Paul Bearer

Katie Price

17 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

If anyone wishes to track how she is doing then here is her Youtube. Yesterday she made Carrot Cake with Harvey.

Her ex husband Peter Andre's vlogging Youtube career is here. I only mention him because Junior (16) and Princess (14) (kids he shares with Katie) appear on there as well.

You seriously think that anybody on here is moronic enough to want to track he.........oh, ok then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, six feet blunder said:

The only you tube worth watching is Toyah Willcox and her husband complete bonkers the pair of them

What is bonkers about them.  They seem very normal to me :)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, six feet blunder said:

The only you tube worth watching is Toyah Willcox and her husband complete bonkers the pair of them

You mean musical genius Robert Fripp and his crazy nothing-of-note wife.  He must truly love her to play along with those awful videos.  As a huge Crimson fan I cringe anytime one is released.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

It’s been felt by a lot of her followers that she has likely does have some mental illness because her pattern of behaviour fits (not just her addictions to drink and at times drugs but her whole relationships with her kids, family and her many partners.) 

She clearly has body dysmorphia. If you look at photos before any plastic surgery she was actually a pretty person. At least six boob jobs (to increase or decrease) and much botox later...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

You mean musical genius Robert Fripp and his crazy nothing-of-note wife.  He must truly love her to play along with those awful videos.  As a huge Crimson fan I cringe anytime one is released.

I think that is harsh on Toyah

Muse of Derek Jarman, narrator of beloved children's shows and in her way possibly an iconic representation of where punk fused into pop in the early eighties

More people would lisp along to Its A Mystery than join in a King Crimson sing-a-long

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Just as a matter of interest, what would you consider notable?

• Like 1

I like Toyah.  I used to like King Crimson in my pretentious teen years, but I'd rather listen to Toyah now.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I think that is harsh on Toyah

Muse of Derek Jarman, narrator of beloved children's shows and in her way possibly an iconic representation of where punk fused into pop in the early eighties

More people would lisp along to Ith a Mythtery than join in a King Crimson sing-a-long

FTFY.

• Haha 2

She's a cheeky pick for any deathlister to put in their top 50 deaths for 22.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, time said:

Just as a matter of interest, what would you consider notable?

She herself is notable, I suppose (though not on this side of the pond), but her contributions are nothing-of-note.  Were she not the woman robbing Mr. Fripp of his dignity she wouldn't remotely hit my radar until she became death pool relevant.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

99% of the population would have gone to prison for her latest misdemeanour. Talentless slag famous only for her fake tits and bringing a badly disabled child into the world, simply because of the attention it would bring her.

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

She's been cocked more times than Elmer Fudds shotgun. 

Post of the week.

• Haha 1

Aye well...she's still getting the odd tabloid in a lather. I seriously doubt she'll go down (heh heh) for that long.

_122956481_db847df5-7af8-4612-acb2-ba87b

• Shocked 1

Was at a salon in Lurgan last night for a make-up demo or somthing and it was streamed on facebook with a guy interviewing the people in the queue waiting to see her..........  ALL 4 OF THEM!!!! One of them was there to promote their tanning brushes an another was trying to highlight her singing:lol:best laugh I've had in ages.

• Like 1

Admits breaching a restraining order (basically by bitching about an ex's current girlfriend), judge warns her prison is a possibility. Oh aye, and that's her "fiance" with her, but the last time she announced an engagement they split up a month later. Has she ever met Boris Johnson, just askin'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-61579000

_124908573_kpeditedarrival-pa.jpg

She'll escape a custodial sentence again. 

A bloke would have been locked up by now if they did what she's done over the last few years

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

She'll escape a custodial sentence again. 

A bloke would have been locked up by now if they did what she's done over the last few years

Cheers Frank, always appreciate your inside knowledge of the criminal law!

• Haha 3

She should be jailed.  She's had more chances than a monopoly board. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

She should be jailed.  She's had more chances than a monopoly board. 

When I saw the headline I thought surely she has to be this time. Don't see what other option the judge has.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

When I saw the headline I thought surely she has to be this time. Don't see what other option the judge has.

He could run away with her and become a reality TV star

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Petition underway to ban Katie Price from owning dogs:

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/petition-ban-katie-price-owning-7128861

Who feeds them when she's in prison?

Edit: It's really sad how many pets have died in her care. The article mentions most of them.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 2