Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Eugenia Cooney vs Nikocado Avocado: Who Will Die First?

?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like skinny and fatty here have been mentioned enough on the board to be granted their own topic outside of Internet Celebrities.

• Like 1

I went for Nikocado. It's the pace at which he's doing it to himself.

Here's him at 28 (i.e. now) vs. him at 24:

comp-ap-6469-nikocado.jpg.fd446fb75d3c09c9e66732dfbfe21ec1.jpg

• Like 1

I draw the line at egging on people with mental illnesses, whose deaths will be entirely preventable if not for millions of strangers on the internet.

• Like 7

I’d never even heard of either of them 

45 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I draw the line at egging on people with mental illnesses, whose deaths will be entirely preventable if not for millions of strangers on the internet.

Personally don’t understand that moral line.

Who’s to say that people who suffer from terminal illnesses like cancer don’t suffer just as much, if not more, than those who have mental illness leading to weight problems? 

Your line of thought probably lies along the lines of “well they’re mentally ill, so being like that isn’t within their control” but likewise many cancer cases are not self inflicted or their “own fault”.

So what’s the difference?

Also, I don’t think either of them are that way “because of” strangers on the internet. They have pursued a path and then objectified themselves (and btw, both make a lot of money from it). On the contrary, a lot of the comments on their videos seem to be from ppl asking them to seek help or take better care of themselves.

1 hour ago, JR976evil said:

I’d never even heard of either of them 

Yeah, I'd be more interested in a poll of which one has the more ludicrous name.

Tbh I don't give a shit either way but...

If he agreed to eat her, which one would "die" first?

• Haha 1

I was thinking that perhaps they should do lunch as they have so much in common.  

Cooney to expire first,  she doesn't look well at all.

Cooney defintely. For someone as overweight  Nikocado its still very rare for them to die from it at 28.  

I keep up with their drama on Kiwi Farms. It is an ok website if you ignore that majority of the forum is run assholes who dox people on the regular. However, if you wish to find out Youtube drama about these guys then they keep you updated.

It is a well known fact that Eugenia Cooney's family is very rich, her mother is abusive, her brother is nowhere to be seen but is apparently autistic. She is also currently learning to drive which I find ridiculous (edit while writing this - she apparently passed). She also streams 12+ hours a day and her old discord/twitch admins were/are predators and she sometimes flashes herself on twitch. Her whole channel is Eugenia bodychecking.

Nikocado meanwhile is on the other end of the eating disorder spectrum (and pretty sure has BPD). Anything he says he does for attention and you should not believe a word. He's said he's broken up with his partner like 30 times in the last 4 years. Right now his new thing is saying he is bed bound and can't breathe when actually that breathing aparatus is for sleep apnea I think.

If you want to watch someone eating a lot but doing so while still keeping fit then watch Matt Stonie.

5 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

If you want to watch someone eating a lot but doing so while still keeping fit then watch Matt Stonie.

Most (if not all) high-level athletes have to consume a large amount of daily calories to simply maintain their shape. I can only assume that's the same with any competitive eater. Can't imagine most of what's going in is staying in either.

29 minutes ago, Banana said:

Most (if not all) high-level athletes have to consume a large amount of daily calories to simply maintain their shape. I can only assume that's the same with any competitive eater. Can't imagine most of what's going in is staying in either.

I'm sure that is true but at least Matt has managed to stay a decent human being unlike Nick.

Edit - I found his first Youtube channel when he was a vegan and very skinny. It's actually Orlin's channel but Nik took it over.

Why would anybody be interested in these people?  Genuine question.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toast said:

Why would anybody be interested in these people?  Genuine question.

Haven't a fucking clue. Genuine answer. 

10 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

I'm sure that is true but at least Matt has managed to stay a decent human being unlike Nick.

Edit - I found his first Youtube channel when he was a vegan and very skinny. It's actually Orlin's channel but Nik took it over.

I'm not sure I'd characterize them remotely in the same category. 

Matt Stonie is a genuinely likable person, which is a description that probably applies to less than 1% of YouTubers.

From Eugenia's recent Haloween video dressing up as Britney Spears. Don't click spoiler if triggered/upset etc by people who are Anorexic.

Spoiler

image.png.e5f75b629baa564f95f46cfb6f88744d.png

60bc6pywcuj81.jpg

• Haha 2

In other news Eugenia tested positive for Covid.Last video she posted she was thinner than ever.

And she got suspended from Twitch for a day or two because she flashed her clevage or what is left of it. Which I don't think is on purpose because she keeps showing her knickers when bending over or sitting down. I predict she will end up in hospital because a normal person with covid loses weight and they are ok. It is what happened with my dad who is in his 70's.

Hospital will make her get admitted probably to an ED clinic or something.

Avocado ripen very fast esp if opened up.

I'm just going to leave her newest photo in spoilers because wow. Don't go in if triggered by eating disorders.

Spoiler

Her video she posted yesterday clearly shows how bad she is again, have no idea how her body even coped with having covid.

I have to say she will pass away before niko imo which is sad, as she has a true eating disorder and he is just a gorging fat pig that did it for views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWSbFNnc3U&t=1030s

• Like 1