Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Thank you mod/admin for moving my post. i am sorry for the mistake.

4 hours ago, Khthonia said:

This is a sad topic to bring up and if I have violated DL rules please close as I did look to see if a thread was made on this youtubing couple.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8978251/Teen-entire-bottom-half-body-amputated-Montana.html

After 2 years and getting married, he is looking a lot worse and it personally hurts my heart.

If you want the full story you will need to look around many videos about his case. May they get some peace.

Yes, he is been picking his face and the video is boring but this was to show how they just are and NOT just his condition.

I've been watching them since December 2019 and don't think he looks any worse. He's in medical miracle/one-in-a-billion territory which means he doesn't have a real prognosis. He could die from an infection tomorrow or live another 20 years. If anything he's improved since he came off heavy opioid painkillers.

Sorry, but that's verging on a freak show.  I thought we left that sort of thing behind over a hundred years ago.

Personally if I was in that situation and in daily pain I would book a one way trip to Switzerland. That is no way to live in dignity.

• Like 1

Francesco LoPresti, who was diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer when he was 17, died earlier this month, according to girlfriend, Kaitlin Reagan. He was 24.

SC

On 09/02/2022 at 02:40, Sir Creep said:

Popular American skateboarder and social media influencer Josh Neuman was among the four victims of a small plane crash in Iceland, his family and local authorities confirmed.

Neuman's family said in a statement on Monday that the 22-year-old died "doing what he loved," noting he had just experienced Iceland's northern lights in what he called "the happiest day of [his] life."  (I'm guessing not)

He was on a sightseeing flight to create commercial content for the Belgian streetwear brand Suspicious Antwerp, according to The Associated Press. The company confirmed that the occupants of the plane — which had been missing since Thursday — were a Suspicious Antwerp employee, an Icelandic pilot and "two content creators."

The AP reports that the other victims were Suspicious Antwerp sponsorship manager Tim Alings, 27; Belgian skydiver and influencer Nicola Bellavia, 32; and 49-year-old Haraldur Diego, a prominent aviator and pioneer of photography tours.

SC

To follow up from this. A video dedicated to his life from his channel randomly appeared in my Youtube suggestions today. Seems he lived life to his full.

• Like 1

Twitch streamer rsgloryandgold, who became famous after being falsely accused of being a pedophile, has been diagnosed with brain cancer:

• Like 1

Almost certainly nothing, but just so I can pat myself on the back if it does turn out to be something: Pete & Bas are "the world's oldest drill artists".  They'd been putting out videos regularly for something like four years, even during lockdown. However, we've not see anything from them since last December, and Pete has been doing work elsewhere under his government name. So yeah, I'm keep an eye on Bas.

Chilean youtuber "Lad Cobra" dead at 42

Honestly a big shock, he wasn't one of the most popular youtubers but he was big in the more niche lolcow type of the latin american internet.

• Like 2

Tik Tok/Youtube/Instagram star Sassy Gran Doris dead at 96/97, suffered a severe stroke followed by a heart attack a week ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfOHnC_urm6/

(2021 article: https://medium.com/authority-magazine/sassy-gran-second-chapters-how-i-reinvented-myself-in-the-second-chapter-of-my-life-c3434a25e57c

Must've been one of the oldest living social media stars. 

Only one older I can think of is Arlene "Ginga" Bashnett of youtube duo Gramma and Ginga. Now 103 and has been in failing health since suffering a serious stroke nearly four years ago, the most recent update on her health was a birthday post from her family in February where they said "she isn't the same Ginga we all knew"...surely can't go on for much longer?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, arghton said:

Tik Tok/Youtube/Instagram star Sassy Gran Doris dead at 96/97, suffered a severe stroke followed by a heart attack a week ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfOHnC_urm6/

(2021 article: https://medium.com/authority-magazine/sassy-gran-second-chapters-how-i-reinvented-myself-in-the-second-chapter-of-my-life-c3434a25e57c

Must've been one of the oldest living social media stars. 

