7 hours ago, Sir Cunto said:

He said it feels like a cold.  That’s all it is and you fear mongering @Paul Bearer wannabes are morons.

NOT ONE VACCINATED PERSON HAS DIED FROM OMICRON.  If you say otherwise post a name.  And prove it.  What horseshoe this page has become.  I honestly thought DEADPOOLERS would be the obe place of learned sanity when it comes to illness and death and the connection.  But no.  Goddamn morons all of you.

SirCunto

Clearly your Christmas presents did not include a sense of humour.

Interesting ... 183,000 new cases in the UK today (not unexpected) but just 57 deaths - that coming after a four day weekend with Xmas Day falling on a Saturday. I must admit I had no idea what the deaths total would be today but given the time lag I was expecting something between 200 and 300 ... the very small total recorded seems to back up what we've been told about Omicron. What's going on in Russia and eastern Europe though, I have no idea. 

On 28/12/2021 at 00:57, Paul Bearer said:

Keep us informed. 

Feel like shit. My chest hurt like hell when I take a deep breath and I am so tired. This virus is no joke.

• Sad 2

17 hours ago, Genfærd said:

Feel like shit. My chest hurt like hell when I take a deep breath and I am so tired. This virus is no joke.

The joke is everybody using a glorified cold as an excuse to shut themselves inside and ruin the economy. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, AnnualFlyBy said:

The joke is everybody using a glorified cold as an excuse to shut themselves inside and ruin the economy. 

A joke that started the whole world crying. These pro lockdown, covid zealots won't realise the damage they've done until it's too late and it arrives at their door, when they can't afford to eat , or some mentally ill person kills one of their loved ones. Millions dead from missed cancer screenings and operations , many thousands of independent businesses gone along with savings, hope and mortgages. A landslide of mental illness (a true pandemic). 

Don't worry we made many new billionaires and I'm sure when they're the only show in town they won't charge 3/4 pound for 4 pint of milk and 3/4 Pound for a loaf, £20 for beef etc. 'Oh what's that you say' we live in a capitalist society and someone will open a bakery and simply sell cheap bread again' ? Not if the banks and mega corporations and supermarket shareholders buy all properties,land and use their corrupt connections to politicians to make it impossible for a non millionaire to open their own business via huge increases in business rates and rent. Bill gates buying up all the farmland for an example

• Thanks 2

I had Covid back in the Summer having had 2 jabs. I had to cancel a UK holiday because of it. I had the booster nearly 4 weeks ago and next week I'm due to go to Tenerife. What does alarm me is the UK government's insistence that I do a LFT prior to coming back to the UK and then a PCR within 2 days of arrival. I can't see  the point of this as the variant is circulating freely in the UK and has been for a couple of weeks. 

All their policies are doing is making me shit scared of going anywhere or meeting people in case I catch it again before I go, or worse still I test positive whilst out in Tenerife and I am barred from coming back.

Statistically it is likely that someone on the plane travelling out there will have it anyway as someone will when coming back. It's all a joke and is putting people off trying to do semi-normal things with their lives.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, the_engineer said:

A joke that started the whole world crying. These pro lockdown, covid zealots won't realise the damage they've done until it's too late and it arrives at their door, when they can't afford to eat , or some mentally ill person kills one of their loved ones. Millions dead from missed cancer screenings and operations , many thousands of independent businesses gone along with savings, hope and mortgages. A landslide of mental illness (a true pandemic). 

Don't worry we made many new billionaires and I'm sure when they're the only show in town they won't charge 3/4 pound for 4 pint of milk and 3/4 Pound for a loaf, £20 for beef etc. 'Oh what's that you say' we live in a capitalist society and someone will open a bakery and simply sell cheap bread again' ? Not if the banks and mega corporations and supermarket shareholders buy all properties,land and use their corrupt connections to politicians to make it impossible for a non millionaire to open their own business via huge increases in business rates and rent. Bill gates buying up all the farmland for an example

We already have it.

It is why High streets are empty with rows of empty shops that will never be let out because the rents are astronomical.

You know how long that has been going on? Fucking years.

Keep up or you will sound like some geezer in the pub that does a good line in speeches but doesn't actually know what the fuck he is talking about.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

We already have it.

It is why High streets are empty with rows of empty shops that will never be let out because the rents are astronomical.

You know how long that has been going on? Fucking years.

Keep up or you will sound like some geezer in the pub that does a good line in speeches but doesn't actually know what the fuck he is talking about.

I don't go the pub or drink. Yes it's been going on for years but covid hit the fast forward button and ended many viable businesses, in the past only non-viable businesses went under. No business can survive no matter how viable when it's forced to shut by the government for long periods of time. You can't on one hand say I don't know what I'm talking about, but on the other say what I've just been saying has been going on for years.

