Bibliogryphon

Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool IV

Congratulations @RoverAndOut and thank you Bibliogryphon for hosting the pool! Looking forward to participating in the V

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still, hoping that @Bibliogryphon includes a rule that anyone dead before the start doesn't count and will be replaced by a sub if discovered at any time for the duration of the game.

No already dead dead pools please (the main failing of Deathrace imo).

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Still, hoping that @Bibliogryphon includes a rule that anyone dead before the start doesn't count and will be replaced by a sub if discovered at any time for the duration of the game.

No already dead dead pools please (the main failing of Deathrace imo).

All teams  will have to submit a substitute in each category who will be brought into play in case anyone is found to be dead before the game begins

• Thanks 1

Hooray!!! Finally over, thanks to Rover.

Now looking forward to underperforming in Scavenger Hunt Bingo V.

• Haha 1

Blimey! 24 hours late to my own party!!! :lol:

Thanks everybody, I can't believe it! 2-time Scavenger Hunt winner? In a game this unpredictable, I don't know whether that makes me lucky or good. The fact it wasn't Tebbit is galling.

I'll have to get my thinking cap on, I've pondered categories over the months, but as the list of winning hits has got bigger and bigger, I've been certain I wouldn't have to worry about it! Tempted to roll over my categories from last time, since Bond hijacked the game in extraordinary fashion.*

*That's a joke, I will try to be original.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Blimey! 24 hours late to my own party!!! :lol:

Thanks everybody, I can't believe it! 2-time Scavenger Hunt winner? In a game this unpredictable, I don't know whether that makes me lucky or good. The fact it wasn't Tebbit is galling.

I'll have to get my thinking cap on, I've pondered categories over the months, but as the list of winning hits has got bigger and bigger, I've been certain I wouldn't have to worry about it! Tempted to roll over my categories from last time, since Bond hijacked the game in extraordinary fashion.*

*That's a joke, I will try to be original.

You know, a man of your talents could possibly take over that DDP job from GUN...;)

Congrats to Rover!

• Like 1

Congrats Rover.

Equal 2nd last is about my level, so happy with that...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ned Rorem.... does not give anyone the silver medal.

(and congrats Rover obviously. One day I'll get to unleash my categories in this thing...)

• Like 2

Congratulations @RoverAndOuton a fine victory. Despite the huge number of potential picks in this game, getting unique picks in this game is harder than it looks.  I'm normally happy to have 5 or 6 uniques to give me at least a chance of winning that way. To get three unique hits takes a fair bit of doing- well done :clap:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, An Fear Beag said:

Congratulations @RoverAndOuton a fine victory. Despite the huge number of potential picks in this game, getting unique picks in this game is harder than it looks.  I'm normally happy to have 5 or 6 uniques to give me at least a chance of winning that way. To get three unique hits takes a fair bit of doing- well done :clap:

First round of this I only had 2 Unique Picks so couldn't even win by that method! Rotten Ali won the first round by that method, so if we're repeating, Round 5 will be won by a pick in all 5 categories. Or not, we'll see...

• Like 1