Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

5 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

I wonder if Andrew Tate should be included here or have his own thread, given how famous he is now.<_<

I'd have thought here was good enough? as:-

A: "Internet Celebrity" whilst not technically an oxymoron still skates in that area where whilst famous to some, shit-tons of other people have absolutely no clue who they are (i.e. Evgenia Cooney<sp>)

and perhaps even more importantly

B: Is he likely to die anytime soon? This is deathlist not Hello/OK magazine (notwithstanding @Gooseberry Crumble's impending birth threads :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Tate is one of the biggest online personalities in the world right now and definitely merits his own thread if fame alone is the measure.

However...
Is he old? No.
Is he ill? No.
Would he kill himself? No.
Could somebody kill him? Very remote chance.

Creating a thread for him will just create a surge of off topic discussion like the Prince Harry, Trump, Truss, Johnson, Obama threads etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In my honest unasked & unwanted opinion, while I'm okay with threads for leaders of major countries, threads for people like Meghan and Hairy and other shitty 30/20-something attention seeker celebrities like Tate and the others who likely won't die in the next 20+ years could go into the extracurricular section with Aaron Ramsey or right into the Useless celebs thread.

• Like 4

He doesn't deserve to get menioned in any thread given how much of a scumbag he is, not unless it's to say he has terminal cancer or to say he's died etc.

He is fit and healthy unless some Romanian prisoners beat him up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

He doesn't deserve to get menioned in any thread given how much of a scumbag he is, not unless it's to say he has terminal cancer or to say he's died etc.

He is fit and healthy unless some Romanian prisoners beat him up.

He's a champion kickboxer so that could be difficult. Someone would have to shoot him if they wanted rid of him.

3 hours ago, arghton said:

In my honest unasked & unwanted opinion, while I'm okay with threads for leaders of major countries, threads for people like Meghan and Hairy and other shitty 30/20-something attention seeker celebrities like Tate and the others who likely won't die in the next 20+ years could go into the extracurricular section with Aaron Ramsey or right into the Useless celebs thread.

He is mentally unstable and clearly on drugs so an early death wouldn't be surprising.   As for her, she'll have made a lot of enemies.  So don't write them off.

6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He's a champion kickboxer so that could be difficult. Someone would have to shoot him if they wanted rid of him.

A group of prisoners could kill connor mcgregor whats your point

9 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Tate is one of the biggest online personalities in the world right now and definitely merits his own thread if fame alone is the measure.

However...
Is he old? No.
Is he ill? No.
Would he kill himself? No.
Could somebody kill him? Very remote chance.

Creating a thread for him will just create a surge of off topic discussion like the Prince Harry, Trump, Truss, Johnson, Obama threads etc.

He's definitely famous enough - maybe not among people in their 40s and 50s, but for teenage boys around the world who use youtube they all know who he is.

It did say he was taken to hospital, and I guess it's possible he takes a lot of steroids and has made enemies in the Romanian mafia.

Having said that we could probably all do without the off topic discussions about misogyny, feminism etc.

18 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

According to a tweet here, and seemingly backed up by replies, early 2010s Twitter irritant OldHolborn has died of cancer. Was "exposed" in the press as "Britain's vilest internet troll" back in the day due to his habit of making Hillsborough gags.

I wondered why he was getting messages of condolence from Conservative MPs.

Now OH has been smoked. No loss to the world.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

According to a tweet here, and seemingly backed up by replies, early 2010s Twitter irritant OldHolborn has died of cancer. Was "exposed" in the press as "Britain's vilest internet troll" back in the day due to his habit of making Hillsborough gags.

I remember them calling him that. Such an exaggeration as there are MUCH MUCH worse trolls on there than him.

Put it this way – he never threatened or doxxed anyone. When you've had that happen to you in an orchestrated attack, you know you're up against the worst.

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I remember them calling him that. Such an exaggeration as there are MUCH MUCH worse trolls on there than him.

Put it this way – he never threatened or doxxed anyone. When you've had that happen to you in an orchestrated attack, you know you're up against the worst.

Sounds like you’ve had personal experience. Hmm, I wonder why?

1 hour ago, OneManJury said:

Sounds like you’ve had personal experience. Hmm, I wonder why?

Why don’t you stop talking in censored soundbites all the time and say/ask what you want to? Sounds like you’re holding back.

42 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Why don’t you stop talking in censored soundbites all the time and say/ask what you want to? Sounds like you’re holding back.

Well, having crossed swords with one Admin bastido who threatened to ban me, I’m pretending to be reasonable.

1 hour ago, OneManJury said:

Well, having crossed swords with one Admin bastido who threatened to ban me, I’m pretending to be reasonable.

Pussy.

• Haha 1

DDP pick alert: TikToker Randy Gonzalez dead of colon cancer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tracy said:

He was said to have a life expectancy of 2-3 years, but in a TikTok he posted in early December he casually mentioned that his chemo wasn't working so I knew the clock was ticking.

Would've been a unique for me if not for a TikTok theme team... oh well.

39 minutes ago, tracy said:

Has an American Sun article but not an UK one yet. 

YouTuber Schaffrillas Productions (1.65 million subscribers) in critical condition following a car crash:

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

I know I would’ve gotten a cup bye if I decided to play but even the thought of having to decide whether I pick him or eschew him for personal reasons… yeah I think I made the right call sitting out on the cup 

1 hour ago, Drewsky1211 said:

YouTuber Schaffrillas Productions (1.65 million subscribers) in critical condition following a car crash:

Seems like he's not in grave danger.

• Like 3