haley823

Unlikely 2022 death

I bet this year will have a very famous younger celebrity that dies unexpectedly.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 10

Bieber is still 27, turning 28 this year, will he die, beforehand, and join the club?

I have a dream a few years ago Jamie Lynn spears died and it was all over the news. Murdered by Britney maybe? They're feuding.

With all the footballers collapsing recently I wonder if one will die? Arguero would've been a massive unlikely death so would've Christian eriksen.

We always seem to lose a big UK comedian every year. Sean lock, Caroline aherne , Sean Hughes etc. I'd say those not ITK Sean locks death was unlikely, but Caroline's was expected sadly.

Peter Kay or Johnny Vegas maybe?

Well known YouTubers are more popular and we'll known than alot of celebs nowadays and we always lose handful every year , could lose an unlikely one this year.

Good thread btw.

• Like 1

What about Donald Trump will he die unexpectedly in 2022

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hell said:

Doubt we'll be that lucky.

• Haha 3

I reckon Katie Price could be a surprise death. And unlike her Mum she is a legitimate pick.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

I have a dream a few years ago Jamie Lynn spears died and it was all over the news. Murdered by Britney maybe? They're feuding.

With all the footballers collapsing recently I wonder if one will die? Arguero would've been a massive unlikely death so would've Christian eriksen.

We always seem to lose a big UK comedian every year. Sean lock, Caroline aherne , Sean Hughes etc. I'd say those not ITK Sean locks death was unlikely, but Caroline's was expected sadly.

Well known YouTubers are more popular and we'll known than alot of celebs nowadays and we always lose handful every year , could lose an unlikely one this year.

Good thread btw.

There has been a lot of speculation about Peter Kay's health so I don't think it would be a huge surprise. I don't think Johnny  Vegas death would be a massive shock either. 

Sarah Millican has always struck me as someone who won't make old bonds so maybe her. That could just be wishful thinking on my part though.

• Like 1

I think they will be a shock death of someone revealed after death to be unvaccinated and fairly famous here in the Uk.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

There has been a lot of speculation about Peter Kay's health so I don't think it would be a huge surprise. I don't think Johnny  Vegas death would be a massive shock either. 

Sarah Millican has always struck me as someone who won't make old bonds so maybe her. That could just be wishful thinking on my part though.

True. I still think Peter Kay's death would be a shock to some though. Don't get me started on comedians like her. 

5 hours ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

Bieber is still 27, turning 28 this year, will he die, beforehand, and join the club?

he will ! february

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Simon Cowell seems the most likely big name to go without much notice causing a shock to all except the most seasoned deadpool researchers.

Joe Biden would be a massive one.Would be a surprise although he is 79 appears doddery and has had 2 aneurysms in 1988 so wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world but a shock nonetheless and the biggest death in the world unless the queen died this year.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sean said:

Simon Cowell seems the most likely big name to go without much notice causing a shock to all except the most seasoned deadpool researchers.

His appearance and absences has generated a fair bit of public comment in recent years. 

10 hours ago, Handrejka said:

:lol:

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

Joe Biden would be a massive one.Would be a surprise although he is 79 appears doddery and has had 2 aneurysms in 1988 so wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world but a shock nonetheless and the biggest death in the world unless the queen died this year.

He died 2 years ago.

Well, we all assume he did, he looks like a fucking corpse and has all the mental agility of one.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Good thread btw.

Aye, I can see it now.

Britney gets covid and starts yelling at everybody that she ain't havin no bio weapons injected into her.

Her father gets a court order to section her and, in blind panic, she sets off down the freeway in her Ford Bronco, tailed by 62 Police cars, a Police helicopter and 7 local news channels.

She pulls down to a side road, opens the door and starts screaming about her mental health, what with all the lock downs and the conspiracy of the secret 'World Government' who want to control us all by injecting us with mind control drugs posing as covid vaccines.

She grabs hold of a can of petrol she has been keeping for just such an occasion, douses herself, flicks her ciggy lighter and KABOOM!!!! 

Yeah, can see it happening.

12 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Good thread btw.

If we are making requests

"Comedians" I would like to suggest are:-

James FUCKING Corden

Jack Whitehall

Miranda Hart

Seann Walsh

Jo Brand

Lenny Henry

...... my list could go on

12 hours ago, Hell said:

Well...he's the longest shot (IMHO) on my main DDP team, largely because I wonder if his political moves in 2022 might piss off someone in the far right/freedom to bear arms mob so much that they'll punish him for being a traitor. And, fat 75 year olds unwilling to quit the trans fats are also prone to sudden catastrophic health events.  Genfaerd doubts we'll be that lucky, I think it's an outside chance!

• Like 1

Nicholas Cage, on some rainy friday night in his bathtub from an overdose

On 01/01/2022 at 12:04, The Old Crem said:

I feel like one of Gene Hackman or Clint Eastwood will make the 2023 list.

Clint will never die

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tommy Wiseau, if that counts as a "younger" ""star""

• Like 2

I'm getting more of a feeling about a plane crash which involves a major sports team, I'm thinking a top football club or an international cricket team.