Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

On 05/02/2018 at 20:11, Sir Creep said:

On live camera, Aaron Traywick injected himself with a highly experimental, never-before-tested, gene-altering herpes treatment made by his own company: Ascendance Biomedical, a 20-person, largely self-funded biotech startup.  Traywick, Ascendance’s CEO, says his goal is to get potentially life-saving treatments out of the lab and into patients’ hands faster than pharmaceutical companies can. By making himself a public guinea pig for the company’s herpes cure — he caught the disease five years ago from a partner — he said he’s promoting transparency in science.
SC

He doesn't have to worry about herpes any more: he drowned in a sensory deprivation tank.

• Like 3

Peeweetoms a you tuber with 40k Subscirbers has Terminal cancer

Totalbuiscuit has undergone successful surgery according to his wife.A previous pain relief surgery went badly wrong and his wife described the pain from his colon cancer that has spread to his liver(which is failing) lungs and spine as excruciating.Question is will he be around for the midsummer pool.

He wrote: "Life isn't about responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work, it's about feeling bliss and living in the moment."

Trustafarian wanker imo.

Never heard of them but after reading this article, they sound like narcissistic little Gen Y fux.  So good riddance.

• Like 2

High on life.

Low on sense.

YouTube vlogger Ryker Gamble, co-founder of the 'High on Life' collective, one with 500,000 subscribers, has died after falling down a waterfalls.  He was 30.  The two people who tried to rescue him also perished.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5925493/YouTube-vlogger-three-killed-waterfall-plunge-Canada.html#i-51822a05947f8e71

Edit:

I see there was an early posting of the story.  The specific article I used focuses on one of the deceased.

Jackson Coe, an Instagram daredevil, who took photos of himself doing dangerous stunts and then posted them online, has died.  He was 25.  Coe was found dead behind a six-storey building. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/6723347/instagram-daredevil-jackson-coe-who-posted-photos-of-him-scaling-tall-structures-found-dead-behind-six-storey-building/

On 08/05/2018 at 00:02, the_engineer said:

Treatment stopped:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Instagram model Helen Van Winkle A.K.A. Baddie Winkle turns 90 today! :birthday:

GGILF.

• Like 2

On 04/03/2018 at 11:52, Spade_Cooley said:

Corey Struggs, a minor Oklahoma rapper who has become much more famous on certain parts of the internet as the image used in "Big Nibba" memes, has a "rare head and neck cancer" that the meme community is now crowdfunding towards.

Image result for big nibba

The meme has died:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rapper-c-struggs-dead-32-13030228

The fashion community is currently mourning the loss of beloved fashion and style blogger Kyrzayda Rodriguez. After nearly a year’s long battle against Stage 4 Stomach cancer, the Dominican writer behind the fashion blog Kyrzayda died Sunday, September 9th.

I can't find anything with her age, but she appears under 40.  This makes her a lovely Scrabble deficit candidate (score: 49)
People Magazine comes thru...she is in fact 40.
SC

Russian blogger Alexej Nawalny revealed the corruption of Russia's leader of the National Guard... who now wants to turn Nawalny into "a juicy beefsteak":

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45488534

Nawalny is currently in prison.

An Iraqi model and Instagram influencer was shot dead at the wheel of her car by unknown gunmen in Baghdad on Thursday.  Tara Fares, 22, suffered 'three fatal bullet wounds' as she drove her porsche convertible through the capital's central Camp Sarah district.  Her death has sent ripples through social media, where she had been building her own personal brand having amassed almost three million followers on Instagram. 

SC

On 07/05/2018 at 23:02, the_engineer said:

PeeWeeToms has died aged 32.

• Sad 5

Man, this month is taking shortlisters like flies. It’s like Christmas has gone early...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Oh man.The look on his wife and Dads faces is beyond heartbreaking.At least he was able to have a lovely wedding before he went.You can tell just by her reaction in this video that she really loved him.Reminds me of the look on my Grandads face at my Grans funeral.You can see the extreme pain :/

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Upsetting and really hard to watch. R.I.P PeeWeeToms.

• Like 1