Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Lawrence Fox has Covid and is taking ivermectin to treat it.

Just in case there wasn’t enough evidence already to suggest this man is a fucking moron, he’s taking something used to treat animal bum worms.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

Just in case there wasn’t enough evidence already to suggest this man is a fucking moron, he’s taking something used to treat animal bum worms.

For accuracy, there is a form of ivermectin for human use.  It's prescribed for things like scabies and head lice.

Some loons have been using the veterinary version because it was easier for them to obtain.

7 minutes ago, TQR said:

Ivermectin is still going through clinical trials but the initial tests show it does have some degree of effect.

The WHO have said that until it's approved, people shouldn't be popping it outside of clinical trials. If the man is happy to make himself a guinea pig however, just let him be. Not sure why it upsets you so much Quim.

6 minutes ago, TQR said:

I’d be interested to see the recommended dosage for humans on the side of the bottle. :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not sure why it upsets you so much Quim.

It doesn’t. 

And that’s not my name.

1 minute ago, TQR said:

It doesn’t. 

And that’s not my name.

Apologies Quim.

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Apologies Quim.

Hey hey, I know you’re having a rough time of it what with the news and all that, but come on, don’t let your standards slip ;)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Whatever the merits or otherwise of using Ivermectin to treat Covid (and it may have well have some effect on stimulating  the immune system, even if it does nothing against the virus itself), I just find it odd/amusing that people will refuse a vaccine because they don't trust big Pharma and the vaccine isn't properly tested, but will self medicate with Ivermectin. Where the fuck do they think the ivermectin comes from - it doesn't miraculously fall out of the sky. And it obviously hasn't been fully  tested against Covid. 

As it happens, the Ivermectin itself is likely to be  safe. As Toast said earlier - it is widely used in humans across the world to treat parasites including Onchocerca which causes River Blindness. 

For some reason, people always focus on the fact that these drugs are used in veterinary medicine, despite the fact that most drugs are used in both humans and animals. A classic example is when people taking ketamine for recreational purposes are described as taking "horse tranquilisers", despite the fact that ketamine is commonly used in human anaesthesia.

Anyhow, it's a win-win for Laurence Fox. Once he gets over the Covid-19 (as he probably will, since he is a relatively young fit healthy person), he can continue to be smug about how he knows more than the "experts" out there, while also no longer having an itchy arse.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

I’d be interested to see the recommended dosage for humans on the side of the bottle. :D

Why? As mentioned, it is also prescribed for humans but in a different form. 

Obviously you won't find a "recommended dosage for humans" on the veterinary version.

26 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

A classic example is when people taking ketamine for recreational purposes are described as taking "horse tranquilisers", despite the fact that ketamine is commonly used in human anaesthesia.

Ah, Special K - That brings back some hazy memories of nights out in the nineties :shock2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anatoli Bugorski, Russian particle physicist who survived a radiation accident where a proton beam from a particle accelerator passed through his brain. Seems like he's still alive at 79, however I couldn't find anything recent

On 02/02/2022 at 08:15, Ulitzer95 said:

Ivermectin is still going through clinical trials but the initial tests show it does have some degree of effect.

The WHO have said that until it's approved, people shouldn't be popping it outside of clinical trials. If the man is happy to make himself a guinea pig however, just let him be. Not sure why it upsets you so much Quim.

Doctors have advised Lawrence Fox not to take ivermectin

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Look at her though - a doctor, who should know better - dismissing it as a "horse de-wormer" when it is more than that.

Leaving aside the question of whether or not it helps treat Covid, he's right. 

image.png.1cfad515337844b1c5085ecd6758f4bf.png

I’m so upset.

Doctors have advised the entire world not to take ivermectin.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Doctors have advised the entire world not to take ivermectin.  

Well, not to treat Covid, and certainly not the veterinary form.  They continue to prescribe it in the form suitable for human use, to treat appropriate diseases.

So much ignorance about this drug, and the ignorance is spreading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Well, not to treat Covid, and certainly not the veterinary form.  They continue to prescribe it in the form suitable for human use, to treat appropriate diseases.

So much ignorance about this drug, and the ignorance is spreading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

It is obvious why IMO. No one talked about it until ex-Pres. Trump put his foot in that big orange mouth.

Now everyone thinks it is a miracle drug or a way to die, political affiliation tends to correlate I've noticed.

4 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

It is obvious why IMO. No one talked about it until ex-Pres. Trump put his foot in that big orange mouth.

Now everyone thinks it is a miracle drug or a way to die, political affiliation tends to correlate I've noticed.

Yes, but when an actual doctor seems to think it's only for horses .....

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yes, but when an actual doctor seems to think it's only for horses .....

Becoming a doctor isn't as hard, or extensive, as people think it is. A neurosurgeon is much more impressive. Just depends on what school you go too.

As the old saying in America goes, "C's get degrees". Ah, so does money of course! I've met plenty of doctors who don't deserve the title (for education and standards)

52 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Becoming a doctor isn't as hard, or extensive, as people think it is. A neurosurgeon is much more impressive. Just depends on what school you go too.

As the old saying in America goes, "C's get degrees". Ah, so does money of course! I've met plenty of doctors who don't deserve the title (for education and standards)

The point isn't how clever she is.  I don't expect a doctor to be a walking pharmaceutical encyclopedia, but you would hope that she would at least look it up on fucking Wikipedia before displaying her ignorance on Twatter.  Best steer clear of her if you get nits.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Toast said:

The point isn't how clever she is.  I don't expect a doctor to be a walking pharmaceutical encyclopedia, but you would hope that she would at least look it up on fucking Wikipedia before displaying her ignorance on Twatter.  Best steer clear of her if you get nits.

I'd be worried if they sent me to a palliative care doctor for nits! :lol:

Just as a general addendum rather than outright to yourself though: my dad was a medic. We still ask his advice on a lot (and he was an expert in his field) but he does warn us that there's a lot of areas of medicine and health that he'd know fuck all about, because your expertise is usually specific, not general. So a doctor not knowing X, Y or Z isn't that usual.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

I'd be worried if they sent me to a palliative care doctor for nits! :lol:

Just as a general addendum rather than outright to yourself though: my dad was a medic. We still ask his advice on a lot (and he was an expert in his field) but he does warn us that there's a lot of areas of medicine and health that he'd know fuck all about, because your expertise is usually specific, not general. So a doctor not knowing X, Y or Z isn't that usual.

Well yeah, I acknowledged that, but it's annoying that she didn't bother to look it up, and has thus vastly increased the already vast number of people who now believe that ivermectin is only for horses.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is one of the initial promoters of Ivermectin therapy against COVID. Ans he's pretty deep in the whole globalist conspiracy thing, and so on. (Quote: "People who take the vaccine are no longer human.")

Anyway, he has a recurrence of lung cancer which is still treatable but apparently inoperable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zelenko

https://www.peakprosperity.com/forum-topic/dr-zelenko-implores-right-action-as-he-faces-cancer/

Doesn't look that bad in recent pictures though - not yet.

• Like 1

I got engaged recently, and I learned an interesting tidbit from my fiancee that her grandmother is a good friend of former Olympic sprinter Dorothy Hyman, who won 3 medals in the Olympics including a silver medal for the 100 meters in the 1960 Rome Olympics.

An interesting choice for a death pool team, I'm going to try and get some more inside information if I can and update you on this.

• Like 1