msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

On 18/06/2021 at 10:49, gcreptile said:

Gary Corbett, former guitarist for KISS, has aggressive, advanced lung cancer:

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-kiss-touring-keyboardist-gary-corbett-is-battling-cancer/

Only a minor name though, and not officially part of the band.

Looks like Gary Corbett is dead if the reports on the Twitterrevelation are to be believed: 

• Like 1

Googling a little over the last couple of days discovered a couple of people both approaching 88 this year

David - Man from UNCLE - McCallum and US UFO writer/researcher Raymond E Fowler 

McCallum is nailed-on obit-worthy and has been discussed hereabouts before. Fowler is Deathrace points or similar, can't see the broadsheets going hog wild over him, mind

McCallum feels like a front page if they lived past 92 type name.

David McCallum is definitely front page.  (He was in 'A Night To Remember' too!)

He once gave my friend's mum a lift.  She had no idea who he was.  :D

• Like 1

David McCallum is a relative of mine. I shall pass on your regards. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Toast said:

David McCallum is definitely front page.  (He was in 'A Night To Remember' too!)

He once gave my friend's mum a lift.  She had no idea who he was.  :D

Is he the last survivor from "A Night to Remember"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

Is he the last survivor from "A Night to Remember"?

Isn’t there a thread for this? I think there are loads of survivors still left but maybe time for an update.

30 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Isn’t there a thread for this? I think there are loads of survivors still left but maybe time for an update.

There is, and yes, there are a fair number of survivors.

However the list of extras has vastly increased since I started the thread, and it's pretty impossible to track them all down.

Some fascinating facts and interesting tales in there though.

• Like 2

Hi Guys! Who do you think they gonna be the next 2022 potential selections? Here's my Top 10 :

1.Bendict XVI (95)

2.Róger Corman (96) 

3.Gina Llogobrigida  (95)

4.Gorvachov (91)

5.Rosalyn Carter (95)

6.Jimmy Carter (98)

7.Gene Hackman (92)

8.Angela Larsbury (97)

9.Eva Marie Saint (98)

10.Henry Kissinger (99)

Tell me guys

• Angry 1

12 minutes ago, jondarru said:

Tell me guys

I'm sure there will be someone along soon to do just that. :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm sure there will be someone along soon to do just that. :)

Moved to the correct thread. 

Vigdís Finnbogadóttir and Isabel Perón. Peron was the first female President (Argentina) 1974-1976 and Finnbogadottir the first elected female President (Iceland) 1980-1996.

Peron is 90 and has had health issues and Finnbogadottir is 91.

my ideas so far

1. King Salman of Saudi Arabia
  2. Keith Richards
  3. Ruthie Thompson
  4. Jay Leno
  5. Alexei Navalny
  6. Mikhail Gorbatchev
  7. David Attenborough
  8. Roman Polanski

9. tom jones

10. Warren Buffett

11. yoko ono

12. tina turner

13. sir alex ferguson

14. pele

15. dalai llama

16.  Jane Fonda

17. Buzz Aldrin

18. Jane Goodall

19. bam margera

45 minutes ago, odeon said:

my ideas so far

1. King Salman of Saudi Arabia
  2. Keith Richards
  3. Ruthie Thompson
  4. Jay Leno
  5. Alexei Navalny
  6. Mikhail Gorbatchev
  7. David Attenborough
  8. Roman Polanski

9. tom jones

10. Warren Buffett

11. yoko ono

12. tina turner

13. sir alex ferguson

14. pele

15. dalai llama

16.  Jane Fonda

17. Buzz Aldrin

18. Jane Goodall

19. bam margera

Just added some dates to his upcoming tour. Has aged a bit in the last couple of years but voice still sounds pretty good. At this stage would say he's 3-5 years away from being of interest to us. Jane Fonda wasn't looking too bad last time I saw her, although given mostly botox and fillers from the neck up hard to tell definitively. Most of the rest are regularly discussed in these parts. Never heard of the last guy. Is he famous?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Just added some dates to his upcoming tour. Has aged a bit in the last couple of years but voice still sounds pretty good. At this stage would say he's 3-5 years away from being of interest to us. Jane Fonda wasn't looking too bad last time I saw her, although given mostly botox and fillers from the neck up hard to tell definitively. Most of the rest are regularly discussed in these parts. Never heard of the last guy. Is he famous?

bam is a part of jackass, he had his own show around 2003. He is a raging alcoholic who doesn't understand the world anymore and has created his own language in which he thinks he talks to god. They just recently kicked him out of jackass 4.

from 2 months ago: So I met Bam a couple of years ago. I ended up being in pretty close proximity to him for an entire weekend and the main thing I noticed and that I will never forget is how much he stunk. I’m not talking, “dirty drunk who doesn’t shower regularly and smells like butthole and B.O.” stink. I’m talking “death bed” stink. Anyone who’s spent any amount of time in a nursing home or around someone in hospice will recognize the smell. When a person is nearing the end of their life (usually after old age or a long illness) they begin to smell like they’re rotting from the inside...

is Thich Nhat Hanh still about? If he is, he’s definitely one I’m watching 

• Facepalm 1

Wally Funk - 82

She went up to space with Jeff Bezos the other week making her the oldest person in space. Not only that but she's had an aviation career lasting 60 years or so and was nearly picked by to go to space but none of the women were selected because...well they were women.

Wiki

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Captain Hemlock said:

Anita Bryant, who was well known in the US as an orange juice spokeswoman and anti-gay activist is 81. Her granddaughter is a lesbian and about to get married. That might put her over the edge. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/granddaughter-notorious-anti-gay-rights-205513063.html

Hmmm… maybe more so wishful thinking on your part. Personally never understood why she’s picked in the DDP every year. People don’t die on the basis of you wanting them to.

Bryant has been a recluse for decades but crops up every now and then in a photo.

Last video I can find of her is from 2013. She looked and sounded very healthy here:

Russell Nelson (b. 1924) Leader of the Mormon Church (Latter-day Saints): 97 later this year, still looking great but getting older and not appearing in public as much.