Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think he is trolling people. So many of the main claims are making people just laugh. 

His claims has substance to him because the man truly believes that he has been wronged.

He hasn't been, he just thinks he has.

Honestly? He needs help, he needs to work through his demons.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sean said:

It is now revealed that he chronicles in his book about how he lost his virginity and took drugs as a teenager.What next?Talking about his first wank or the time he did a shit so big it blocked the bog?Talk about emotional incontinence.

If that big shit was anywhere within the grounds of the various royal residences then WE paid to unblock that fucking toilet. There's public interest, or summat.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

His claims has substance to him because the man truly believes that he has been wronged.

He hasn't been, he just thinks he has.

Honestly? He needs help, he needs to work through his demons.

Someone should ring him and suggest joining Deathlist would help him get grounded and share a few laughs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

He and his wife are both cunts.  They deserve each other.  

He less so, IMHO.

He has demons, I think he is mentally fragile.

She, on the other hand, has balls of steel.

She has been caught out lying more than once, water off a ducks back.

She has manipulated him, her aim is control, it feeds her, gives her more power, a greater profile, FAME!

He was vulnerable, still is and she is in the driving seat, make no mistake, or summat.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Someone should ring him and suggest joining Deathlist would help him get grounded and share a few laughs!

I wonder what members of the Royal Family have actually found this place and read threads, maybe even, you know, posted!!

We may only speculate!

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I wonder what members of the Royal Family have actually found this place and read threads, maybe even, you know, posted!!

We may only speculate!

Aye, though Harry's current habit of downloading his history for profit might have brought him onto our radar. Anyone publicly discussing 25 taliban killed can expect to get noticed - the next time Harry does a speech they'll ban anyone with a backpack or a big belt!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He less so, IMHO.

She has manipulated him, her aim is control, it feeds her, gives her more power, a greater profile, FAME!

He was vulnerable, still is and she is in the driving seat, make no mistake, or summat.

Whatever, fuck him.  His willingness to so publicly air this when it's all one-sided and when he knows damn well that there won't be a response in kind, it's bullshit and I find it reprehensible.  The attempts at self-martyrdom.  OMG, my brother got in a fight with me, see, he's terrible!  Even bringing up his mother in an attempt to gain sympathy for himself and his family, I just think it's disgusting.  The more information that comes out and the more he talks, the more I loathe him.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think he is trolling people. So many of the main claims are making people just laugh. 

He’s thick as pigshit. He wouldn’t know how to troll ppl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He’s thick as pigshit. He wouldn’t know how to troll ppl.

I’m sure even he would understand social media through and how people will laugh about him talking about his frozen penis. 

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He less so, IMHO.

She's a bully and I could imagine her pushing him too far, he throttles her and then tops himself.

This comes to you from someone who predicted his mother's death. B)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

She's a bully and I could imagine her pushing him too far, he throttles her and then tops himself.

This comes to you from someone who predicted his mother's death. B)

I hope it doesn't come to that. She's a mass manipulator and I think she's seriously dangerous. Harry, on the other hand, I still have a soft spot for deep down. I find it hard to fathom what he's done but he fell head over heels for her and doesn't realise what she's doing. I hope he one day reconciles with the family and returns to the UK, and finds a girl who isn't a psycho.

• Facepalm 1

She's a narcissist.   HG Tudor's videos (podcasts really) on Youtube are very instructive about what makes her tick.

(He always refers to her as "Harry's Wife" because without him, she is a nobody.)

Here's a couple of interesting recent ones.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Been laughing at this a lot today: “SPARE US!” screams the Daily Fail, over seventeen fucking pages :lol::lol::lol::lol:

48FE676F-D413-4DD3-B499-53C82E7E7B8E.thumb.jpeg.e257dbf57754b2adbc60993fe4194ea3.jpeg

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

Been laughing at this a lot today: “SPARE US!” screams the Daily Fail, over seventeen fucking pages :lol::lol::lol::lol:

His autobiography is called “Spare”. I got the joke…

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

His autobiography is called “Spare”. I got the joke…

But did you get the hysterical, head-boiled hypocrisy? 

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

But did you get the hysterical, head-boiled hypocrisy? 

You just can't stay away, can you?

The hypocrites in this affair are Harry and Meghan.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Toast said:

Even I'll admit they would then at least be newsworthy. But until then I can't raise much interest tbh.

I noted one of the lesser reported 'revelations' was that the King told Harry his wife was not welcome at the Queen's deathbed/Balmoral.   

If thats in the book, then presumably that was one of the revisions that was added after the Queen's death.

