Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Kabosu has suffered from CKD for around four or five years + other ailments including vestibular disease and near-complete blindness.

Apparently another dog Kabosu "knew" (the owners were very close and the dogs had met multiple times) died earlier in December "at 18 years and 6 months after having been bedridden for 1 year and 11 months". There are pictures of the memorial ceremony on the blog, Kabosu attended it in a cart thing as she's been pretty much unable to walk too for a while now. 

Apparently the owner said "she'll be fine" in that post so I am not completely sure how ill she actually is. 

• Like 1

Kabosu is suffering from leukemia and acute liver disease. Not much time left, I reckon.

Chinese social media phenomenon Meng Xianlai, better known as "Immortal Grandpa", dead at 107 from COVID.

• Like 2

Another one:

Chinese social media celebrity/personality "foodie grandma" Yu Zeqin dead at 102, some sources say from covid. Known during the last four years for eating all kinds of stuff, fried chicken burgers, cakes, spicy food, drinking coke and liquor, also dancing, "dressing fashionably" and playing games. 

Keenan Cahill, 27 year old YouTuber suffering from Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome, who was known for his lip-sync videos of popular songs, dead following an open-heart surgery.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LWCZ said:

Keenan Cahill, 27 year old YouTuber suffering from Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome, who was known for his lip-sync videos of popular songs, dead following an open-heart surgery.

A more innocent internet time

Who'd a thought Fiddy would be the survivor from that video?

50 Cent never drank or did drugs. He used to have an incredible physique from his fitness. He’s gotten fat recently but says he’s away to get back into shape.

So not a typical rapper by any means. I think he was in so many dead pools because people thought he may have fallen victim to a drive-by shooting, but he’s a very nice guy who’s made few enemies in his time.

I can see him reaching an old age.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

50 Cent never drank or did drugs. He used to have an incredible physique from his fitness. He’s gotten fat recently but says he’s away to get back into shape.

So not a typical rapper by any means. I think he was in so many dead pools because people thought he may have fallen victim to a drive-by shooting, but he’s a very nice guy who’s made few enemies in his time.

I can see him reaching an old age.

*puts Fiddy on his Poker Tourney list* :reading-glasses:

:lol:

Imagine Kanye at 75....*shudder*

• Like 1

Keemstar is a noted bullshitter but:

For those unaware of him, Metokur is probably the most popular name on the internet in the field of "Making fun of cringey videos that teenagers post on YouTube/TikTok".

Update: On his "final stream" Mekotur says he has Stage IV brain cancer and is blind in one eye as a result. 

I never believe these random 20- or 30-something YouTube/streamer "stars" and their illnesses (until they're dead). Do we even know the real name of this guy? 

• Like 1

Asia LaFlora, a Tik Tok content creator and influencer known as theylovesadity, and who had over 500,000 followers, has died. She was 18. LaFlora died by suicide. She was known for her body positivity content.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-theylovesadity-tiktok-tributes-pour-body-positivity-influencer-dies-suicide

Donald Trump announces the death of Diamond of "Diamond & Silk", the famed online MAGA duo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

I remember reading some “asking for prayers” on Diamond’s end but I thought it was some form of attention seeking given how fucking cringe that duo is. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I remember reading some “asking for prayers” on Diamond’s end but I thought it was some form of attention seeking given how fucking cringe that duo is. 

I bet they were cringeworthy.  I’ve never heard of them - and I’m better for it.

I wonder if Andrew Tate should be included here or have his own thread, given how famous he is now.<_<

• Like 1