Bluee

George W. Bush

You Called?

Everyone Least Favourite US President until Mr. orange showed up

• Like 1

Probably won't need a thread if he follow the footsteps of his father. Then he has another 20 in him, if not more. 

Also, 2nd to worse president? I am no American, and I know Bushy did some wacky stuff, but he did serve 2 terms and there were worse albeit the Iraq War was a bit of an oopsie from the Bush Administration. 

• Like 1

The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine.

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

10 hours ago, Toast said:

Bit late.

He pissed off a lot of Muslims, it just takes the right combi of means, motive and opportunity. I'm thinking the timescale is more about someone willing to make a massive sacrifice than whether they think Bush has any influence over current events. Doubt any DDP entrant will get as lucky as me with the head of ISIS as a scoring unique pick with a few points bonus on the back of a drone strike. But, Bush's chances of genuine old age like Carter are probably limited too. Of all the ex-presidents out there he's likely the shortest odds on assassination. Blair might also be a decent outside bet on a DDP theme team or similar. 

• Like 3

Bush is the worst president the United States has ever had, and there is a lot of competition for that position. And oh he's not going to die any time soon.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

37 minutes ago, Trome said:

What do you think decline of Bush?

He and Bill Clinton look like retirees in their 70s. Focus on the octogenarians who are still working stressful jobs.

• Like 1

He's walking and talking fine. Well, he's still able to put on that ridiculous accent. (Texas Rangers are my hometown team).

1 minute ago, lilham said:

He's walking and talking fine. Well, he's still able to put on that ridiculous accent. (Texas Rangers are my hometown team).

Kind of annoyed he didn't throw from the mound considering we know he can do it and under much higher stress levels... Plus multiple layers of bulletproof clothing.

7 hours ago, Comped said:

Kind of annoyed he didn't throw from the mound considering we know he can do it and under much higher stress levels... Plus multiple layers of bulletproof clothing.

That was over 22 years ago, he's 77 now, and he bounced the pitch from in front of the mound.  I doubt he could do it from the rubber now.  That said, he looks pretty good for 77.  He and Bill Clinton are the same age and Clinton looks clearly worse.  He should, with all of his heart troubles.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrWonderful said:

That was over 22 years ago, he's 77 now, and he bounced the pitch from in front of the mound.  I doubt he could do it from the rubber now.  That said, he looks pretty good for 77.  He and Bill Clinton are the same age and Clinton looks clearly worse.  He should, with all of his heart troubles.  

if Bill Clinton did that he would probably keel over lol. 

• Like 1

Bob Beckwith, the firefighter that stood besides Bush at Ground Zero, dead at 91.

01-gettyimages-51987280.JPG?c=16x9&q=h_833,w_1480,c_fill

• Like 4