Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

17 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Nah, you’ve literally complained in the past about how ppl keep talking about them. Then when there’s no conversation in this thread for over 12 hours, you kick it off again. You know exactly what you’re doing, Quim. ;) 

I’m just taking part in a conversation that’s going to happen regardless. I’m holding up a mirror to what has been happening in the opposite direction, and I enjoy doing so. That’s what I’m doing. So now I’ve cleared that up, I’ll ask again (I’ll let you off the virtue signalling question from yesterday): can you not see the laughable hypocrisy of the press here? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Latest from HG Tudor examining how and why narcissists smear and also how Harry's Wife smears by proxy using Harry.

• Facepalm 1

How do you mute a thread?

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

How do you mute a thread?

But if he dies, how will you know? :o

• Haha 4

He would not be let near the front line. He’s a liar. Trouble is, mugs believe it.

• Like 3

It's not the gossip that interests me, it's the psychology of what's happening.

It's noticeable that Harry is out on his own with these interviews, whereas his handler doesn't usually let him out of her control.

This instalment explains her motives and how she's distanced herself at this point so that she can blame him for any negative fallout. 

Although from what's been leaked it's pretty obvious that a lot of the book has been written by her.

Interestingly HG explains that narcissists don't plan ahead but act in the present moment. She's driven by her narcissism, but she's not aware of it.

These "videos" are just audio, btw, so you can listen while you're doing something else.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

965397165_Harrydogbowl.jpg.1b1b741f213941f2dd91ab2c2773ec56.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

15 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

FB_IMG_1673048019661.jpg

Can someone explain what the medals are for?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Redrumours said:

Can someone explain what the medals are for?

Golden and Diamond Jubilee medals. They are awarded generally for long service in public service. Usually 5 year minimum. 

Not military. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Windsor said:

Golden and Diamond Jubilee medals. They are awarded generally for long service in public service. Usually 5 year minimum. 

Not military. 

He should have a GSM at least as you are entitled to it after 30 days of service.

20 minutes ago, One shot Paddy said:

He should have a GSM at least as you are entitled to it after 30 days of service.

Only if he gave service in an active theatre of war though? This isn’t the US military. ;)

In other news a tweet popped up on my phone this morning suggesting that Ashleigh Hale - Meghan’s niece/daughter - may be the surrogate for Archie and Lilibet. Yes, we have gone back to the 14th/15th Century standard of claiming the heirs are excluded from succession effectively being bastards. Pure fantasy, you understand. :D 

Before this thread gets too cluttered I would like to suggest the creation of separate threads for Meghan and Prince William, maybe also Catherine.

Just now, gcreptile said:

Before this thread gets too cluttered I would like to suggest the creation of separate threads for Meghan

We already have one for Meghan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's also one somewhere about when Harry and Meghan will divorce.

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

There's also one somewhere about when Harry and Meghan will divorce.

I would bet loads on that happening by the end of the decade.Once he has sold his soul to the rest for financial gain he will have lost all his appeal to her.

50 minutes ago, Sean said:

I would bet loads on that happening by the end of the decade.Once he has sold his soul to the rest for financial gain he will have lost all his appeal to her.

She will discard him when she has sucked him dry.  She will then do a book and a reality show in which she will blame him for everything and wail about how badly he treated her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

We already have one for Meghan.

Don't understand why my Meghan thread has a picture of Gavin williamson on it

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Toast said:

She will discard him when she has sucked him dry.  She will then do a book and a reality show in which she will blame him for everything and wail about how badly he treated her.

Aye, well - I was discarded having been sucked dry by someone previously married, took me a day or two to get over it but very fond memories all the same!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Or he might just go all Duke of Winsdor and be slavishly devoted to her until he dies whether she deserves it or not

Just now, Bibliogryphon said:

Or he might just go all Duke of Winsdor and be slavishly devoted to her until he dies whether she deserves it or not

Nah she will leave him.He would never leave her.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sean said:

Nah she will leave him.He would never leave her.

She'll leave him if she gets a better offer...I wouldn't bank on it!

• Like 1