Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Some drama Youtuber called Peter Monn got involved in a car accident:

Heard about a "tiktok hoax" called "163-year-old man" today.

Apparently the guy in the videos  is a man called Luang Pho Yai from Thailand, daughter later said that he's "only" 108 or 109. He's incredibly frail-looking:

KA_7ZJlj.jpg.96875db76eefdd1a1d2045d647a080a1.jpg

The videos have been sent on this user's account, who claims to be his daughter: https://www.tiktok.com/@auyary13 Many of the videos of him have millions of views.

He was hospitalised in January with a fractured hip and has been mostly bedbound since that, in one video he has a nasogastric tube inserted.

2 minutes ago, arghton said:

Apparently the guy in the videos  is a man called Luang Pho Yai from Thailand, daughter later said that he's "only" 108 or 109. He's incredibly frail-looking:

The videos have been sent on this user's account, who claims to be his daughter: https://www.tiktok.com/@auyary13 Many of the videos of him have millions of views.

He was hospitalised in January with a fractured hip and has been mostly bedbound since that, in one video he has a nasogastric tube inserted.

Yeah, saw the pictures, it's a bit of a meme now. I thought the pictures were a little photoshopped??? I mean, this person looks pretty dead and rotting.

He's definitely still atleast somewhat alive, or atleast was nine hours ago when the latest video was sent. Burmese composer Bogalay Tint Aung looked pretty similar, maybe worse in that last picture of him when the Myanmar junta leader visited him, went on for 11 days after that.

On 23/02/2022 at 16:13, arghton said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@auyary13/video/7067934981917560090

Improving and eating more.

Of course.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, arghton said:

luangphoyai.png.a2f8dd27cb931abd41e3fc6c033bc743.png

Not completely bedbound apparently. From a video sent under an hour ago.

Don’t know how old he really is but he looks awful to say the least 

edit : apparently he’s « only » 109, which is more realistic 

On 15/08/2021 at 14:11, Spade_Cooley said:

For any deadpools that start and end within the next five days, you might fancy a punt on "Lord Miles" - a 4chan /trv/ poster who has decided to "goof around" Afghanistan.

Guess who's just turned up in Ukraine:

2 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

That boy is a total twat. 

3 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

He can't talk, he's eating dinner with 'Uranian' forces. I'm surprised he didn't say Uranium forces. Or Iranian forces.  

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

He can't talk, he's eating dinner with 'Uranian' forces. I'm surprised he didn't say Uranium forces. Or Iranian forces.  

He'll be sleeping with the fishes soon enough. Only so many times you can tempt fate.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2022 at 16:13, arghton said:

The Sun has made an article about Luang Pho Yai:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4798210/who-is-luang-ta-and-why-is-he-trending/

Horrible article that ends in "However, mathematician Nikolay Zak, claims he has uncovered a host of inconsistencies regarding Calment's age."

Seems like he's also now bedbound again.

You sure he's not dead already?

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

You sure he's not dead already?

Heh, well, I am sure the creator of these videos will let us know. And honestly, he's been looking dead for 2-3 months now. It's really unbelievable.

• Like 1

Why on earth are they filming him looking so incredibly frail?Seems undignified if you ask me.I suppose it is educational in a way but I would never allow my family or want myself filmed looking like death warmed up like that.

Someone commented on this pretty well: 

This to me appears to be exploitative, using someone's extreme sarcopenia as a 'freak show'.

If you look at the second-latest video, his visible leg looks swollen. Almost guaranteed he won't last long. My bet is one week. 

I can't name many people who have lasted even that long (over two months) looking so ill and corpse-like. The only one who comes to mind is Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee, who looked like he could die at any moment in October 2020, suffering from COPD and everything else:

1603641008_buddhadeb-west-bengal-guv__01.jpg.349d856ace7a9fa4faa430413221abd3.jpg

(He's somehow still alive and has been on oxygen for atleast two or three years)

Well, thinking about it there were Kumar, Gabor, Dole too...

Not heard from Technoblade in nearly two months now since he revealed that doctors nearly cut his arm off.

7 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Not heard from Technoblade in nearly two months now since he revealed that doctors nearly cut his arm off.

Hiya, ladyfiona!  Thank you for remembering me.  
Arm situation sucks, but technology FTW!

BAA7FE80-6490-4E0E-B535-CC195019C32E.jpeg

• Like 1

This is a sad topic to bring up and if I have violated DL rules please close as I did look to see if a thread was made on this youtubing couple.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8978251/Teen-entire-bottom-half-body-amputated-Montana.html

After 2 years and getting married, he is looking a lot worse and it personally hurts my heart.

If you want the full story you will need to look around many videos about his case. May they get some peace.

Yes, he is been picking his face and the video is boring but this was to show how they just are and NOT just his condition.

2 hours ago, Khthonia said:

This is a sad topic to bring up and if I have violated DL rules please close as I did look to see if a thread was made on this youtubing couple.

There's nothing against discussing YouTube personalities even if they're a sad case, though two friendly pointers for next time:

Ideas for deadpooling picks should go into the "DeathList forum" section rather than the extra curricular. Additionally, YouTube personalities typically go into the Internet Celebrities thread as they don't really have enough to warrant dedicated threads of their own, so I've merged into here accordingly.

• Thanks 2