Spade_Cooley

Deathlist Cup 2022

May team in, via PM, a bit early.... hopefully no giant news within the next 20 or so hours

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

May team in, via PM, a bit early.... hopefully no giant news within the next 20 or so hours

I definitely have my work cut out for me next round. You are an incredibly expert deadpooler!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hemlock said:

I definitely have my work cut out for me next round. You are an incredibly expert deadpooler!

Thank you.  I just slapped together a pretty uninspired team for this month, though.

It pains me to say, but congrats Creep. Tremendous effort this month, stood no chance. Way she goes.

• Like 2

16 hours away from what looks like a May-long battle with the deft dead pooling skills of DDT

Team's in anyway:mellow:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

16 hours away from what looks like a May-long battle with the deft dead pooling skills of DDT

Team's in anyway:mellow:

Will devote an hour to some barrel scraping tonight.  Seriously tempted to do a Russian generals theme team.

The death of Bangladesh's finance minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith has Perhaps scrambling the ball out of the back of the net and rush to the centre circle, a unique captain hit leaving them two points short of equalising but with very little in the way of time left. Is this minor Ghanaian MP Alexander Kodwo Kom Abban's time to shine?

Annami 3 v TQR 3

maryportfuncity  6 v BabyBlue 3

Salmon Mousse 21 v alt obits guy 10

YorkshireBanker 0 v DevonDeathTrip 3

Joey Russ 16 v Perhaps 14

Captain Hemlock 9 v  The Old Crem 0

gcreptile 16 v msc 9 

Banana 6 v Sir Cunto 14

• Like 1

Annami currently leads TQR on average age as well, if anyone was wondering about the sole tied encounter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I just sent my team although @TQR still has a chance of getting a last minute hit and beating me. Thanks for this round either way!

About time to say Congrates and Good luck to Reptile.

Not so much a Cup rivalry as an annual curb stomping! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Will devote an hour to some barrel scraping tonight.  Seriously tempted to do a Russian generals theme team.

Haha I went Ukraine round 1, Russia round 2.  It's as good a theory as entering the 11 oldest people on earth.  

Cup team is in, good luck to all!

Thank you msc! Well, I never really "squonked" you. Three times, you got three hits against me, which is a good result. I still wonder how I won against you last year, whenever I remind myself of the Sasha Johnson picture... There must have been cosmic forces in play. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Captain Hemlock said:

Mino Raiola was on my May list. Oh well…

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mino-raiola-soccer-agent-dead-54

lol I just came to post that and watch 15 other teams scrambling.  Funny thing was I hadn't yet put him on my list so no loss.

I concede. Our teams looked much better than one hit each, but shit happens innit.

I’d like to offer my sincere congratuwelldones and wishes of good luck to @Annami, and I shall be cheering her on from the grandstands for the next round and hopefully beyond!

• Like 1

Seven teams are in, one has 35 minutes to submit or else they're out. I'm off to bed and another night of sneezing non-stop.

11:52pm GST seemed like a good time to get the damn lineup card in. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to Salmon Mousse for a most impressive win. Best of luck to him and everyone else who made it past this most recent round.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Congratulations to Salmon Mousse for a most impressive win. Best of luck to him and everyone else who made it past this most recent round.

I thank you, sir

• Like 1

Can't wait to see if I managed to sneak Ric Parnell through as a solo pick

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Can't wait to see if I managed to sneak Ric Parnell through as a solo pick

As if.
Hopefully we struck gold as WE did with Rayfield Wright.  Parnell is my Joker fwiw.  Be dead by the 4th.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TQR said:

I concede. Our teams looked much better than one hit each, but shit happens innit.

I’d like to offer my sincere congratuwelldones and wishes of good luck to @Annami, and I shall be cheering her on from the grandstands for the next round and hopefully beyond!

Yeah I agree, I was expecting our teams to do better, but it's hard to know in advance.

Thank you, good luck is much needed!  I don't really have my hopes up for May since I would need to bring my A-game to have any kind of chance and I have had only two hits after the first round. :unsure: So probably this will be my last round in this year's cup, but I'm okay with that

• Like 2

Before Spade rises we'll do a tad of quarter final show and tell, then. The Carlisle Utd vs Exeter City tie, MPFC vs DDT will see the following "talent" martialed by Maryportfuncity. If League Two is any guide (Exeter guaranteed promotion and best placed to secure the championship, Carlisle playing dead rubbers for their final two games having escaped relegation) this lot might run out plucky losers. Who knows, either way, unknown D L Cup territory for this manager and I've had a word with them!

May

Councillor Nigel Taylor - Capt

Vicky Phelan

Peter Tobin

Fethullah Gülen

Tiffany Youngs

Dick Brewer

Don O'Leary

Frank Field

Susie Steiner

Baxter Black

Ethel Caterham