Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

Just now, Phantom said:

Except it was recent and with the new variant.

I mean they would have mostly become Ill (and maybe even died) last year had they caught the old variant. It’s just the new variant happened ti affect them badly as well.

• Like 1

Tiger Woods???  He had that terrible car accident last year.....just saying.  Hahaha...I knew you all wouldn't like my input.

• Facepalm 8

13 minutes ago, haley823 said:

Tiger Woods???  He had that terrible car accident last year.....just saying.  Hahaha...I knew you all wouldn't like my input.

Nobody likes your input because you suggest people that are already on everybody's radars and have been discussed extensively on the forum already (Tina Turner, Clint Eastwood, Barbara Walters, Tiger Woods... really?). Bring something new to the table and maybe ppl will stop facepalming you.

Not too sure if you lack self awareness or just a terrible troll. Hard to tell on this forum sometimes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, haley823 said:

Hahaha....I don't really read up on what everyone has already suggested.  My bad.

Ha. Ha. Ha. 

Either a troll, a child, or someone with a chronic low self awareness...or maybe IQ. As @Perhaps said more elegantly

Contribute or GTFO

• Thanks 2
  • Shocked 1

Coincidental find while adding new names to the DDP masterlist (Vince Hill).

Now, the new name is Paul Coia, but was he born 1955 or 1960? I'll go with 1955.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Coincidental find while adding new names to the DDP masterlist (Vince Hill).

Now, the new name is Paul Coia, but was he born 1955 or 1960? I'll go with 1955.

Paul G Coia b. 1954–1956, resident of Kingston, Surrey.

God knows why I can’t find his birth record though. Is he a Scot or a Pikey maybe?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Paul G Coia b. 1954–1956, resident of Kingston, Surrey.

God knows why I can’t find his birth record though. Is he a Scot or a Pikey maybe?

Paul Coia is Scottish all right - from the famous Coia ice cream family (of Italian extraction).

One of my partners on Win Lose Or Draw.

• Like 2

This is him then:

COIA
PAUL GIACOMO

M
644/16 858
Tradeston
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, haley823 said:

Can you be anymore.......:wacko: 

Thomas  Markle  known to have multiple  health issues, in his late seventies  but would  he qualify  for many of the deadpools on here?

Empress Michiko, its eaiser cutting and pasting part of her Wiki page

Health

Michiko suffered from several nervous breakdowns because of the pressure of the media and, according to Reuters, the attitude of her mother-in-law, that had resulted in particular in making her lose her voice for seven months in the 1960s. She briefly collapsed on her birthday in 1993 and did not speak for two months, a condition caused by "deep sadness" and attributed by her doctors to negative media coverage. Empress Michiko had to cancel many of her official duties in the spring of 2007, while suffering from mouth ulcers, nosebleeds and intestinal bleeding due to psychological stress, according to her doctors] This would be similar to the situation of her daughter-in-law, Masako, who also underwent several episodes of depression due to the pressures of her position.

In June 2019, it was announced that Michiko had heart valve abnormalities and an irregular pulse, though she was reported to be well enough to undergo cataract operations. In August 2019, it was revealed that she was diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer a month prior while undergoing a routine medical appointment, and was scheduled to have the growth removed. In September 2019, it was reported by The Japan Times that the surgery was successful. On her 86th birthday in October 2020, it was revealed that she had been suffering from a mild fever since May.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Michiko

• Like 2

Richard Williams, the 79-year-old father of tennis stars Venus and Serena, is very frail, had a stroke a few years ago, and his son has power of attorney over him.  I will add him to my 2023 list, if he makes it that far.   (Apologies if anyone has posted Mr. Williams as a consideration already in this thread.)

• Like 1

If not mentioned elsewhere. I think some top Kazakh politicians need to be considered. There is huge civil unrest going on in that country right now.

Kassym-Jomart Tokayev (president) has already sacked his cabinet and is being best buds with Russia. The people are not happy.

On 07/01/2022 at 22:26, MortalCaso said:

Ha. Ha. Ha. 

Either a troll, a child, or someone with a chronic low self awareness...or maybe IQ. As @Perhaps said more elegantly

Contribute or GTFO

So in other words - Retarded hahah. 

• Haha 1

Stanislas Adotevi, beninese politician and Philosoph is still alive and will turn 88 this year. Don't know if he's famous enough but I've heard of him in one of my classes and thought he might worth consideration for further pool 

Yoon Jeong-hee b.1944

The South Korean actress one of the countries biggest stars in the 60s and 70s  has had Alzheimers since 2009.Ironically she was diagnosed with it while filming the movie "Poetry" where she played a woman experiencing the early stages of the disease.  Also according to Korean newspaper it's alleged that she is dying alone in Paris as her husband has stopped seeing her.

Hello!  First-time poster here.

Should we consider the following?

Charles Osgood (journalist) - 89 (1/8/33)

Dan Rather (journalist) - 90 (10/31/31)

Too soon for both?

P.S.  It pains me to name anyone from the original Star Trek series, but Nichelle Nichols has been declining since her bout with pancreatis in 2012.  Won't waste my time with the other three living stars from the show since they all seems to be in good health - William Shatner (90), George Takei (84), and Walter Koenig (85).

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, ChrisM31 said:

Hello!  First-time poster here.

Should we consider the following?

Charles Osgood (journalist) - 89 (1/8/33)

Dan Rather (journalist) - 90 (10/31/31)

Too soon for both?

P.S.  It pains me to name anyone from the original Star Trek series, but Nichelle Nichols has been declining since her bout with pancreatis in 2012.  Won't waste my time with the other three living stars from the show since they all seems to be in good health - William Shatner (90), George Takei (84), and Walter Koenig (85).

Welcome! Great first post.

I agree. Nichelle seems like the natural choice as the next faller from the original Star Trek series.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anti-Vaxxer, Christopher Key, claims people can cure Covid by drinking their own urine.

Something tells me that his methods will not be successful should he contract covid.

• Haha 2

Some more names I recently heard of in my classes and could be worth of consideration :

• André Desvallées (b.1931) : french museologist
  • Michelangelo Pistoletto (b. 1933) : Italian artiste
  • Hugues de Varine (b.1935) : French museologist
  • Saroj Ghose (b. 1935) : indian museologist

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Some more names I recently heard of in my classes and could be worth of consideration :

• André Desvallées (b.1931) : french museologist
  • Michelangelo Pistoletto (b. 1933) : Italian artiste
  • Hugues de Varine (b.1935) : French museologist
  • Saroj Ghose (b. 1935) : indian museologist

Not sure any of them would Q/O.

40 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Not sure any of them would Q/O.

yet they're all pretty famous in the "art" museum world : De Varine and Ghose were former presidents of the ICOM (International Council of Museums) and Pistoletto is one of the greatest Italian sculptor still alive… Desvallées doesn't seem that much famous I agree but he's a respected name in my field ! thought I might throw those names in here 

• Like 2

Here are 2 photos of Guillermo Del Toro from 2021 and 2017. Massive weight gain looks like a walking heart attack.

2638537.jpg_423682103.jpg

guillermo-del-toro-2000.jpeg

• Like 3