msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

9 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, long shot etc. etc. but I'd advise keeping an eye on the increasingly erratic creature that is Jezza Corbyn's big brother. Arrested today for - potentially - insighting physical attacks on the offices of those conspicuously more successful in politics than he ever was (so that's upping the ante from the days when he simply turned up at Labour events and screamed in the faces of delegates, then). I actually got within a few yards of him this year and he looks rough (lips weren't exactly a pink colour and this was a warm day as he railed anti-vaxxing rhetoric into a megaphone in front of, ooohhh, at least 19 devotees). Anyway, the extent to which he and a full deck were ever in the same room is debateable and he's a random enough activist that he may just piss off truly dangerous types, and - frankly - I didn't think he looked that well physically for a 74 year old when I saw him. 

Latest goings on:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59717571

Piers_Corbyn_London_Mayor_Announcement.p

Was thinking the same earlier today.

Also for a man who is underweight looks ill and is nearly 75 and has refused the vaccine Covid might have fun with him if he gets it which given omicrons increased transmissability and Corbyn being constantly surrounded by people seems pretty likely.

10 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, long shot etc. etc. but I'd advise keeping an eye on the increasingly erratic creature that is Jezza Corbyn's big brother. Arrested today for - potentially - insighting physical attacks on the offices of those conspicuously more successful in politics than he ever was (so that's upping the ante from the days when he simply turned up at Labour events and screamed in the faces of delegates, then). I actually got within a few yards of him this year and he looks rough (lips weren't exactly a pink colour and this was a warm day as he railed anti-vaxxing rhetoric into a megaphone in front of, ooohhh, at least 19 devotees). Anyway, the extent to which he and a full deck were ever in the same room is debateable and he's a random enough activist that he may just piss off truly dangerous types, and - frankly - I didn't think he looked that well physically for a 74 year old when I saw him. 

Latest goings on:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59717571

Piers_Corbyn_London_Mayor_Announcement.p

Also he could die from Covid.

I think he wanted to be arrested today as he is getting more publicity and he thinks that is a good thing. 

Would have been awkward as fuck If Corbyn had won the last election and had his brother to contend with daily.

• Like 2

Legit have Piers Corbyn on my shortlist as a gut feeling pick on him looking like hell and mixing around a whole bunch of unvaccinated folk. Guess he's no a cheeky unique now! :lol:

20 minutes ago, msc said:

Legit have Piers Corbyn on my shortlist as a gut feeling pick on him looking like hell and mixing around a whole bunch of unvaccinated folk. Guess he's no a cheeky unique now! :lol:

Oh I hate it when I see a strong potential  unique pick mentioned on here!!

8 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh I hate it when I see a strong potential  unique pick mentioned on here!!

Well he was very public yesterday, the sod!

Still one or two under my hat with more potential, but they'll be names a lot of folk are keeping under their hats!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, msc said:

Well he was very public yesterday, the sod!

Still one or two under my hat with more potential, but they'll be names a lot of folk are keeping under their hats!

Indeed  ! It is getting harder to pick uniques and I cannot decide if my DDP team stands a good chance  of beating my total of 38 unique picks that I achieved this year!

Not long to wait but there is a lot under the Crumble hat.. I hope!:lol:

3 hours ago, msc said:

Aye, apologies, thoughtless of me - I'll save any other such speculation for Jan 1st

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, apologies, thoughtless of me - I'll save any other such speculation for Jan 1st

Nah, he made a public spectacle of himself yesterday, he was fair game to mention. 

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

It's just the nature of the situation or game! I had Zandra Rhodes eyed up a unique pick until her cancer diagnosis was mentioned on here. 

French miss meteo Catherine Laborde suffers from dementia with Lewy bodies and is said to be in a really bad shape. She has it for years now, I watched this interview last year which broke my heart because she seems so lost and confused. Lewy illness is a mix of Parkinson and Alzheimer apparently (didn't know about that) and she experiences hallucinations, convulsions etc… talked about committing suicide with her husband as a possibility. She's really well known in France but I don't think she is outside of there… Anyway I put it here for anyone who cares ! 

