Sign in to follow this  
Slave to the Grave

Stuart Hall

15 months (so half that with good shitting himself and not leaving the protection wing behaviour).

We'll keep his celebrity alive!

It didn't take long to bring him to trial

Think his guilty plea saw to that, saved the lawyers the trouble of additional research, interviewing witnesses etc

Yeah but the police (who clearly think the sentence lenient) did mention the possibility of other victims coming forward. His M.O. clearly involved "elocution lessons" and in some cases getting his - ahem - students to read aloud from The Joy of Sex so it has the mark of an event he could roll out repeatedly.

Guest Guest

Reports are coming in that Stuart Hall has been brutally abused by 'Big Barry' in D Blocks shower unit.Big Barry was heard to shout 'It's a cock out!'

http://news.sky.com/...nd-a-half-years so this average teacher (non-celeb ,or rich) who committed a bad act no doubt gets 5 and a half years and Stuart hall a man who raped numerous young children some as young as 9 and 10 gets a 17 month sentence .

Hmmm British justice? Surely these sentences are mixed up. Or they both deserve 5 to 10 years.

http://news.sky.com/...nd-a-half-years so this average teacher (non-celeb ,or rich) who committed a bad act no doubt gets 5 and a half years and Stuart hall a man who raped numerous young children some as young as 9 and 10 gets a 17 month sentence .

Hmmm British justice? Surely these sentences are mixed up. Or they both deserve 5 to 10 years.

He wasn't charged with rape. It was sexual assault

http://news.sky.com/story/1120594/stuart-hall-has-prison-sentence-doubled

I wonder what the odds are of him dying in prison , now his sentence has been doubled . 7 months would he might of lasted but 15 months in prison might take its

toll on him.

Apparently he is moving to Spain upon his release with his wife who is incredibly standing by him :blink:http://www.dailystar...ife-to-leave-uk

Edited by Paul Bearer
Link repaired

Apparently he is moving to Spain upon his release with his wife who is incredibly standing by him :blink:http://www.dailystar...ife-to-leave-uk

He won't be getting out if he is found guilty of these new offences of raping children, Which i'm sure he will be. He will get 13 years minimum but that is just for one rape multiple rapes carry sentencing to 19 years,I expect him to get about 12 years though because of age.

He is also on suicide watch http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disgraced-stuart-hall-suicide-watch-2528373

Edited by Magere Hein
URL fixed

Wont the sentence be lighter than that though as historic sex offences can only be tried by the law at the time which was far more leniant?

There's one flaw in that plan, the Spanish authorities are hardly gonna welcome him with open arms, not like he can sneak over the border anonymously, assuming he ever gets out

• Like 1

Wont the sentence be lighter than that though as historic sex offences can only be tried by the law at the time which was far more leniant?

Aye, but you clocked the RAPING bit above, right? That was considered serious in the seventies.

• Like 1

Apologies I thought some of his previous convictions where rape ! I get confused as to which TV personality was charged with what!

Form studying opportunity as he stumbles in and out of court to face 15 rape charges today.

Guest Tobias

Q. What did the man on the beach say to Michael Jackson?

A. Get out of my sun.

Guest Tobias

He also said that to Stuart Hall

Yeah, but...

However, probation officers will stand in his way, with the terms of his release requiring him to report to police regularly - and banning him from travelling abroad for 30 months

So, assuming he avoids beatings every time he catches a bus he sees retirement in sunny Spain somewhere near his 90th birthday.

Yeah, but...

However, probation officers will stand in his way, with the terms of his release requiring him to report to police regularly - and banning him from travelling abroad for 30 months

So, assuming he avoids beatings every time he catches a bus he sees retirement in sunny Spain somewhere near his 90th birthday.

Gibraltar. sherlockzk0.gif

• Like 2

Gibraltar. sherlockzk0.gif

Now available as a smiley: :sherlock:

Edited by Magere Hein
Typofix
  • Like 1

Lol , saves me copying it in from a site of quoteR.gifdubious providence quoteL.gif

Actually, I don't see any Smiley options the way I have site set up, so probably keep c&p'ing the URL image.

• Like 1

Lol , saves me copying it in from a site of quoteR.gifdubious providence quoteL.gif

That's one way of putting it. No guests, there, I see.

Lol.

hippy.gif

I wouldn't presume to know this so...

Can a resident of Gibraltar check in with a British probation office on the rock?

I wouldn't presume to know this so...

Can a resident of Gibraltar check in with a British probation office on the rock?

Short answer...

No.

He has to stay in "THE COUNTRY". If he needs to use a passport to travel (usually any air travel) then that place is beyond his continued residency.

Visit Gibraltar web site says...

Passports are required by all visitors to Gibraltar, except EU nationals who are in possession of a valid national identity card.