hewitt and Princess Diana weren’t even introduced to one another until Harry was a toddler. I’m not sure why ppl but into this Hewitt nonsense. He looks like a spitting image of Charles.

36 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

James Hewitt and Princess Diana weren’t even introduced to one another until Harry was a toddler. I’m not sure why ppl but into this Hewitt nonsense. He looks like a spitting image of Charles.

Aye right!

14 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Aye right!

He looks like his late grandfather the Duke of Edinburgh, when he was younger. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TQR said:

I’m just saying I find it extraordinary that you and the vast majority of others have exactly the same sentiment as me that everyone should stop talking about the Sussexes, and yet you carry on doing so.

If we all did what I quoted you as saying, which is to completely stop speaking about them, H&M don’t get the attention they desire, you eventually stop thinking about these people who wind you up so much, news outlets have to find something else to talk about as people have stopped giving a shit AND, meanwhile, everyone who cares not a fuck about the Sussexes or the Royals are less bored and not cringing at the repetitive, vitriolic rants from either side of the argument. It’s a win-win-win-win.

So why not let’s just all stop talking about the fuckers and leave this thread and the Meghan thread alone until there’s some kind of significant news about their or their immediate family’s health? Surely that’s agreeable?

That's not what I said.  I wasn't referring to the general public.

The Royal Family are right not to respond to the constant barrage of abuse from Harrighan.   They are rising above it, not engaging in unseemly public back-and-forth.

And it makes sense for politicians not to get involved unless and until some legislation is called for.

I agree that it would be helpful if everybody just blanked Harrighan, but that will never happen, they are nutritious fodder for the media.

Finally they don't "wind me up".  I am, as I stated, worried about the threats to the Wales family.

There are also wider implications as the Sussexes are also being used to damage the reputation of our country.  This article is worth a read.

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3784176-the-trouble-with-harry-and-meghan/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

He looks like his late grandfather the Duke of Edinburgh, when he was younger. 

A published DNA test by a reputable agency would resolve the issue but...

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

It won’t get given Government time. Neither Rishi Sunak or Keir Starmer want to get involved. 

It's already had a second reading.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/3289

39 minutes ago, Toast said:

I agree that it would be helpful if everybody just blanked Harrighan, but that will never happen, they are nutritious fodder for the media.

Finally they don't "wind me up".  I am, as I stated, worried about the threats to the Wales family.

There are also wider implications as the Sussexes are also being used to damage the reputation of our country. 

They have been nutritious fodder for the media from the moment they refused to dance to their tune, then spoke out against their obsession with them when Harry was afraid of a repeat of what happened to his mother. If the media find it nutritious fodder, it’s best to leave it the fucking hell alone (see also: culture wars). Stoking hatred sells/gets clicks.

The Sussexes defending themselves from the media’s skewed reporting on them (eg. articles on Meghan doing just as Kate did in the past and getting shredded for it) was fair and legitimate. Speaking out against Harry’s family was arguable, but could’ve been put to bed privately and neither side came out of that argument well. Making a six-act play of it on Netflix was self-promotion and a cue for EVERYONE to start ignoring them - this stops fanning the flames and stops them getting the attention they so desired.

The fact people are still having this conversation means the media have more excuses to print their poison and H&M get more publicity, so both the fucking bad sides have won. That’s why I feel so strongly about why everyone should be shutting the up fuck about the whole charade. Less hatred = less danger to anyone involved.

• Like 2

In that case I don't expect to hear any more from you on this subject.

20 minutes ago, Toast said:

In that case I don't expect to hear any more from you on this subject.

Until said subject crops up again needlessly, yes.

Discuss the fuck out of it on here.

It's DL FFS, not Twatter or Instagram, FB or any other social media place where the unhinged mix with the sane.

Small audience,  1 thread, all is good.

• Thanks 1

In all the coverage over the years,  this is the first mention I’ve seen of ‘threats to the Wales family’ - is there a serious line of thinking that Harry would have his brother AND his three children offed just so he could be King?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

In all the coverage over the years,  this is the first mention I’ve seen of ‘threats to the Wales family’ - is there a serious line of thinking that Harry would have his brother AND his three children offed just so he could be King?  

No, not Harry, but they have some followers and there are nutters out there who might try it. 

Plus, without wishing to sound like our engineering friend, there are enemies of the state who are already doing a good job of bringing our country to its knees.  It would be another way to attack and wound us.  Harrighan are being used.

• Like 1

The sad thing in my eyes- is all families have fall outs and in many cases only come back together at a funeral.

Clearly this didn’t happen when QEII passed but then if you’ve sold your soul to the Netflix devil prior to her death, you’re not exactly going to get a warm welcome by your brother and your Dad has just lost his Darling Mama and got the top job. 

What sits most uncomfortably is for a couple so scared of the press, they do rather seem to like it… 

And now of course today- we’ve a book to launch- hence ‘I miss my family’ line. 

If we are to have a slimmed down royal family then some are pressing the button towards that on their own right. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Discuss the fuck out of it on here.

It's DL FFS, not Twatter or Instagram, FB or any other social media place where the unhinged mix with the sane.

Small audience,  1 thread, all is good.

1 thread?

There is another..

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/10006-meghan-markle/?page=8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

Yeah, ok, one more. It's not like a few hundred people are getting out of their prams over them on Twitter, is it.

• Like 1