Death Impends

Derby Dead Pool 2022

Called that one very wrongly. Well, I did say I was hoping for an improvement after last year’s abysmal performance but even that is looking to be a bit of an uphill climb, although im certainly not out of that range yet…

The February pace is accelerating. Presuming that the ISIS boss will be confirmed dead eventually, and that Johnathan and "UK opera singer" get a QO, February has 22 hits so far.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

The February pace is accelerating. Presuming that the ISIS boss will be confirmed dead eventually, and that Johnathan and "UK opera singer" get a QO, February has 22 hits so far.

Maybe 23 if Anna Karen is confirmed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Anally probe me with a bargepole, Szeles QO: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-john-edward-szeles-dead-26309532

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Anna Karen QO: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10543127/On-Buses-EastEnders-star-Anna-Karen-dies-house-fire.html

Died in a house fire, unnatural death points?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Horrible way to get them, but hope so as she was my Joker in Sit com theme team. 

• Sad 1

On 18/01/2022 at 19:38, Ulitzer95 said:

19 Thelma McKenzie b. 6 Apr 1915 [possibly deceased]

I am sorry @Ulitzer95 but I think Thelma McKenzie is alive. I saw her photo at old age on Google (looks like her)

1 minute ago, Gisooo said:

I am sorry @Ulitzer95 but I think Thelma McKenzie is alive. I saw her photo at old age on Google (looks like her)

Where? Don't come on here claiming the contrary without presenting evidence.

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Where? Don't come on here claiming the contrary without presenting evidence.

I was not insisting, but I was just saying

download.jpeg.85c78166816fe25052850945658a5dfd.jpeg

• Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

I was not insisting, but I was just saying

download.jpeg.85c78166816fe25052850945658a5dfd.jpeg

1) Alchetron is a data scraping/bot site. I've already explained to you how those work.

2) The first non-white female Test cricket player in Australia played in 1958, 10 years after Thelma McKenzie's Test match.

3) If further proof is needed here is an article about cricketer Thelma McKenzie with a photo (she was definitely white, and looked nothing like the above pictured lady!):

ff14jwqvgait8v9.jpg.edbb339c41849df902a405efa462ae3a.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

1) Alchetron is a data scraping/bot site. I've already explained to you how those work.

2) The first non-white female Test cricket player in Australia played in 1958, 10 years after Thelma McKenzie's Test match.

3) If further proof is needed here is an article about cricketer Thelma McKenzie with a photo (she was definitely white, and looked nothing like the above pictured lady!):

ff14jwqvgait8v9.jpg.edbb339c41849df902a405efa462ae3a.jpg

Thanks and I'm sorry 

• Like 1

Honestly I think if Putin gets his way we'll see Volodymyr Zellenskyy as a hit soon 

He's already killed 137 people but no one famous from Ukraine yet it's a tragedy what's going on there though 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Grim News said:

He's already killed 137 people but no one famous from Ukraine yet it's a tragedy what's going on there though 

Are you saying it’s only tragic if celebs die? That statement was a bit poorly worded of a statement imo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

@gcreptile Sister Catherine Wybourne gets a misspelt Telegraph Obit: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2022/02/27/sister-catherine-weybourne-digitalnun-became-force-internet/

Or is it? I really don't care, points for somebody anyhoo.

Alright, then let's return Spade to the top of the DDP.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Still at work, but I think we'll end up a little short. I expect 2-3 more obits (the UK tenor should be a Times / Telegraph obit eventually, plus ISIS guy). So we'll end up with 24-25 obits, maybe 26 because today isn't over. Now, I don't know the Februay record, but would assume we'd need the one hit per month rate at least.

• Like 1

If anybody could magically pluck a QO for obscure pancake motherfucker Dan Lacey it’d be much appreciated. 

• Haha 1