msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

On 29/12/2021 at 21:38, Fumuki said:

(French here) Igor Bogdanov is likely to die in like a couple of days. He's unvaxed and is in ICU after catching Covid, his brother got the same and died yesterday.

Bloody ambulance chaser :lol:

The DeathList has probably been decided already, but I'm gonna throw one last suggestion before the new year begins and that is astronaut Thomas Stafford, most famous for being commander in the Apollo-Soyuz test project mission. Stafford is 91 and is incredibly frail, can't see him having much longer left.

Hi There,

As I do it every year - it is time to give my suggestions for your consideration (apart from the obvious ones) for 2022:

Imelda Marcos 1929

Isabel Peron 1931

Monica Vitti 1931

Gina Lollobrigida 1927

MIlan Kundera 1929

Tippi Hedren 1930

Jacques Delors 1925

Eva Marie Saint 1924

Irene Papas 1929

Jean Louis Trintignant 1930

Leslie Caron 1930

Frank Gehry 1929

Maria Riva 1924

Gene Hackman 1930

Rupert Murdoch 1931

Take care,

Marco Polo

Can't remember if there's a better thread to put this under. Arlene Quatro (keyboardist for The Pleasure Seekers and sister of Suzi Quatro) and her husband Leo Fenn have had to evacuate their home in Colorado due to the wildfires. 

It's not known yet if their home has been destroyed. 

ted kaczynski (the “unibomber”) has been added to my list in the eleventh hour, as he’s been recently moved to a prison with advanced care and hospice.

wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the main page, as the committee endeavours to include some kind of notable terrorist when given the chance... perhaps the coveted #50 slot.

• Like 1

Mišo Kovač, best selling croatian music artist, he is well know all over the Balkans. He's been hospitalized several times this year for lung infections and multiple fevers.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mišo_Kovač

Ćiro Blažević, most famous football coach on the Balkans, known as "the coach of coaches". He has prostate cancer again and he's very public about it for several months. He said the cancer has spread to the bones and everywhere and is waiting to die. The media bomb us every day about his health status.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Blažević

I hope both are famous enough for the list and I don't know if anyone posted about them but I really don't care. At least one of them is going out in 22 for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wildstorm said:

ted kaczynski (the “unibomber”) has been added to my list in the eleventh hour, as he’s been recently moved to a prison with advanced care and hospice.

wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the main page, as the committee endeavours to include some kind of notable terrorist when given the chance... perhaps the coveted #50 slot.

Aye, but whilst the prison medical unit has hospice facilities nobody is saying the unabomber is using them, right. 

Surrounded by all that medical equipment capable of giving a 79 year old additional years might be a good place to ask Ted if he still thinks the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, but whilst the prison medical unit has hospice facilities nobody is saying the unabomber is using them, right. 

Surrounded by all that medical equipment capable of giving a 79 year old additional years might be a good place to ask Ted if he still thinks the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

It's an indication that his health is in decline. 

Robert Solow
Michael Sinelnikoff

Una Kay

Nehemiah Persoff

George Perez

These're names that I think should be on next years list.

I'll close this thread now as it seems pointless as there are only about 6 hours on 2022 left.