Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

A humanitarian Ukrainian thread

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Some Jewish folk from WW2 would like to have a word with you about ethnic clensing.

In WWII we didnt become refugees. We fought back while our cities were being destroyed. To escape war all they had to do was go to the country, they only come to the UK because of the free healthcare. 

Cant really be bothered to read or respond to the rest of the comments written by the triggered. Joey's response was enough to show me the amount of REEEEEE I'd come to expect over hearing any argument right of Keir Starmer -xDDDDD

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

The amount of cope in this thread xDDDDDDDDD

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

In WWII we didnt become refugees. We fought back while our cities were being destroyed. To escape war all they had to do was go to the country, they only come to the UK because of the free healthcare. 

Cant really be bothered to read or respond to the rest of the comments written by the triggered. Joey's response was enough to show me the amount of REEEEEE I'd come to expect over hearing any argument right of Keir Starmer -xDDDDD

Congrats on proving my point of you being a pathetic coward. I’m sure you’re enjoying lounging on the sofa munching on popcorn while innocent lives are dying. Either that or your intentionally trolling just because you want a reaction. Either way, fuck off until you can get some common fucking sense in you, you pathetic waste of a human being 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Congrats on proving my point of you being a pathetic coward. I’m sure you’re enjoying lounging on the sofa munching on popcorn while innocent lives are dying. Either that or your intentionally trolling just because you want a reaction. Either way, fuck off until you can get some common fucking sense in you, you pathetic waste of a human being 

Bahahahahaahahaahaa!

Yeah I'm sure Ukraine is really glad that your keyboard warrior skills have come into play during their war xDDD

• Facepalm 1

You're more than free to express your opinions, Kenny, regardless of how much of the community agrees with you or not. "In WWII we didnt become refugees. We fought back while our cities were being destroyed. To escape war all they had to do was go to the country, they only come to the UK because of the free healthcare." is a valid response. But given for the rest of your posts you instead opt for REEEEE triggered bollocks you do not seem interested in engaging seriously.

Cease now. First and last warning.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

intentionally trolling just because you want a reaction

This.  Don't feed it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Well, almost 3 weeks after applying to have a couple of them stay with us, the only contact from gov.com has been a couple of standard e-mail replies.  

Bump. Still waiting on word back from the government regarding this.   Had a total of 3 standard e-mail replies.   

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Have you considered widening the parameters of refugees you'd welcome to include men, children or women over twenty five? :P

17 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Have you considered widening the parameters of refugees you'd welcome to include men, children or women over twenty five? :P

We can take in an adult  and 2 kids depending on their age and sex.  We have 2 available bedrooms, a single and a double. 

And we we are still waiting to hear from the council/government.  I was a bit puzzled why we had to contact our mortgage provider, but a friend told me it was because it could be considered as sub letting part of our house.  The fucking red tape is unbelievable.  

• Like 1

It's beginning to look promising.  I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but we might be getting them next week.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

It's beginning to look promising.  I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but we might be getting them next week.  

That’s great man glad to see someone here giving help to the Ukrainians 

• Like 1

Yayyyy. I'm havings Ukrainian.   Language barrier is hell,  but fortunately I've got an app that helps.  Looks like we'll be speaking Ukrainian in a few weeks and they'll be speaking with a Scottish accent soon too. :lol:

• Like 7