8 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I don't go the pub or drink. Yes it's been going on for years but covid hit the fast forward button and ended many viable businesses, in the past only non-viable businesses went under. No business can survive no matter how viable when it's forced to shut by the government for long periods of time. You can't on one hand say I don't know what I'm talking about, but on the other say what I've just been saying has been going on for years.

Just rewind and have a think about what I actually said and then come to the conclusion that what I said negates your argument by stating that high rents have already damaged and altered the High St.

Billionaire property developers & big businesses bought up industrial land, town centre shops, shopping malls and land earmarked for retail development decades ago.

They already did wot u say they is gonna do coz da pandemik cauzed a crash and dey bowt up da land cheep, innit.:rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just rewind and have a think about what I actually said and then come to the conclusion that what I said negates your argument by stating that high rents have already damaged and altered the High St.

Billionaire property developers & big businesses bought up industrial land, town centre shops, shopping malls and land earmarked for retail development decades ago.

They already did wot u say they is gonna do coz da pandemik cauzed a crash and dey bowt up da land cheep, innit.:rolleyes:

You appear to be possessed by an inner city youth at the end there, is that one of the 137 side effects of Omicron?

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

You appear to be possessed by an inner city youth at the end there, is that one of the 137 side effects of Omicron?

No, it is caused by reading utter shite from twats like you.

Welcome to 2022.

• Haha 2

No, it is caused by reading utter shite from twats like you.

Welcome to 2022.

No I think you're just an inbred pig. You've always come across as someone who has dirty genes and dirty jeans no doubt gotten from wanking your stubby cock off in the bushes outside women's houses. Unhappy new year :)

52 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

No I think you're just an inbred pig. You've always come across as someone who has dirty genes and dirty jeans no doubt gotten from wanking your stubby cock off in the bushes outside women's houses. Unhappy new year :)

Stick to conspiracy theories.

You are just an amateur at insults.

• Haha 4

Stick to conspiracy theories.

You are just an amateur at insults.

Stick to being Circle jerked online. You're just a basic ad hominem NPC.  Lashing out again are we LFN? I don't think it's drugs or drink as you've always come across as a nasty human being. Let's take it back to you as that's the core issue. As I said you clearly have genetic developmental problems. You resort to insults and abuse towards others on many many different occasions, I'm a free speech absolutist no issue with that, but you clearly have big problems. How many times did you use your bully tactics to insult and constantly berate someone on here? One day you maybe visited by the police. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Stick to being Circle jerked online. You're just a basic ad hominem NPC.  Lashing out again are we LFN? I don't think it's drugs or drink as you've always come across as a nasty human being. Let's take it back to you as that's the core issue. As I said you clearly have genetic developmental problems. You resort to insults and abuse towards others on many many different occasions, I'm a free speech absolutist no issue with that, but you clearly have big problems. How many times did you use your bully tactics to insult and constantly berate someone on here? One day you maybe visited by the police. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

A6F78938-27A4-4040-A04B-22CB3575F3EB.gif

On 28/12/2021 at 00:57, Paul Bearer said:

Keep us informed. 

Last update. Feeling normal, and can return to work this week. But this shite virus has been a horrible experience.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

Last update. Feeling normal, and can return to work this week. But this shite virus has been a horrible experience.

Was it confirmed that you had Omicron?  Only from what I've read/heard, it hasn't affected the chest like previous variants, just the upper respiratory passages.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Was it confirmed that you had Omicron?  Only from what I've read/heard, it hasn't affected the chest like previous variants, just the upper respiratory passages.

Yep. Confirmed Omicron. 

I was in the hospital back in October because of a bad lung infection and EBV. Might be part reason since i still suffer from that. 

Its odd. Never smoked, am pretty fit and somewhat young, yet these two virusses have fucked me up badly. 

• Sad 4

Wait. 

Did I just see Boris tell the British public that Omicron was milder and less likely to lead to hospitalisations, only for Sir Chris Whitty to totally contradict him when telling how many hospitalisations there were?

Also, not a fucking solitary word from the PM for the families and friends of those who have died with COVID over the past weeks. He's such a cunt.

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Wait. 

Did I just see Boris tell the British public that Omicron was milder and less likely to lead to hospitalisations, only for Sir Chris Whitty to totally contradict him when telling how many hospitalisations there were?

Also, not a fucking solitary word from the PM for the families and friends of those who have died with COVID over the past weeks. He's such a cunt.

It is less likely to lead to hospitalisations.

The fact that it is far more virulent means that more people will get it so it is a percentages thing.

Why has he got to keep apologising for people dying of covid? Do you KNOW how many of those that died actually bothered to be vaccinated? No you fucking don't.

The death rate is also lower than at it's peak. Fact.

Boris is a c*nt and you are a massive twat.

• Like 1

Omicron is COVID's last hurrah.