Stayin Alive

Luciano Pavarotting.

It looks like he has inadvertently bought, and is wearing, a bunch of merkins. I think the ones over his eyes are 'Brazilians'. It is very sad I know, that certain medical treatments cause hair loss, and you may want to disguise this. A better source for the facial wig.

It looks like he has inadvertently bought, and is wearing, a bunch of merkins. I think the ones over his eyes are 'Brazilians'. It is very sad I know, that certain medical treatments cause hair loss, and you may want to disguise this. A better source for the facial wig.

I know a woman who had real merkin it was very weird and scared me sh*tless when it came off in my hand. she seemed to enjoy it tho

Guest wee jimmy

I bet any money he'll drop dead the day after he gets oot o hospital :referee:

Guest Guest

its not looking too good for Mr Pavarotti :o

Out now ;)

I wonder if there's any significance to the phrasing used? "The tumour has been completely removed" rather than something like "the cancer is gone." Probably not, but interesting.

Hmm.. another one I should've selected for the DDP but didn't. I knew my reasoning, as I suspected him to succumb to pancreatic cancer long before he actually did & thought recovery would be slow, but still doable.

Obviously not. <_<:o

I suspect the news that he is gone very shortly, and when it does happen, well done to all the teams who DID pick him, which is a sizeable amount.

Ah well, from dreams of 4th on the DDP, I'll be lucky if I'm 24th by the end of the week... :P

Hmm.. another one I should've selected for the DDP but didn't. I knew my reasoning, as I suspected him to succumb to pancreatic cancer long before he actually did & thought recovery would be slow, but still doable.

Obviously not. :skill2::skull:

I suspect the news that he is gone very shortly, and when it does happen, well done to all the teams who DID pick him, which is a sizeable amount.

Ah well, from dreams of 4th on the DDP, I'll be lucky if I'm 24th by the end of the week... :(

I share your pain, OoO. I gave Pavarotti to my wife as a good pick for this year but didn't pick him myself.

I guess I felt charitable as she hadn't had a hit since Fay Wray died on Aug 8 2004

Ah well, from dreams of 4th on the DDP, I'll be lucky if I'm 24th by the end of the week... :(

I share your pain, OoO. I gave Pavarotti to my wife as a good pick for this year but didn't pick him myself.

I guess I felt charitable as she hadn't had a hit since Fay Wray died on Aug 8 2004

Sounds like a bundle of fun in the Phantom house :(

Sounds like a bundle of fun in the Phantom house :(

"Happy birthday, darling. I've bought you a Ferrari again this year, but if you look in the glove compartment there's a little envelope that might cheer you up"

Guest Guest

I think Pavarotti will die in the next few days. :skill2:

I think bears sh*t in the woods.

Wow! By coincidence, I've just heard on the radio that he's not feeling very well tonight.

Any inside information about Fidel Castro?

"Happy birthday, darling. I've bought you a Ferrari again this year, but if you look in the glove compartment there's a little envelope that might cheer you up"

Have you been eavesdropping in my house? lol