haley823

Unlikely 2022 death

On 12/01/2022 at 18:09, openviews said:

There always seems to stories about young, especially female celebrities having to deal with obsessive fans trying to break into their properties, stalking them or threatening them.

Despite having security and restraining orders it almost seems inevitable that one of these obsessives will slip through the net eventually.

Saw something the other day that Eminem had someone break into his property during lockdown in 2020 and he said something like he's here to kill him. One of these days, one of these break ins will end in murder.

Versace is one of the most famous examples of being killed by an obsessive fan. Though technically he was shot outside his property by the serial killer.

Thing is, unlikely death means unpredictable.

So I think Gaspard Ulliel fits the bill as one of those unlikely deaths.

• Like 37
  • Thanks 1

Yep, nobody guessed right.

image.png.f52d3700f6a1f5f66dc8f07fc42d10ef.png

Next game .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I think this was a prediction thread not an after the fact captain obvious thread.  But you got five ‘likes’ making a total of at least 6 morons drifting around this website.

14 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I think this was a prediction thread not an after the fact captain obvious thread.  But you got five ‘likes’ making a total of at least 6 morons drifting around this website.

I liked it, just to annoy you. So 6 likes, 7 morons.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Only in the most general terms.  It was a non-specific prediction that stimulated discussion and speculation. 

There's eleven 'likes' now, so I make that one moron, counting you.  B)

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Only in the most general terms.  It was a non-specific prediction that stimulated discussion and speculation. 

There's eleven 'likes' now, so I make that one moron, counting you.  B)

Update: we're now on 14 likes. 

Can we make YW's comment the most liked in DL forums history just to give SC a sleepless night?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Can we make YW's comment the most liked in DL forums history just to give SC a sleepless night?

Wondered why I was getting so many likes. :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

OBLIGED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Takes me back to this gem in the Honor Blackman thread.

No disrespect to the Kid, who has matured and since learned that a post you're not fond of getting a bunch of likes isn't really a big deal. Time will tell if the man decades Kid's senior will do the same...

• Haha 1

On 09/01/2022 at 19:20, MortalCaso said:

God you are annoying. How are you allowed to post still

So are you. 

As of right now Bob Saget certainly covers it.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

So are you. 

As of right now Bob Saget certainly covers it.

1. This wasn't directed towards you, but towards another useless poster on this forum. 

2. You just responded to a 10 day old post that had no reference to you

3. Fuck off

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

1. This wasn't directed towards you, but towards another useless poster on this forum. 

2. You just responded to a 10 day old post that had no reference to you

3. Fuck off

1. Don't care
2. Don't care
3. HAHAH Yippee. That outta teach me a lesson. 

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Takes me back to this gem in the Honor Blackman thread.

No disrespect to the Kid, who has matured and since learned that a post you're not fond of getting a bunch of likes isn't really a big deal. Time will tell if the man decades Kid's senior will do the same...

Hahahah, I forgot about that. Those likes really helped me cope with Morbidkid's critique. Almost felt like a pity fuck. :lol:

On a serious note, I admit that I was meaner towards him during our spats than I should have been. He was just a teenager after all. Dunno if he visits the forum nowadays, but I would like to apologize for that, regardless of who started what argument.

1 minute ago, Predictor said:

Hahahah, I forgot about that. Those likes really helped me cope with Morbidkid's critique. Almost felt like a pity fuck. :lol:

On a serious note, I admit that I was meaner towards him during our spats than I should have been. He was just a teenager after all. Dunno if he visits the forum nowadays, but I would like to apologize for that, regardless of who started what argument.

He's still around and seems to be doing well, let's just say he's l'enfant rather than the Kid these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Sir Creep, by chance, do you dislike some post of mine?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Well, Willz, I never knew the "see all likes" bit went to a Page 2 until now. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 likes to spite Creep now.

This has been the most inexplicably giggly I've been over a forum thing since Sri Sri mania...

• Haha 1

Read the post, had absolutely no thoughts on it either way, saw it was being liked because Creep has been a bellend again, liked the fuck out of it.

It probably hurts poor Creep because his ‘like’ count is only about a third of his post count, bless him.

On 12/01/2022 at 18:09, openviews said:

There always seems to stories about young, especially female celebrities having to deal with obsessive fans trying to break into their properties, stalking them or threatening them.

Despite having security and restraining orders it almost seems inevitable that one of these obsessives will slip through the net eventually.

For example.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/27/taylor-swift-fan-crashes-car-building-home-new-york-city/

• Like 1