Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

On 22/05/2022 at 00:06, vvmax said:

Phil Collins looks frail, can’t drum, walking with a cane and stuck in a chair while singing very poorly. A prime candidate for 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10587905/amp/Glum-Phil-Collins-71-continues-look-frail-sits-performing-Genesis-gig-Berlin.html

Can’t dance either, apparently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Not sure how famous Redmond O'Hanlon exactly is. Typical 'eccentric anglo-saxon' which I usually only would be aware of because of the deathlist, like John McCririck. But he moved to the Netherlands around 10 ago after he left his wife and moved in with his editor so he's been on TV quite a lot. He's in poor condition, has tried to commit suicide, is an alcoholic and has had a double lung enbolism. And he's suffering from a writer's block for 10 years now. I'm surprised if he would live another 5 years.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2022 at 09:53, gcreptile said:

South Korea's "National Singing Contest" has a 95-year old host, MC Song Hae:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Hae

He's now been hospitalised but is not yet critical and the whole nation wonders if he has to resign:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/95-years-old-veteran-mc-song-hae-hospitalized-due-to-health-issues

Song Hae dead at 95.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Song Hae dead at 95.

He already has a QO for the DDP, but, oh, what's the use... died too fast.

On 20/05/2022 at 22:57, ladyfiona said:

Eugenia Cooney is a must if she lives beyond 2022. She is skeletal if you look at her most recent Instagram pictures.

Just to compare (eating disorder TW btw):

June 2020

June 2021

May 2022

Her June 2022 photo is even worse. 

I have little idea who she is as I'm not a 12-year-old Insta-freak but she may get an obit as a 'influencer' or whatever.

8 hours ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Her June 2022 photo is even worse. 

I have little idea who she is as I'm not a 12-year-old Insta-freak but she may get an obit as a 'influencer' or whatever.

Awful… I’ve been through that, I know how it feels deep inside. I don’t understand Why she’s not in hospital with nasal canula…

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Awful… I’ve been through that, I know how it feels deep inside. I don’t understand Why she’s not in hospital with nasal canula…

Her family control her and enable her behaviour especially her mother. 

Yeah her mother keeps control of her and not sure what her father does but they are rich. Shane Dawson did a "recovery" video of her when she came back from forced rehab and it shows that she's basically locked in her room except for the odd excursions out for videos.

Surprised some sub-100 poster hasn't suggested Ezra Miller around these parts yet, but: Ezra Miller.

• Haha 1

some names I haven't seen mentioned here so far

- Ivan Silaiev (b.1930) : last prime minister of URSS 

- Naina Eltsina (b. 1932) : First Lady of URSS and widow of Boris Eltsine

- Chita Rivera (b. 1933) : American dancer, actress and dancer (was sure she had died already tbh) 

- Elizabeth Seal (b. 1933) : English dancer, actress 

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

some names I haven't seen mentioned here so far

- Ivan Silaiev (b.1930) : last prime minister of URSS 

I think I mentioned this a while ago but Silayev already has a grave and has had for over a decade:

SilaevISMon_Troe.jpeg.e30cb9e10797a8e00376db72f1b0dc00.jpeg

As far as I know he hasn't been seen in public for a long time.

5 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

- Naina Eltsina (b. 1932) : First Lady of URSS and widow of Boris Eltsine

Suprised she's still going.

Also mentioning Vera Putina: woman who claims to be Vladimir Putin's mother. Now 95. 

5 minutes ago, arghton said:

Also mentioning Vera Putina: woman who claims to be Vladimir Putin's mother. Now 95. 

Any evidence of her actually being alive in the last decade?

14 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Any evidence of her actually being alive in the last decade?

There are a few pictures that are allegedly from recent years such as this one, possibly taken in November 2019

putina.thumb.jpg.d963cee2926f92f34baa2baae2a0f0e7.jpg

However I would not be suprised if she has died and her death has gone unnoticed as I doubt Russian media would report her death...

• Like 3

Master Hsing Yun, not mentioned in a while here - 94-year-old buddhist monk from Taiwan and one of Taiwan's Four Heavenly Kings (four buddhist masters who each founded an influential institution).

p03-120918-a1__01.jpg.c304c09941a88b9849687824eaeaefdf.jpg

He's known for his one-stroke calligraphy, but he himself has suffered atleast three strokes, two in 2011 and a third in 2016 followed by a brain surgery. In addition he's a diabetic and has a "history of three highs" as Taipei Times said in 2016: high blood sugar, high blood pressure and high blood lipid in addition to heart diseases. He has been nearly blind for over two decades due to diabetes complications. It has also been 27 years since his successor and heir died. 

On 06/04/2022 at 20:36, msc said:

Sue Nicholls is still in it too. I think she's playing an ailing Audrey now but I don't really watch the show!

Barlow been quite private since retiring, no? 

60s semi-regular Ivan's actor is still around too, Ernst Walder, 95 this year.

Turns out Ernst Walder died last year aged 94.  https://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.com/2022/06/ernst-walder-one-of-coronation-streets.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Would French-British actress Yvonne Furneaux pass the famousness test in the UK?

Not heard of her.

On 07/06/2022 at 05:58, Philheybrookbay1 said:

Noddy ‘It’s CHRISTMASSSS’ Holder looking a tad thinner these days and dressing like my Nan. 

3E80684C-1B78-402D-BF03-B054B2B52C60.jpeg

They look like an ageing lesbian couple.

• Haha 4

My DDP pick on Rolls Off The Tongue team Norm Hitzges needing a walker in a recent photo.

10 hours ago, Captain Hemlock said:

My DDP pick on Rolls Off The Tongue team Norm Hitzges needing a walker in a recent photo.

At first I thought that was fucking Dr Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sky at Night this month focuses on Martin Rees, the astronomer, on his 80th birthday. Lost a fair bit of weight and has aged a bit but still quite chatty and lucid. 

Derren Nesbitt has shown up in a new channel 5 thing. 87 now, still talkative but he looks like an aging alcoholic. Which tbf he is. Gone within 24 months IMO.

Michael Sarne also showed up. Forgot he wasn't dead.

Not sure if this means anything but former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley has canceled his upcoming tour due to “unexpected circumstances.”

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ace_frehley_cancels_this_summers_european_tour.html?fbclid=IwAR0vdaxYJy8Ovf5KlBtoYg7HJZ09DzdT8z8fiNJY6r--KFWLT6gmuAVC7zo&fs=e&s=cl

• Like 1