Grim Reaper

Bill Treacher

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Duf, Duf, Duf, Duf, Duf, Duf Duf......... 

When major characters die in Eastenders the drums are taken out of the end credits theme. This joke doesn't work, please edit and resubmit.

6 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

When major characters die in Eastenders the drums are taken out of the end credits theme. This joke doesn't work, please edit and resubmit.

Only sometimes. They didn’t for Arthur’s death actually - only his funeral episode. 

So in 2022 we have lost three original cast members of Eastenders in Leonard Fenton, June Brown and Bill Treacher - who should be worried?

5 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

So in 2022 we have lost three original cast members of Eastenders in Leonard Fenton, June Brown and Bill Treacher - who should be worried?

Non-original cast members including Anna Karen, who died in an awful way. Lynda Baron and Mona Hammond also left us this year.

Daniella Westbrook - Chaotic lady who loves to flaunt her hospitalisations on Instagram. Her face looks like she's slowly transforming into a pug.

Samantha Womack - Breast cancer. No one knows how serious the diagnosis is though.

Tony Caunter - Played Roy Evans, lover of Pat. 85 now and god knows when he was last active in any capacity.

Derek Martin - Retired and 90 in April. Been obese his whole life and he done very little since leaving Enders. 

Polly Perkins - Played Dot Cottons half sister Rose. Hasn't really done much since leaving the show either. Was apparently a close friend of June and is not rumoured to be returning for the character's funeral in the show.

24 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Non-original cast members including Anna Karen, who died in an awful way. Lynda Baron and Mona Hammond also left us this year.

Daniella Westbrook - Chaotic lady who loves to flaunt her hospitalisations on Instagram. Her face looks like she's slowly transforming into a pug.

Samantha Womack - Breast cancer. No one knows how serious the diagnosis is though.

Tony Caunter - Played Roy Evans, lover of Pat. 85 now and god knows when he was last active in any capacity.

Derek Martin - Retired and 90 in April. Been obese his whole life and he done very little since leaving Enders. 

Polly Perkins - Played Dot Cottons half sister Rose. Hasn't really done much since leaving the show either. Was apparently a close friend of June and is not rumoured to be returning for the character's funeral in the show.

Peter Dean who played Pete Beale is now 83. He could also be a consideration.

Let's not forget that Harry Landis died in September. He was in the show for two years.

Elizabeth Kelly stands out as likely to go next. She'll be 102 in March and is the oldest cast member now by a country mile.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Let's not forget that Harry Landis died in September. He was in the show for two years.

Elizabeth Kelly stands out as likely to go next. She'll be 102 in March and is the oldest cast member now by a country mile.

Arnold Yarrow who played Benny Bloom is a year older than Kelly.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Grimgrass said:

Guardian obit reveals his cause of death was COVID-19 and pneumonia: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/nov/09/bill-treacher-obituary

Sounds like from the families statement his death was expected.Covid like in so many cases was just the straw that broke the camels back.Very few  of even the most vulnerable are dying from it now thankfully.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Samantha Womack has early stage breast cancer which was picked up by a mammogram.

Derek Martin recently did a youtube and a part from having whiter hair looked and sounded really well and hadn't seemed to really aged since he left Eastenders.

Danieela Westbrook is the best bet I would think out of the Eastenders names.

Elizabeth Kelly and Arnold Yarrow had relatively minor roles.Even though Kelly was in the show 6 years she didn't have any memorable storylines.

I think the Committee should be looking closer at names from Corrie and The Archers next year Corrie has Thelma Barlow who is now 93, Kenneth Cope who is 91 and has had COPD for donkeys years now and Malcolm Hebden who is 82 but has serious heart problems.Corrie also has more minor characters that are known for other things such as Doreen Mantle (96) and John Woodvine (93) who were involved in the serial killer John Stapes storyline.William Russell who played Rita Sullivans husband Ted is nearly 98 and reportedly has a failing memory.

Then in the Archers you have Patricia Greene (91) , June Spencer (103) , Lesley Saeward (88) and Ysanne Churchman (97) 

• Like 4

Also someone I think Utilizer pointed out they heard Brian Croucher  (Ted Hills) was very ill in hospital a few weeks ago.Could be worth a shout on the Eastenders front 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sean said:

Corrie has Thelma Barlow who is now 93, Kenneth Cope who is 91 and has had COPD for donkeys years now and Malcolm Hebden who is 82 but has serious heart problems.Corrie also has more minor characters that are known for other things such as Doreen Mantle (96) and John Woodvine (93) who were involved in the serial killer John Stapes storyline.William Russell who played Rita Sullivan's husband Ted is nearly 98 and reportedly has a failing memory.

In the next few years, Sirs Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, and Ben Kingsley (all of whom had minor Corrie roles between 1966 and 2005, Kingsley's being one of his first ever), as well as Bill Roache could see the list as well, as all of them easily pass the fame test. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

In the next few years, Sirs Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, and Ben Kingsley (all of whom had minor Corrie roles between 1966 and 2005, Kingsley's being one of his first ever), as well as Bill Roache could see the list as well, as all of them easily pass the fame test. 

Not forgetting Dame Patricia Routledge and DL regular Prunella Scales who both had minor roles in the soap also.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Fud,  Fud, Fud, Fud, Fud, Fud, Fud.  

• Haha 1

On 08/11/2022 at 17:27, Ulitzer95 said:

And the day's not over yet! Still got the political death of the Democratic Party to come.

A prediction that’d make The Old Crem proud.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TQR said:

A prediction that’d make The Old Crem proud.

Lol, well tbf most commentators were saying the same thing on that one, and neither party did particularly well. Most commentators don't say "she's got a bit of a limp, must be the ole pancreatic cancer again". Don't compare me to his level of conspiracy theories! :lol:

• Like 1

I've taken the loss of Mr. Bill Treacher very hard. I have been unable to get out of bed which has caused me to lose my job. I have only showered and brushed my teeth twice since his passing. Today, my wife left me and took the kids. Please help. 

22 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Today, my wife left me and took the kids.

Congratulations!

• Haha 9

53 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Congratulations!

But, who will have sex with me with my wife gone?

44 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

But, who will have sex with me with my wife gone?

Old Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1