Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

16 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Richard ' lowtax ' kyanka founder and owner of something awful website, has some sort of disease . Everyone seems to say its serious and he's dying yet I can't seem to find out exactly what his illness is. He posted in late Jan about his neck falling apart???

https://mobile.twitter.com/richard_kyanka/status/957048546636828678

So he has something awful?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Logan Paul - on course towards an early death or too much of a douche to bow out?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Death Impends said:

So he has something awful?

He does indeed and then some.  He is so unliked he was banned from his own forums at one point,also banned from twitter for a while too. So a little taste of his own medicine . He would ban people if anyone misgendered anyone or didn't kiss his ass or didn't follow strict Politically correct rules. I used to visit and post on something awful alot back in the day. You used to have to pay for the privilege to post and visit the forums if you can believe it. I and alot of people kind of stopped going after a popular mod on something awful known as vilerat was killed in Benghazi and me and others criticised islam not in a extreme way but in a religion can cause problems and in islam it says that in this chapter etc. Well alot of people were suspended/banned . I cancelled my subscription and so did lots of others .

But something awful was great back in the day (well i suppose it's subjective) lets play , creepypastas and slenderman all were created there well apart from creepypastas it got popular on SA though. I actually remember the thread were slenderman was created and boy that is something fucking else. What alot of people don't know is that slenderman was most probably created by something awful poster called schmorky not victor surge/eric knudsen,he may of posted it but there is overwhelming evidence schmorky created it. He never admitted it but schmorky had a habit of feeding his art to others for them to post and to Gage reaction, then create something similar months later editing out the parts people criticised. I and many others now are more than convinced he created slenderman.His zalgo creation a few years before is very similar to slenderman, he also had a thing for underage stuff in his cartoons slenderman stalking kids in the woods etc, schmorky done several of those cartoons with similar settings to creatures/furries stalking kids in the woods . The guy is a basketcase btw.  He is without doubt a pedophile also a furry, a diaper fetishist , a tranny and liked to mentally torture and withhold his schizophrenic ex wife/girlfriends tablets. So yea if any of you go to see the new slenderman movie your probably watching the creation of a literal evil pedophilic tranny madman/girl :lol:  .

The main reason though i don't like lowtax is he stuck by schmorky still kept him employed , done videos with him and even let him stay in his house with his kid/kids despite all the proof people had on him. People were like we're going to contact child protection in your area and he soon changed his tune and distanced himself from schmorky.Of course he thought people just didn't like him because he was a tranny or whatever and he used some lame excuse like i hate schmorkys voice now i'm not doing vids anymore BS.He was virtue signaling and putting his kids in danger.Crazy!! I heard he is less crazy sjw nowadays (following the way the wind blows most probably) or maybe you do become more conservative with age. Anyway what a fucking rabbit hole something awful is.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy-ex-fiance-amanda-mandy-mullen.23467/page-325

• Angry 1

20 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

He does indeed and then some.  He is so unliked he was banned from his own forums at one point,also banned from twitter for a while too. So a little taste of his own medicine . He would ban people if anyone misgendered anyone or didn't kiss his ass or didn't follow strict Politically correct rules. I used to visit and post on something awful alot back in the day. You used to have to pay for the privilege to post and visit the forums if you can believe it. I and alot of people kind of stopped going after a popular mod on something awful known as vilerat was killed in Benghazi and me and others criticised islam not in a extreme way but in a religion can cause problems and in islam it says that in this chapter etc. Well alot of people were suspended/banned . I cancelled my subscription and so did lots of others .

But something awful was great back in the day (well i suppose it's subjective) lets play , creepypastas and slenderman all were created there well apart from creepypastas it got popular on SA though. I actually remember the thread were slenderman was created and boy that is something fucking else. What alot of people don't know is that slenderman was most probably created by something awful poster called schmorky not victor surge/eric knudsen,he may of posted it but there is overwhelming evidence schmorky created it. He never admitted it but schmorky had a habit of feeding his art to others for them to post and to Gage reaction, then create something similar months later editing out the parts people criticised. I and many others now are more than convinced he created slenderman.His zalgo creation a few years before is very similar to slenderman, he also had a thing for underage stuff in his cartoons slenderman stalking kids in the woods etc, schmorky done several of those cartoons with similar settings to creatures/furries stalking kids in the woods . The guy is a basketcase btw.  He is without doubt a pedophile also a furry, a diaper fetishist , a tranny and liked to mentally torture and withhold his schizophrenic ex wife/girlfriends tablets. So yea if any of you go to see the new slenderman movie your probably watching the creation of a literal evil pedophilic tranny madman/girl :lol:  .

The main reason though i don't like lowtax is he stuck by schmorky still kept him employed , done videos with him and even let him stay in his house with his kid/kids despite all the proof people had on him. People were like we're going to contact child protection in your area and he soon changed his tune and distanced himself from schmorky.Of course he thought people just didn't like him because he was a tranny or whatever and he used some lame excuse like i hate schmorkys voice now i'm not doing vids anymore BS.He was virtue signaling and putting his kids in danger.Crazy!! I heard he is less crazy sjw nowadays (following the way the wind blows most probably) or maybe you do become more conservative with age. Anyway what a fucking rabbit hole something awful is.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy-ex-fiance-amanda-mandy-mullen.23467/page-325

Isn't kiwi farms that website where everyone uses autism as a insult.

14 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Isn't kiwi what everyone uses as an insult. 

17 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

I don't think so. But they may use weaponised autism for their detective work .

5 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Logan Paul - on course towards an early death or too much of a douche to bow out?

Be karmatic payback if someone poses on video with his corpse.

• Like 1

Abu Zarin Hussin, whose snake handling abilities helped fellow firefighters in Malaysia when dealing with the creatures, but also made him tabloid fodder after allegedly marrying a snake thought to be his dead girlfriend , has died from a cobra bite.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-snake-whisperer-firefighter-dies-after-cobra-bite

• Like 1

Keyboard Cat is dead:

Edit: As I am going through the thread, it's probably not the original keyboard cat, just the "remake" cat.

25 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Keyboard Cat is dead:

Edit: As I am going through the thread, it's probably not the original keyboard cat, just the "remake" cat.

The original one was filmed in 1984, and the cat died in 1987. So yes, it’s a remake of the cat...

• Like 1

(Moved to another thread.)

11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

(Moved to another thread.)

Moves can be stressful.

• Haha 2

Unsure on his obit chances since his channel doesn’t have that many subscribers, but apparently Johnny Dee isn’t doing too well at the moment...

EDIT: Further research has him as Pewdiepie’s favorite singer, so I guess his chances are 50/50...

Oh man, discovered that guy from a Facebook page, YouTube Snapshots. Knew the name sounded familiar. Here's a favorite of mine.

Ice Ice Baby

I thought Pewdiepie was yesterday's news.

4 hours ago, charon said:

He also died, if anyone was wondering.

BTW even accident investigation scenes in New Zealand are idyllic.  I need to move there.

1524645211008.jpg.f43b42f73467c6cf84558a1ad6d214c9.jpg

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:
4 hours ago, charon said:

He also died, if anyone was wondering.

No, we weren't, because that's what "deid" means.  :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Unbelievable.

9 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Unbelievable.

Brush up on your Scots dialect. We have to put up with Americanisms :)

• Like 2

On 10.2.2018 at 13:47, gcreptile said:

Ends his daily VLOG:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43950251

In the past weeks, he made videos about eating tide pods, heart-massaging a goldfish, and getting punched in the head by a friend.