Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

On 13/06/2022 at 03:00, Spade_Cooley said:

Surprised some sub-100 poster hasn't suggested Ezra Miller around these parts yet, but: Ezra Miller.

I will put my money on Ezra Miller - sick freak he is. 

• Like 1

A forgotten but classy name for your long lists.

Watched the four part Challenger: The Final Flight documentary from 2020. It skips on the some of the grimmer moments of the disaster, but otherwise a good in depth watch about an avoidable crisis. I hadn't realised Christa McAuliffe had essentially video taped most of her last 6 months alive.  Bit grim. 

As this was recorded in 2020, most of the folk who come out with any credit - Roger Boisjoly, Bob Ebelling, Richard Feynman, Sally Ride and so on - are long gone now. However,  still going, and 89 later this year, is General Donald Kutyna, one of the most decorated US air force officers alive. With the help of Sally Ride's internal memos from NASA (she was kept anonymous as whistle-blower until she died), Kutyna and Feynman were able to prove that the O-rings stopped working properly when frozen, which was what the engineers had been trying to tell NASA for years.

Donald Kutyna has never been mentioned on this forum and never picked for the DDP. Presumably because, like myself until now, I had assumed, as a close colleague of Feynman, he must have been long dead by now!

• Like 3

Found out billionaire Charlie Munger is 98 years old. He should be considered for the DL as he is more than famous enough, not to mention his age.

Australian "legendary" swimming coach Dick Caine accused of sexually assaulting 16 year old girls around 40 years ago, but luckily for him, he might only have six months left to live:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10941659/Sydney-news-Legendary-swimming-coach-charged-sexually-assaulting-teen-girls-months-live.html

'He has strokes, he has cancer of the lung, cancer of the throat. He has seizures, he has heart problems, he has a pacemaker,' she said

• Like 2

deleted, maybe hoax.

On 07/02/2022 at 22:28, gcreptile said:

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is one of the initial promoters of Ivermectin therapy against COVID. Ans he's pretty deep in the whole globalist conspiracy thing, and so on. (Quote: "People who take the vaccine are no longer human.")

Anyway, he has a recurrence of lung cancer which is still treatable but apparently inoperable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zelenko

https://www.peakprosperity.com/forum-topic/dr-zelenko-implores-right-action-as-he-faces-cancer/

Doesn't look that bad in recent pictures though - not yet.

Zelenko dead according this: https://www.jewishpress.com/news/obituaries/dr-vladimir-zelenko-passed-away/2022/06/30/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Yeah, that was what I refered to above. I found a link on twitter that announced his death but also linked to a video from April 1st (April Fools?). So I wasnt sure, but yes, it seems true.

• Like 1

Someone to watch out for that only Wimbledon fans will know is a man called David Spearing. He's been a steward at Wimbledon for over 40 years and he's in his 80's now. He was always seen by the players box. (Scottish Sun, Wikipedia)

My parents were watching the matches on centre court yesterday and they couldn't see him. He apparently didn't attend last year either.

40 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Someone to watch out for that only Wimbledon fans will know is a man called David Spearing. He's been a steward at Wimbledon for over 40 years and he's in his 80's now. He was always seen by the players box. (Scottish Sun, Wikipedia)

My parents were watching the matches on centre court yesterday and they couldn't see him. He apparently didn't attend last year either.

You should have kept that one to yourself as a strong potential unique pick!

• Like 1

Some names, not mentioned in a while or not mentioned at all. 

Gaston Glock (Founder of Glock, that developed the Glock pistol. Rubber mallet assasination attempt in 1999, two strokes, family issues, also a Deathlisty name in my opinion)

Randy Gardner (Record holder, see Randy Gardner sleep deprivation experiment)

Norman Scarth (WWII vet, political candidate - not mentioned here in a while, 97 this year)

David Murdock (one of the oldest billionaires, now 98, eleven years ago he said that he'll live to 125, doubt it)

Joanne Herring - Suprised to find that according to the search feature she's never been mentioned here before. 93, and has had a very interesting life. 

And some of my less notable Finnish names for low requirement pools:

Schlager singers

Tauski Peltonen (alcoholic wifebeater with heart problems and sleep apnea, 60 this year which is a lot with his habits. Recently revealed that he's still drinking a lot)

Jorma Kalevi (lived in Spain for most of the last decades, alcohol problems, now lung fibrosis and came back to Finland earlier this year. He's apparently outlived the life expectancy given to him by doctors by over half a year now and is starting to feel like a form of Superstar Billy Graham but has been suspiciously quiet the last few months)

Artists

Veli Seppä (Art forger and painter suffering from lung cancer since 2011 that has spread to the trachea and is now terminal. No idea how he's still alive.)

Outi Heiskanen (suffering from late stage alzheimer's since around 2017, now 84)

Juhani Palmu (Have to mention him here. Diabetes, stroke, heart problems, history of smoking and drinking, stroke, heart attack, battled three different cancers plus now battling cancer, two near-fatal house fires that have resulted in him loosing all the fingers on one of his hands, one leg and multiple toes. The second fire put him into coma, he was critical in ICU and his heart stopped beating twice during a surgery. He's 77, must be some kind of a medical miracle)

Also mentioning...Classical pianist Gary Graffman:

• Like 4

Some gem from my Cup research, former CEO and billionaire Robert Brockmann, supposedly in home hospice for dementia:

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/international/billionaire-robert-brockman-faces-february-2023-trial-in-record-tax-evasion-case/

Problem is, he's under investigation for being the biggest private tax cheater in US history. So it's difficult to tell how ill he really is.

• Like 2

Amber Heard, maybe she'll "accidentally" OD, from being too sad, and stressed, since losing. lol

23 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Some gem from my Cup research, former CEO and billionaire Robert Brockmann, supposedly in home hospice for dementia:

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/international/billionaire-robert-brockman-faces-february-2023-trial-in-record-tax-evasion-case/

Problem is, he's under investigation for being the biggest private tax cheater in US history. So it's difficult to tell how ill he really is.

Aye, maybe a touch of Ernest Saunders Syndrome, or summat

19 hours ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

Amber Heard, maybe she'll "accidentally" OD, from being too sad, and stressed, since losing. lol

Na she wants to give her daughter a nervous breakdown first due to suffering from years of abuse. Won't allow her to be famous because she could end up more popular than her etc.

• Haha 1

R Kelly. He’s currently on suicide watch at the moment.

On 04/07/2022 at 16:37, Insane said:

The Clintons will help. 

On 04/07/2022 at 18:37, Insane said:

You think he’s going to be on suicide watch until 2023?

13 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

You think he’s going to be on suicide watch until 2023?

No but he can do it at any moment but I don’t think he will do it this year but next year

John Tusa former Newsnight Presenter in the 80s and managing director of the BBC World Service from 1986 to 1993.  Turned 86 this year

Will almost certainly get a BBC Obit. Probably Telegraph, Times and Guardian too

• Like 1