Only one older I can think of is Arlene "Ginga" Bashnett of youtube duo Gramma and Ginga. Now 103 and has been in failing health since suffering a serious stroke nearly four years ago, the most recent update on her health was a birthday post from her family in February where they said "she isn't the same Ginga we all knew"...surely can't go on for much longer?

Not as old, but there is Grandma Lill (92 years old) from the grandson and grandmother channel Kevin and Lill, they stopped making videos because Kevin moved and Lill herself is not doing that great healthwise.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2022 at 17:04, ladyfiona said:

Not heard from Technoblade in nearly two months now since he revealed that doctors nearly cut his arm off.

The popular minecraft YouTuber (Wiki) Technoblade has died. Lost his battle to stage 4 cancer. I believe it was a type of sarcoma.

@Sean posted the video his family released + @Insane gives more details on the content he created. Both of those are below.

Edited by MortalCaso
Cleaned up + Embed Link
  • Like 1
  • Sad 13

31 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Technoblade has died. Lost his battle to cancer. All over Twitter. 

Will update later with an embedded link

Can’t say I heard of him, but his father’s video is heart wrenching.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Technoblade has died. Lost his battle to cancer. All over Twitter. 

Will update later with an embedded link

RIP.

23 is far too young an age to die at (Eddsworld, another well-known YouTuber, also died at 23).

• Like 1

Link to the video.I didn't know of him only through here.Nearly a million views in an hour 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sean said:

Link to the video.I didn't know of him only through here.Nearly a million views in an hour 

For All People who don’t know of techno.

Techno was a Minecraft youtuber who mainly played Minecraft and done some Minecraft competitions Vs other Minecraft pros/youtubers if you like post video commentary you will like him it’s kinda in the style of the commentary you see on like gaming highlights and stuff but much happier and serious type of commentary he fought cancer hard and stayed happy through it all it’s a shame cancer had to beat him he was universally liked by most Minecraft fans and all MC yters Rest In Peace Techno.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Insane said:

For All People who don’t know of techno.

Techno was a Minecraft youtuber who mainly played Minecraft and done some Minecraft competitions Vs other Minecraft pros/youtubers if you like post video commentary you will like him it’s kinda in the style of the commentary you see on like gaming highlights and stuff but much happier and serious type of commentary he fought cancer hard and stayed happy through it all it’s a shame cancer had to beat him he was universally liked by most Minecraft fans and all MC yters Rest In Peace Techno.

Just found this news from my cousin, an ex-Minecrafter and Hypixeler/Hypixelian or whatever the term is called. Technoblade's basically considered as a god over there and the Hypixel server created a tribute section for him which you can write down a letter, which the family will receive.

Minecraft YouTubers: you ever die young enough to be the hero or live long enough to inevitably be outed as a child groomer.

The insane fame that some of these youtubers have is something that our generation cannot really grasp. For kids, people like Mr Beast, DanTDM, LankyBox, Ryan, Flamingo are global celebrities that would instantly give kids on opposite sides of the world who don't know each other something in common to talk about. And what did we have? Keith Chegwin and Noel Edmonds.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sean said:

Now at 23 million views and No1 in trending.

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

The insane fame that some of these youtubers have is something that our generation cannot really grasp. For kids, people like Mr Beast, DanTDM, LankyBox, Ryan, Flamingo are global celebrities that would instantly give kids on opposite sides of the world who don't know each other something in common to talk about. And what did we have? Keith Chegwin and Noel Edmonds.

BBC front page coverage no less. Something Frank Williams didn't muster.

On 05/05/2022 at 21:33, alt obits guy said:

Kevin Samuels cause of death revealed to be hypertension: https://people.com/human-interest/controversial-youtube-star-kevin-samuels-died-from-hypertension-reports/

"Doge" Kabosu seems to have had an illness that caused her to lose weight but seems fine now and is recovering according to the latest update posted today.

kabosu.jpg.c5892b8f4f967a5fffb14ba6d88414dc.jpg

• Like 2