weatherman90

Wilford Brimley

That depends on the circumstances Josco was referring to. They probably look alike in the dark and in the heat of the moment. Eh, Josco? wink.gif

I couldn't possibly comment. (But I'll blame the beer!)

Guest dane

i met wilford brimley today. i saw his drivers license. he's only 70 and he seems like he's in pretty good shape.

i met wilford brimley today. i saw his drivers license. he's only 70 and he seems like he's in pretty good shape.

Is that a standard greeting tactic then? "Hi, I'm Dane, may I see your drivers license?"

Unless, of course, you're a policeman.

Guest Guest

Im Wilford Brimley ....and as you may know.....I've got dia-betis,I check my blood sugar and I check it often , I try to diet and exercise and I try to watch what I eat, So if you've got dia-betis and your on medicare call Liberty they'll help you live a better life, ....

Im Wilford Brimley ....and as you may know.....I've got dia-betis,I  check my blood sugar and I check it often , I try to diet and exercise and I try to watch what I eat, So if you've got dia-betis and your on medicare call Liberty they'll help you live a better life, ....

Daddy? What a pleasant surprise to find you here! Now get back out to shoeing Beiderbecke our family horse, the postman won't be arriving today so you'll have to ride into town to collect your insulin and syringes from Liberty Medical (and don't forget to get me those new DVD's of Our House- Season 2. Ms. Hall looks particularly fetching that year especially with you leering that way).

Lights out

Could someone dig up the bloody Wilford Brimley thread? Although this kind of defeats the purpose of good thread keeping because I already started a new topic. My search feature is still having health problems. Wilford has a few things to say about the 2006 list, he's not too happy that he's not included you know.

[Merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

is Wilford related to Bruno?

Unckie Wilfie aNd me are best of friends & talk twice a day every day about everything from oatmeal to Liberty Medical Supplies because if you are a diabetic you need to check your blood sugar and to check it often and remember Liberty Medical not only delivers to your door, if you have Medicare or any half assed insurance they take care of the paper work too so you can saddle up your horse and ride across the river on it.

Recently Unckie Wilfie and myself decided to re-enact Brokeback Mountain scenes... :D perhaps I should save that for another thread........

liberty_pocket_folder_lg.jpgLibertyMedical.gif

Remember, "Check it, and check it often". Ive heard that commercial so many times that it just rings in my ear.

wilfordangry0do.jpg

Anyways, Ol' Wilfie isnt happy that he wasnt included in this year's list. He feels forgotten and left out. Let's all cheer Wilford up a bit!

wilfordsad2ld.jpg

"Hi, I'm Wilfred Brimley, and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee, and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day, I stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago, I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?"

"Hi, I'm Wilfred Brimley, and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee, and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day, I stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago, I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?"

Now Wilford, you really need to watch your blood sugar. I doubt you should be eating all that ice cream.

Quick! He's on TV right now, in "The China Syndrome" on Channel 4.

For anyone who wanted to know what he looked like in 1979. :D

Quick! He's on TV right now, in "The China Syndrome" on Channel 4.

For anyone who wanted to know what he looked like in 1979. :lol:

Gosh darn it I missed it.

Did I ever tell you all about my journey through Three Mile Island back in 1978?

It was Spring time and the accident had just happened where the nuclear reactor had had its me;tdown and I was riding across the countrey in the front right hand seat of a grayhound bus the bus normally deterred from the route becuase of possible fallout from the meltdown but a rain had forced them to make up on lost time.

A year later the bus was found to be missing a tire and there was a 5 eyed cow driving it.

More latere

Uh... so yeah... Wilford Brimley was in Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins... that was a good movie...

For anyone who DOES want to see what he looked like in 1979 (or close to it), here you go:

Noa_briqualon.jpg

I think that he is raising wide varities of animals and wild life inside of his beard, as they can feed on his never ending supply of oatmeal stuck in his beard.

Unckie Wild Wilfie and I gotted together for food eating dining dinner breakfast lunch ior somehting todya and after eating oatmeal and oatmeal waffles with a tastyy oatmeal wine syrup we adjourned tyo his hotel room wherere I helpted him to select the prioper socks and outfit fort his nogtht tonight since he will be vositing some local establishments and enteretaining the crowds at a locawl piano bar. Unckie Wilfie loves to sing and win the hears of thew young ladies and occasionally middlke aged gents as well since he enjoys swinging both ways :)

After tyime had passed and gas as well from the poached oatmeal beans which he insisted on having before oatmeal cakes and oatmeal cookies Unckie Wilfie confided his sadmness at the sad state of affairs in the woprld and a new doll which was being maed in almost his image where he is correupted to merge with Bert from Sesame Street. He gave me a pictuerwe which I now post heree.

DSC00181.JPG

Othere than theat he is doing well although he is cinfuseed as tto the tattoo on his chest of a fromer newsman.

Uncle Wilford is grievously offended at morbidly offended that all of you have forgotten his birthday.

He asks how often since it's not every day does a birthday fall on the same day that the festivities of Yom Kippur are to begin at Sundown you better take care if I find you've been creeping 'round my back stairs. He added, "Sometimes I think it's a sin, when I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again."

It would seem that the new oatmeal scented insulin from Liberty Medical causes him to channel Gordon Lightffoot. As he headed off for his oatmeal coated steak, he was heard muttering,

Unckie Wild Wilfie and I gotted together for food eating dining dinner breakfast lunch ior somehting todya and after eating oatmeal and oatmeal waffles with a tastyy oatmeal wine syrup we adjourned tyo his hotel room wherere I helpted him to select the prioper socks and outfit fort his nogtht tonight since he will be vositing some local establishments and enteretaining the crowds at a locawl piano bar. Unckie Wilfie loves to sing and win the hears of thew young ladies and occasionally middlke aged gents as well since he enjoys swinging both ways :blink: After tyime had passed and gas as well from the poached oatmeal beans which he insisted on having before oatmeal cakes and oatmeal cookies Unckie Wilfie confided his sadmness at the sad state of affairs in the woprld and a new doll which was being maed in almost his image where he is correupted to merge with Bert from Sesame Street. He gave me a pictuerwe which I now post heree.DSC00181.JPGOthere than theat he is doing well although he is cinfuseed as tto the tattoo on his chest of a fromer newsman.

this is the first known siting of the one known as Charon.

Already posted elsewhere, but he’s dead. 
Let’s enjoy one of the best things he ever did, shall we? :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1