I think it shows that the family feared it would end up in some podcast, perhaps the Queen whispering to Meghan with her dying breath that she must look after Harry against dark forces which are stopping him taking his rightful place as KING. Personally I'm glad the Queen died before he got there otherwise that could have made the final cut too. 

• Like 2

It would have been a different story if you’d asked me a month ago, but after this relentless media hype stirred up by their own PR for this book release, I’m now firmly of the opinion they should both have their titles stripped and all ties cut. 

What bugs me more than anything is they constantly go on about telling their side of the story - as if King Charles, Prince William or the Duchess of Cambridge have in some way already given theirs. The only two who have sat down and given media interviews on this entire debacle is Harry and Meghan and they know fine well that Charles, Kate and Wills will never have the opportunity to do so because of their positions. The only side of the story we’ve actually heard is Harry and Meghan’s.  

Whether the family can reconcile is one thing, however I do now think we have passed the point of no return and I can’t ever see them being accepted back by the British public in any meaningful way.

This pity wankfest that Harry and Meghan are running is a pure embarrassment.

• Like 4

The Taliban have declared him to be a war criminal. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I noted one of the lesser reported 'revelations' was that the King told Harry his wife was not welcome at the Queen's deathbed/Balmoral.   

If thats in the book, then presumably that was one of the revisions that was added after the Queen's death.

I think it shows that the family feared it would end up in some podcast, perhaps the Queen whispering to Meghan with her dying breath that she must look after Harry against dark forces which are stopping him taking his rightful place as KING. Personally I'm glad the Queen died before he got there otherwise that could have made the final cut too. 

It’s interesting that hasn’t been given much press coverage.

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

You just can't stay away, can you?

The hypocrites in this affair are Harry and Meghan.

Just doing exactly the same as you: reacting to the bollocks the press prints. Only difference is, my reaction is laughter because I see how ridiculous these ghouls who publish this stuff look.

Your hatred of H&M aside for one moment, do you think the press aren’t massive hypocrites?

• Like 1

I do wonder what would have happened if The Queen died post the book being released. We've no idea if he's reinserted stuff he was going to leave out since she's already gone but I keep remembering the scene at Windsor, where William and Kate and Harry and Meghan emerged together to greet well wishers after The Queen's passing. There was genuine goodwill and optimism for the Sussexes, despite all these stories about Harry being painted to be the villain after he left. I doubt the same would be the case now, and the only thing that's happened since has been their own publicity: Netflix, the interviews, the book.

I came across a paper from a few days ago, the ones with the headlines about Harry saying 'I want my father and brother back.' But how sincerely can that be taken when he knows full well the book a week later is going to refer to his brother as his "arch nemesis", recount an alleged "assault" on him by his brother and refer to his father's wife as "the wicked stepmother"?

And I'm going to say I agree with @TQR on the hypocrisy. The Daily Fail claims it wants us spared from Harry whinging, then devotes an unrivalled 17 pages to exploring every single claim in detail. If you think he should be ignored - ignore him!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

I do wonder what would have happened if The Queen died post the book being released. We've no idea if he's reinserted stuff he was going to leave out since she's already gone but I keep remembering the scene at Windsor, where William and Kate and Harry and Meghan emerged together to greet well wishers after The Queen's passing. There was genuine goodwill and optimism for the Sussexes, despite all these stories about Harry being painted to be the villain after he left. I doubt the same would be the case now, and the only thing that's happened since has been their own publicity: Netflix, the interviews, the book.

I came across a paper from a few days ago, the ones with the headlines about Harry saying 'I want my father and brother back.' But how sincerely can that be taken when he knows full well the book a week later is going to refer to his brother as his "arch nemesis", recount an alleged "assault" on him by his brother and refer to his father's wife as "the wicked stepmother"?

And I'm going to say I agree with @TQR on the hypocrisy. The Daily Fail claims it wants us spared from Harry whinging, then devotes an unrivalled 17 pages to exploring every single claim in detail. If you think he should be ignored - ignore him!

And it will be another 15 or maybe pages tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday probably.

12 minutes ago, TQR said:

Just doing exactly the same as you: reacting to the bollocks the press prints. Only difference is, my reaction is laughter because I see how ridiculous these ghouls who publish this stuff look.

Your hatred of H&M aside for one moment, do you think the press aren’t massive hypocrites?

Nah, you’ve literally complained in the past about how ppl keep talking about them. Then when there’s no conversation in this thread for over 12 hours, you kick it off again. You know exactly what you’re doing, Quim. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1