Grim Reaper

Bill Treacher

Just now, TheKeysOfMarinus said:

I just heard it on the BBC news bulletin at work. Nearly jumped out of my seat and couldn’t explain to colleagues why. Leslie and Treacher the same day. Incredible. RIP. 

Ah the social awkwardness where you can't explain anything to people not in the know that comes from dead pooling.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

21 minutes ago, time said:

I wouldn't say celebrate, exactly.

Cecilia Torybags? The one that spreads unfounded and spurious reports of the deaths of beloved and not so beloved celebs? Judging this site?

Who's first to report the account to Mr Musk? Wouldn't survive the present cull being instituted there...

• Like 5

Nobody will ever forget his shit acting in EE either. Legend!

Arthur_Mental_breakdown.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Arthur Fowler reacts to being told that Bill Treacher has died.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

Death announced while still on page 1, is this a first?

No, look at Estelle Harris' thread, death announced on page 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time said:

I wouldn't say celebrate, exactly.

He's definitely the one beating his meat over 2 hits in a day.

"Another hit ! Unbelievable ! I can't stop crying !" - is what he'd say if he was still permitted an account.

20 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Arthur Fowler reacts to being told that Bill Treacher has died.

That is my reaction whenever I go into someones house this time of year and the decorations are already up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

He's definitely the one beating his meat over 2 hits in a day.

"Another hit ! Unbelievable ! I can't stop crying !" - is what he'd say if he was still permitted an account.

I wonder If she posts on here?!

I texted my mother earlier when Phillips death was announced then again when Treacher's was announced and her reply was "Oh God how many more?"

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

I texted my mother earlier when Phillips death was announced then again when Treacher's was announced and her reply was "Oh God how many more?"

Does she know you deadpool?

1 hour ago, msc said:

You get easily excited enough as it is! 

Actually in truth I would probably get more excited if I was the one slapping the bare bottom-gently though!!

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Does she know you deadpool?

No she doesn't but when I was 15 or so and used to use my parents computer she found this site from my searches.Wasnt impresses.I said I was googling Ronnie Biggs and stumbled across the site ( which was technically true).I showed my aunt the site and she liked it though.My friends well some know I deadpool and when anyone dies they say "Where they on your list?"

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

No she doesn't but when I was 15 or so and used to use my parents computer she found this site from my searches.Wasnt impresses.I said I was googling Ronnie Biggs and stumbled across the site ( which was technically true).I showed my aunt the site and she liked it though.My friends well some know I deadpool and when anyone dies they say "Where they on your list?"

You've more bottle than me then ! Nobody knows about me  as far as I know. All my lists are in a A4 ring binder tucked away at the back of a draw.  My Dad though always makes a point of mentioning to me if a famous person  has died so maybe on one occasion  I didn't clear my computer search history and he knows but isn't bothered or he doesn't know but my Dad is a  borderline wannabee deadpooler himself!?!

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I wonder If she posts on here?!

Cecilia is Iain. Thankfully banned from posting on here. The Queen Elizabeth thread would be at 300 pages if Iain was still on this site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Sean said:

My parents know. I never particularly hid it, and they found it a little macabre at first, but they know it's not really malicious and quite often this site celebrates the lives of long forgotten figures. The number of people I discovered were still alive when I first found this site that I assumed were long dead was really interesting. I lurked for a good few years before I started posting, always checked the new list after midnight on NYE. My best mate knows I deadpool, and we discuss it. I mentioned it over a decade ago in passing with a group of friends (I must've been about 18-20) and they were really shocked and seemed to think it was in poor taste. I've never mentioned it since! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

Is that the first double-hit-in-a-day since our good pals Shultz and Spinks?

To be precise, both of them didnt die at the same day. according to wikipedia Leslie Philips died on 7th and Bill Treacher on the 5th of November.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Cecilia Torybags? The one that spreads unfounded and spurious reports of the deaths of beloved and not so beloved celebs? Judging this site?

Who's first to report the account to Mr Musk? Wouldn't survive the present cull being instituted there...

Also tried to get people to think Jimmy Carter had died before ten minutes later saying she had hit enter prematurely and it was about him voting. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Also tried to get people to think Jimmy Carter had died before ten minutes later saying she had hit enter prematurely and it was about him voting. 

She’s litteraly playing with us. I think she knows exactly What she’s doing and she must be quite familiar with the site to know that we had 2 deaths in one day. Maybe this is someone from here : Diego ?

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

She’s litteraly playing with us. I think she knows exactly What she’s doing and she must be quite familiar with the site to know that we had 2 deaths in one day. Maybe this is someone from here : Diego ?

If I recall correctly, aren't they CoffinLodger?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

If I recall correctly, aren't they CoffinLodger?

Yep, they are CoffinLodger/Iain. 

• Like 2

Oh i didn’t know ! Completely forgot about CoffinLodger. What a wonderful time… doesn’t surprise me then