Charlotte's Controller

Illegal Immigration - overcrowding of our beaches

3 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

I wondered what was the opinion of the forum on the current immigrant situation.

Personally I don't have a problem with immigrants.  There are plenty Brits immigrating to live in USA, Canada, Spain etc. If you refer to the illegal immigrants, their boats, dingys, planks of wood or whatever they floated over here on should be towed back to France.  Why the fuck would they want to come into this country?  

Im sure there's a similar thread to this one.  

Thanks I wondered myself, I was trying to set up a poll but failed, I have no problem with immigrants but the French Europeans need to manage their borders and should suffer the costs for their failures. Immigrants should be treated fairly and humanely but that should be in the first community in which they land, not their country of choice. There are ways of legitimate immigration, a rubber dingy from one civilised country to another is not one of them. 

In response to why they would like to come to the UK perhaps they are attracted by the Spitting Image characters who run the country.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

I wondered what was the opinion of the forum on the current immigrant situation.

Elaborate on "current immigrant situation". We don't know the extent of illegal immigration - all those landing on our shores, whether its via a first class flight or the aforementioned rubber dinghy should be afforded the same process to determine their legality.

If you'd asked for opinions on the current immigration policy, I'd say its a fucking disgrace.

• Like 3

the refugees learning English head to the UK, likewise for those learning French staying in France. 

Plenty of room to house refugees AND locals if second-homeowners sold their poxy once-a-year weekend seaside cabins 

• Like 1

Time to drag this one out of the doldrums.  Twenty-seven immigrants drown.  What's the solution? 

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Time to drag this one out of the doldrums.  Twenty-seven immigrants drown.  What's the solution? 

I think it’s a mixture of H2O, NaCL, and traces of many other ions and compounds.

• Haha 2

It would appear that the French need to take some responsibility for the vessels leaving their shores. They do nor appear to like being critisised or have compassion for those who are not native. In the summer channel crossings are a bit easier in the winter no so much. The UK appears to be a land of opportunity for these people. The major issues appear to be housing and our benefits systems their funding and those who seek to exploit them. There will always be those who exploit others and this is what needs to be addressed.

4 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

It would appear that the French need to take some responsibility for the vessels leaving their shores. They do nor appear to like being critisised or have compassion for those who are not native. In the summer channel crossings are a bit easier in the winter no so much. The UK appears to be a land of opportunity for these people. The major issues appear to be housing and our benefits systems their funding and those who seek to exploit them. There will always be those who exploit others and this is what needs to be addressed.

Step away from the Daily Mail website. 

• Like 3

Let them in, Let them all in. I wanna see societal collapse. I'm not afraid of not living with creature comforts or afraid of death.  Left wing middle class wanky SJW types and the rich Tory corrupt scumbags will lose everything not me and they'll suffer greatly :D

-G0VZISVNmfA.jpg

• Like 1

On 26/11/2021 at 16:26, tomarse said:

Times, Telegraph, Grauniad, for balance, and the New York Times. I would not touch the mail. You people who have commented obviously do.

On 26/11/2021 at 16:26, tomarse said:

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Times, Telegraph, Grauniad, for balance, and the New York Times. I would not touch the mail. You people who have commented obviously do.

I certainly dont.   In fact, it's probably been around 20+ years since i bought a paper of any description.  

Lol at legacy media. 

In America there are 6000 going over the southern border every day. 

They're USains getting affordable dental / healthcare in Mexico. 

15 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Lol at legacy media. 

In America there are 6000 going over the southern border every day. 

They're USains getting affordable dental / healthcare in Mexico. 

Tbf, they don't want to stay, expecting a job, a home and permission to bring other family members over too.

Obviously, I am separating the economic migrants from the asylum seekers here, I'm not too interested in being accused of being a far right fucking loon.

:)

I'm really struggling to not call you a far-right loon tbh, just because you've given me such an open goal, but fair point. I get it. 

I should have put this dilemma to that wanker OP of the AMA thread, if he ever fucking comes back.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

I'm really struggling to not call you a far-right loon tbh, just because you've given me such an open goal, but fair point. I get it. 

I should have put this dilemma to that wanker OP of the AMA thread, if he ever fucking comes back.

Okay. Get h7m the other way. Call him a left of centre do gooder with a degree in sociology. With a phd in the immigrant transformation of the workplace. That should do. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Boudicca said:

He?

That is a bit presumptuous, they could be a she, non binary, an alien from the star system Zeta Reticuli etc, etc.

• Haha 1

I'm actually a bit troubled by how many Basildonians are on here. I could understand the Scots with the dreich, and generally being dour, but we are becoming a majority. That can't be good, surely?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Boudicca said:

I'm actually a bit troubled by how many Basildonians are on here. I could understand the Scots with the dreich, and generally being dour, but we are becoming a majority. That can't be good, surely?

Yeah, I moved 100 + miles away from the place and I'm still surrounded by the fuckers.:ninja:

• Haha 1

On 02/12/2021 at 12:53, Boudicca said:

Chirac’s Couple, perchance?