• Thanks 1

On 17/12/2021 at 09:08, The Doctor said:

For 2022 I would add

* Former Peruvian president Alberto Fujimori who is quite sick

* Former Italian president Giorgio Napolitano who will turn 97 years old in june 2022 and suffered of heart disease a few years ago. Actually he is the longest former linving president of Italy.

Francisco Morales-Bermudez, another former Peruvian President, is 100

On 18/12/2021 at 10:45, Charles De Gaulle said:

Guillmero Del Tero is nearly 60 and is morbidly obese.

I'd put your son on the list. If he lives for 8 more days, he'll be 100. Could he be cheated out of 100 like Prince Philip?

On 24/11/2021 at 17:56, arghton said:

There's an update on Larry Holley from yesterday on his son's facebook page, a comment on the 20-day old post (https://www.facebook.com/randy.holley2) saying that he's better now. Congestive heart failure and/or pneumonia according to his son.

larryholley.thumb.jpg.85d806a714690a51b759e9b5d670ceed.jpg

Recent picture of Larry Holley (Buddy Holly's older brother, 96) posted on that facebook page.

Wouldn’t be too surprised if Damiano David from Maneskin dies suddenly in his 20´s : doesn’t seem to take much precaution with drugs or alcohol + rock and 27 yo doesn’t make a good combination 

• Like 1

An assortment of names I think deadpoolers  should  some pay attention to with regards to 2022....

Richard Wilson 

Barry Cryer

Don King 

Robbie Coltrane 

Robert Duvall 

Michael J Fox 

Berry Gordy 

Coltranes age and obesity and the length of time since Michael  J Fox was diagnosed with parkinsons disease are particular  factors to note.

• Like 1

Never actually considered Robbie but good point. Micheals included on my 2022 list.

I have a couple ppl who've died already and thus need replacements :facepalm:

14 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

An assortment of names I think deadpoolers  should  some pay attention to with regards to 2022....

Richard Wilson 

Barry Cryer

Don King 

Robbie Coltrane 

Robert Duvall 

Michael J Fox 

Berry Gordy 

Coltranes age and obesity and the length of time since Michael  J Fox was diagnosed with parkinsons disease are particular  factors to note.

Berry Gordy is an interesting pick and I wouldn’t be mad about his inclusion on the list but considering the photos of him at the recent Kennedy Center Award, I wouldn’t put him for the next 2 years at least, he seemed really healthy

• Like 3

Berry Gordy Jr looks way too healthy for DL inclusion in my view.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Berry Gordy is an interesting pick and I wouldn’t be mad about his inclusion on the list but considering the photos of him at the recent Kennedy Center Award, I wouldn’t put him for the next 2 years at least, he seemed really healthy

Oh I was thinking of as a bit of a punt  possibly in some teams like DDP  or Death by numbers  rather than on the committees official  formal list. 

Is fellow American  music executive  Clive Davis as active and healthy seeming?

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh I was thinking of as a bit of a punt  possibly in some teams like DDP  or Death by numbers  rather than on the committees official  formal list. 

Is fellow American  music executive  Clive Davis as active and healthy seeming?

Davis's annual gala still went ahead this year, though postponed for a few months because the big man was suffering from Bell's palsy.

He was interviewed by Rolling Stone in September. Seems healthy but definitely starting to look ancient. 90 in April.

• Like 1

Thinking about putting David Bittner to my ao pool (yeah I’m spoiling my pick but I’m just generous so enjoy) : he is an adventurer who is well known for his work with bears such as the new documentary « l’ours en moi » (the bear within me ?). He said in it that he almost died multiples times from bears’ attack. Dunno if he’s famous enough though but worth mentioning I think 

7 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Thinking about putting David Bittner to my ao pool (yeah I’m spoiling my pick but I’m just generous so enjoy) : he is an adventurer who is well known for his work with bears such as the new documentary « l’ours en moi » (the bear within me ?). He said in it that he almost died multiples times from bears’ attack. Dunno if he’s famous enough though but worth mentioning I think 

Yeah, looking as his profile I honestly doubt he’ll make it in, but you can definitely give it a shot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, looking as his profile I honestly doubt he’ll make it in, but you can definitely give it a shot

Yeah that’s what I thought… he has a Wikipedia page in German though but it doesn’t mean anything right ?! I might give it a try, we’ll see !