Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

I mentioned in the "Fringes of Fame" thread that beloved-by-roidhead internet "fitness" guru Zyzz died in a gay sauna yesterday aged 22, and somehow this has actually made eight actual real Australian newspapers, according to Google News.

I was disinterestedly scouring Spankwire, as you do, and was reminded of the existence of Tila Tequila. At one point she was the most popular person on MySpace (ask your grandparents). She then went on to have a brief career as a celebrity, but after the MTV reality shows ran out it was just her being bottled off-stage at gigs and having whoever she stuck her tongue into that week die on her. She strikes me as a good candidate for a TMZ-friendly overdose within the next few years.

Anyway, there's loads of these "internet famous" folk nowadays and we need a thread for them I feel. Maybe Tron Guy will battle a brave fight against cancer or that guy from Evolution of Dance will go mad and shoot up a shopping mall. Talk about these guys here. Or don't.

• Like 1

what about Chris Crocker, think he'll die soon?

Maybe MI5 will finally get Mike Corley...

I vote for that fat Numa Numa guy.

Good call and how about the fat git with the sad light-sabre dance ?

Chris Crocker and Star Wars Kid strike me as inevitable suicide victims by 2015.

Remember "the man with the golden voice" Ted Williams everyone loved in January because he had a deep voice and... that was it? Well he relapsed into drug addiction, had all offers of work rescinded, became homeless again and was last heard of in a free drug rehab clinic. Good times.

I vote this guy

This guy is a real youtube pain, his popularity has now dwindled, he use to remove all the negative remarks he had about his awful singing voice, but the amount of thumbs down showed just how bad this guy really was..

On a side note, i actually know him, or should i say use to live near him and often see him walking along past my house

Is it worth noting that 'internet celebrity' is another way of saying 'attention-seeking nobody who couldn't take no for an answer'?

Is it worth noting that 'internet celebrity' is another way of saying 'attention-seeking nobody who couldn't take no for an answer'?

So notaguest for the 2012 Deathlist then?

has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Never heard of him until this morning, but he seems to have a large following on Youtube and Twitter.

has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Never heard of him until this morning, but he seems to have a large following on Youtube and Twitter.

He's one of the 30 most subscribed YT channels, so he probably would get Daily Mail coverage at least. One to keep an eye out for.

And for any passing googlers: CHARLES TRIPPY BRAIN TUMOR CANCER ILLNESS CTFXC SHAYTARD INTERNET KILLED TELEVISION DYING.

• Like 1

Natalie tran hasn't been seen in ages ? Anyone know what happened to her?

I mentioned in the "Fringes of Fame" thread that beloved-by-roidhead internet "fitness" guru Zyzz died in a gay sauna yesterday aged 22, and somehow this has actually made eight actual real Australian newspapers, according to Google News.

I was disinterestedly scouring Spankwire, as you do, and was reminded of the existence of Tila Tequila. At one point she was the most popular person on MySpace (ask your grandparents). She then went on to have a brief career as a celebrity, but after the MTV reality shows ran out it was just her being bottled off-stage at gigs and having whoever she stuck her tongue into that week die on her. She strikes me as a good candidate for a TMZ-friendly overdose within the next few years.

Anyway, there's loads of these "internet famous" folk nowadays and we need a thread for them I feel. Maybe Tron Guy will battle a brave fight against cancer or that guy from Evolution of Dance will go mad and shoot up a shopping mall. Talk about these guys here. Or don't.

As you were saying...

As you were saying...

Sadly, Tila still can’t speak properly and may have suffered permanent brain damage.

Spade, Just wondering if you know if this guy is youtube famous

???

He surdenly is sick enough....

, creator of the online flash animation series Eddsworld, has died after a battle with leukemia. He was 24.

Eddsworld is currently the highest viewed channel in the United Kingdom’s comedy and film/animation category and has brought in over 73,000,000 collective video views. It is also the most subscribed comedian channel in the United Kingdom with over 374,000 subscribers.

Eduard Khil, the Russian vocalised musician popular in his home nation during the 1970s but solely known to the rest of the world as

, has had a stroke and according to some media reports is in a coma.

Here are the lyrics.

Ahhhhh ya ya yaaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah. Ohohohoooo! Oh ya yaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah. Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohoh. Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohooooooooooo! Aaaaoooooh, aaaooo hooo haha. Nah-nah-nah-nah-nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nuh-nah. Nah-nah-nah-nun, nun-ah-nah, nun-ah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! Nah-nah-nah-nah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaah! Dah dah daaaaaaaaah! Da-da-daaah, daaah, daa-daah. Lololololoooooooo! La la-laaaaaah, la la laah, lol, haha. Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! Oh-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, lo-lo-loooo! AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-eee-eee-EEE! Luh luh lah, lah, lah-lah. Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo!-BOPahdududuh-dah-… dudaaah! Da-da-daaah, daaah, daa-daah. Lololololo, lololo, lololol, la la la la yaah! Trolololo la, la-la-la, la-la-la! Oh hahahaho! Hahaheheho! Hohohoheho! Hahahaheho! Lolololololololo, lololololololol, lololololololol, lololololololol, lolololololololololo LOLOLOLOL!!!! Ahhhhh! La-la-laaah! La la-laaah, laaah, la-la. Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo! La, la-laaaah, lalala, lol, haha. Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho hooooooooooooooooooooo! Hooohoo... ohoho... oh.....o.... (..) TROLOLOLOLO!

And here is 10 HOURS(!!!) of Trololo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs

• Like 1

Guest the Selfish Meme
Ahhhhh ya ya yaaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah. Ohohohoooo! Oh ya yaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah. Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohoh. Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohooooooooooo! Aaaaoooooh, aaaooo hooo haha. Nah-nah-nah-nah-nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nuh-nah. Nah-nah-nah-nun, nun-ah-nah, nun-ah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! Nah-nah-nah-nah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaah! Dah dah daaaaaaaaah! Da-da-daaah, daaah, daa-daah. Lololololoooooooo! La la-laaaaaah, la la laah, lol, haha. Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! Oh-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, lo-lo-loooo! AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-eee-eee-EEE! Luh luh lah, lah, lah-lah. Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo!-BOPahdududuh-dah-… dudaaah! Da-da-daaah, daaah, daa-daah. Lololololo, lololo, lololol, la la la la yaah! Trolololo la, la-la-la, la-la-la! Oh hahahaho! Hahaheheho! Hohohoheho! Hahahaheho! Lolololololololo, lololololololol, lololololololol, lololololololol, lolololololololololo LOLOLOLOL!!!! Ahhhhh! La-la-laaah! La la-laaah, laaah, la-la. Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo! La, la-laaaah, lalala, lol, haha. Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho hooooooooooooooooooooo! Hooohoo... ohoho... oh.....o.... (..) TROLOLOLOLO

flatline_8205.jpg