msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

1 hour ago, GEMINEYE said:

Those reports are from 2018 (The Sun) and 2014 (Worcester News), and the Bucks Free Press article is Colin Baker writing about his terminally ill colleague Brian Rix (who has since died).

This does not equate to there being "quite a lot of reports of him being ill" and he's definitely not terminally ill.

Ah ok.

He is still badly overweight, is 77, and has had at least 2 illnesses in the last few years..

9 hours ago, vvmax said:

Ah ok.

He is still badly overweight, is 77, and has had at least 2 illnesses in the last few years..

Richard O’Sullivan, Robin of ‘Man About The House', has lived in a care home since 2003 after a stroke, news reports of him being frail. Could die anyday in my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

John Madden looking pretty rough 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vvmax said:

Richard O’Sullivan, Robin of ‘Man About The House', has lived in a care home since 2003 after a stroke, news reports of him being frail. Could die anyday in my opinion 

tenor.gif?itemid=16424571

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Banana said:

John Madden looking pretty rough 

Everything about that photo indicates he is in an assisted living facility.  Pretty cool tat he has on his left hand!

SC

12 hours ago, vvmax said:

doesn't look frail in new photos.

On 06/06/2021 at 17:56, Sir Creep said:

Everything about that photo indicates he is in an assisted living facility.  Pretty cool tat he has on his left hand!

SC

Looks to me like whatever is going on with his hand is caused by either some blood or heart disease, leukemia, or nursing home abuse (its the USA most assisted living facilities are all about the cash and dont give a shit about their residents)

• Facepalm 1

How about Joe Biden? I was always worried he wouldn't even live 4 more years

It's silly cause from what i could find u could be 100 and still run like there no max age :old:

6 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

It's silly cause from what i could find u could be 100 and still run like there no max age :old:

I'll outlive him without a doubt 

6 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

I mean, he has looked older than QE2 today.

Always worth keeping an eye on the oldest person in any Honours List. For Lizzie's b-day, that title goes to 95-year-old Sylvia McKeegan, who gets a BEM for her volunteering work.

A "he's still alive???" name for me, Sen Sōshitsu XV

Born 1923 and 98 years old, he was the head of the Urasenke school of Japanese Tea from 1964 to 2002 and remains if not the most known, one of the most known of the alive tea masters.

He was a kamikaze pilot but wasn't allowed to participate to keep the old dynasty from dying out.

During his tenure as the head of the Urasenke school, he established multiple branches of the Urasenke school overseas.

Probably not famous enough for the DL but certainly more famous than Bill Gates's dad and likely to recieve a lot of media attention when he dies.

2019:

EKhdu-ZU4AEZXn8.thumb.jpg.fadf24f688fe29575f6a0a5b26365cd1.jpg

2020:

sen_01b.jpg.d41fdb2a595bcd24a13eff9787928918.jpg

Also has a connection to the Japanese royal family: his son Sen Sōshitsu XVI (b. 1956) married Masako Sen (b. 1951), a daughter of Prince Takahito (1915-2016) and Princess Yuriko (b. 1923).

However, he could be centenarian material like Prime Minister Murayama.

• Like 1

And Phillip Lowrie who last appeared in coronation street in 2014 but in 2020 they killed off his character. Usually it's because the actor died (but i checked and he did not) but he's not doing anything now

Jerry Remy, US sportscaster, already diagnosed with (early) lung cancer four times, now experiences "shortness of breath":

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/06/14/jerry-remy-hospitalized-due-to-shortness-of-breath/

He's been on our lists before, and has also suffered from depression and pneumonia.

Hédi Fried (b. 1924) Swedish-Romanian author and psychologist who survived Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. An amazing person and a competitor for the throne of the most ghoul-looking human alive.

be3db844-f179-5a75-b4b2-28fdae3b3de0.thumb.jpeg.e581e9df1d72e64e6a4514d00bfed822.jpeg

I have 20 celebrity names for 2022, of course thats if they survive the remaining of 2021....

1. Betty White 100

2. Marla Gibbs 91

3. Barbara Eden 91

4. Julie Andrews 87

5. Eva Marie Saint 98

6. Norman Lear 100

7. Sidney Poitier 95

8. Jimmy Carter 98

9. Rosalynn Carter 95

10. Queen Elizabeth II 96

11. Dick Van Dyke 97

12. Bob Barker 99

13. Angela Lansbury 96

14. Mel Brooks 96

15. Tony Bennett 96

16. Harry Belafonte 95

17. Ed Asner 93

18. Bob Dole 99

19. Henry Kissinger 99

20. Renee Taylor 89

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Never heard any of those names before.

• Haha 1

Angie actually turns 97 nxt year just clarifying :)

Actress and author Judy Balaban (wiki) appeared for a microsecond during Piers Morgan's Life Stories with Joan Collins tonight and wasn't looking too great. Presumably on oxygen?

Open Photo

Will most likely obit due to her friendship with Grace Kelly and the apparent fame of her family members.

EDIT: apologies for the shite pic, I've discovered ITV Hub is anti-screenshot. She appears at 11:58 if anyone gives a fuck.

• Like 3

Lee Scratch Perry has imbibed more weed than any sane person would consider prudent and has also - apparently - had a few sips of petrol over the years. 

Currenly 85, obitable for sure and looking at tour dates well into next year. 

Lee-Scratch-Perry-696x442.jpg

• Like 1