gcreptile

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Thread for Recep Erdogan, eternal leader of Turkey, great sultan of the new Ottoman Empire. Now 67 years old, 18 years in power, there has been some speculation about his health.

For example, this article heavily implies that he has cancer:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/10/01/erdogan-sick-lead-turkey/

Plus, there's always a bit of a threat of an unnatural death. You know how it is in these countries, when a strongman has elevated himself above democracy but then slowly loses power.

• Like 4

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

• Haha 1

Not been much to say about him, but he's talking Turkey about the earthquakes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Not been much to say about him, but he's talking Turkey about the earthquakes.

Bit strange if he didn’t.

Edited by OneManJury
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, arghton said:

Cancels rallies after stomach problem. Yesterday a live TV interview was cut short because he "felt ill".

Pinch of salt but wife and family summoned to hospital after he is rumoured to have suffered a heart attack. Reports election campaign suspended.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

"Turkish opposition sources"

I smell bullshit from two miles away.

Here is a video during a live interview where he appeared to be gagging and it was cut short. AFP confirms campaign suspended for another day. If it does go past tomorrow with more campaign suspensions then I do think something is up.  

• Like 1

Possibly unrelated, but Putin was seen heading at speed in a convoy to the Kremlin about an hour ago, at around 10pm Moscow time. 

• Haha 1

I don't think it's a coincidence that the elections are going to be just in 3 weeks. I think it's all planned by him to postpone them or something else