weasel

Adam West - Batman

Last commercial I saw with Adam West (Batman from TV series....see my avatar), he was looking kinda slow or something like that. Any updates on him lately?

Whatever happened to his 'Robin'? I think he was called Burt Ward.

Has he gone for a Burton?

Gone for a Burton

Whatever happened to his 'Robin'?

The very first Robin, Douglas Croft, died in 1963, but the chap who played Robin in 1949 between Douglas and Burt Ward is still alive as far as I can gather. Johnny Duncan is his name and he was born in 1923. I'm not sure he'd pass the famousness test and I don't know anything about the state of his health but he is knocking on a bit and may be one to watch.

Whilst we're on the subject of batman, I've been trying to find that fantastic clip of him (Adam West) dancing in an episode from the 60s TV series. I think he'd been hypnotised by Catwoman or somebody and had taken to drinking alcohol and going to discos of an evening. Apparently there is a website dedicated to batman's dancing but I've had no luck in finding it - any ideas?

Whilst we're on the subject of batman, I've been trying to find that fantastic clip of him (Adam West) dancing in an episode from the 60s TV series. I think he'd been hypnotised by Catwoman or somebody and had taken to drinking alcohol and going to discos of an evening. Apparently there is a website dedicated to batman's dancing but I've had no luck in finding it - any ideas?

err...

umm...

ahh...

now thenn..

OK

The Batusi

And no, I don't have it bookmarked. I don't, I don't, I don't!

Adam is still alive and well and very popular in South America ( no idea why) not too sure about Burt ward but I'm pretty certain he is still with us.

Adam is still alive and well and very popular in South America ( no idea why) not too sure about Burt ward but I'm pretty certain he is still with us.

Well, considering Jerry Lewis' stature in France...

Merci Beaucoup Anubis.

err...

umm...

ahh...

now thenn..

P.S. Are you Jimmy Saville by any chance?

If so, please put your name on the list.

Now then, now then.

Death again.

Had the same with Albert Hoffman, a few hours before his death.

Considering that a) he was interviewed two days ago and :sicktherm: about to star in Celebrity Strictly Dancing USA one would think he is still well & active. There's not one blog, not one news mention to suggest Batman may have laid down his cloak (this written at 17.03)

Wikipedia says he's DEATH!

Someone has some further information??

Now he is apperantly back alive

Death again.

Wow, this is about as exciting as one of the end of episode one cliffhangers from the Batman 1960's TV series, when the Riddler et al had the Caped Crusader and Robin trapped in some fiendish and surely inescapable death device. Will our beloved hero make it or not? Tune in tomorrow, same DL time, same DL channel..

Wikipedia says he's DEATH!

Someone has some further information??

Now he is apperantly back alive

Death again.

Wow, this is about as exciting as one of the end of episode one cliffhangers from the Batman 1960's TV series, when the Riddler et al had the Caped Crusader and Robin trapped in some fiendish and surely inescapable death device. Will our beloved hero make it or not? Tune in tomorrow, same DL time, same DL channel..

Holy zucchini!! Has Batman been made into a tasty ratatouille by the evil Dutch mastercriminal Veghead?!!

veghead.jpg

Looking at the page history the changes were made by 72.140.170.241 (not a good sign).

The additional text was:

Death

On August 25th, 2008, West started to feel faint. His family, worried, sent for an abulance to pick him up. The abulance arrived and took him to an undisclosed medical facility. At 8:00 P.M on August 25th, officials at the Santa Monica Hospital announced that Mr. West had suffered a minor heart attack but is expected to recover fully. They announced that West would stay over night at the hospital while he underwent testing. During his sleep that night, at appriximatley 4:00 A.M, West had another heart attack, this one killing him instantly.

=Aftermath

At the time of his death, Adam was working on another episode of Family Guy which will be completed and dedicated to him, that show's creator, Seth MacFarlene has said.

(Note hilarious spelling of 'abulance' and 'appriximatley')

Doing a google search for "Santa Monica Hospital Adam West" produces nothing on any announcement that Batman was staying overnight.

This is an obvious and amateurish example of wikipedia vandalism.

During his sleep that night, at appriximatley 4:00 A.M, West had another heart attack, this one killing him instantly. ... At the time of his death, Adam was working on another episode of Family Guy

Working at 4am after being hospitalised is a bit rough. Those Hollywood producers are evil.

I didn't know where it should go, thought this was as likely a place as any.

Eartha Kitt (Catwoman in the old Batman TV show) is dead!

Adam West contributes on Family Guy does he not?

Yes, it appears he does.

Adam West contributes on Family Guy does he not?

Yes, it appears he does.

I am glad that my first contribution to this forum has been a helpful one!