Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

2 hours ago, Toast said:

No, self-promoting "Welcome to my channel" types do not pass my fame test.  I don't care how many sad sacks "follow" them on Youtube or Twitter.

Oh Toasty you and I don’t agree on much and get along even less, but I have your back on this one.  This category/thread is a misnomer that shouldn’t exist.

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Banana said:
3 hours ago, Toast said:

No, self-promoting "Welcome to my channel" types do not pass my fame test.  I don't care how many sad sacks "follow" them on Youtube or Twitter.

I bet they would if they only talked about horses. 

Not for the first time, I don't understand what you're on about.

Former Kids/Teens Reactor Lia Marie Johnson, 23, has behaved erratically numerous times on Instagram Live. One of the most recent streams shows her noncey older producer taking advantage of her whilst she is clearly on drugs.

Comprehensive roundup:

Mike Sloan, an outspoken Londoner (ONTARIO'S version) whose brazenly blunt and funny approach to his battle with cancer drew a passionate social media following, has died.  Sloan was diagnosed last spring with anaplastic thyroid cancer, a rare and aggressive form of the disease. His medically assisted death occurred Monday afternoon, according to his friend Bob Smith, a former longtime London TV news anchor.  

Over the past year his bold honesty about his terminal illness 0started drawing attention nationwide. He eventually had more than 7,500 Twitter followers
(Sir Creep has NO idea if that is a meaningful number whatsoever....so maybe this entire post misplaced or to be binned.)

In late October, Sloan harnessed the social media attention to help start raising $25,000 for a London charity, Youth Opportunities Unlimited.
SC

Oh dear .YouTube star JayStation gas been arrested after allegedly faking his girlfriends death in order to boost his subscriber numbers. 

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh dear .YouTube star JayStation gas been arrested after allegedly faking his girlfriends death in order to boost his subscriber numbers. 

I was confused as to why he'd get arrested for that.

"The arrest, for assault and assault with a weapon, happened on Monday (3 February)." 

So the arrest had nothing to do with the whole Fake Dead Girlfriend thing, which could be played off as a typical cliffhanger. Hey, she returned in a week. It took Bobby Ewing a whole year!

22 minutes ago, msc said:

I was confused as to why he'd get arrested for that.

"The arrest, for assault and assault with a weapon, happened on Monday (3 February)." 

So the arrest had nothing to do with the whole Fake Dead Girlfriend thing, which could be played off as a typical cliffhanger. Hey, she returned in a week. It took Bobby Ewing a whole year!

Please do not mention the sorepoint of Dallas dreamt season to me!!I loved that season and some of the character development and storyline direction and it was all wiped out at the turn of a shower sprinkler switch! To make it worse most Dallas fans didnt seem to like that season and were glad the slate was wiped clean.Im in a small minority. :P

• Like 1

I'm just casually waiting for Onion Boy to get arrested. He fucking posted 37 videos in like 5 days with "his truth", when in fact it wasn't his truth and he was all over the place. He even outed his ex's assault before she had told people.

Don't go to his channel to watch it so he gets views, go to the mirror videos which can be found here. Can also watch Chris Hansen discuss his case weekly here.

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

:banghead:

Couldn't find a more proper smiley that slams its head into something. God damn it - why are people so stupid these days? And why are the most stupidiest deaths always involving an influencer.

I love dogs who become internet celebrities by being ugly as shit. Marnie started out looking bad and just kept getting worse and worse. Barely even recognisable as a single discrete object in her last days, let alone a dog.

To clarify, she's not the dog on the left, but the pile of discarded dog parts on the right.

Bitch looked like SHIT. What an icon. Rest in pieces ❤️

• Sad 1

Mark Carriker, who had 200k subscribers to his YouTube channel Homemade Everything, died last week from a rare sinus cancer.

A few years ago 200k would've secured some kind of local obit, but he hasn't got much so far. His brother Matt has a much bigger channel so there's at least a mention on his Wikipedia page.

Lonnie Dench, whose wife who made global news in 2016 (and pretty much once a year since) after striking up a friendship with a black teenager she mistakenly invited to Thanksgiving dinner, has died from the 'rona. 

Cady Groves, an American singer/songwriter/youtuber, dies at 30.

No further details as of yet, but she's had two brothers die at the age of 28 so my best guess is overdose/suicide.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

No further details as of yet, but she's had two brothers die at the age of 28 so my best guess is overdose/suicide.

https://twitter.com/Codywaynegroves/status/1257069141984514055/photo/1

Based on what the brother still alive posted could be just her family has a history of some kind of undisclosed medical condition.

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

Family have said she was ill last autumn and that coroner had confirmed natural causes. Sounds like a congenital heart defect.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Family have said she was ill last autumn and that coroner had confirmed natural causes. Sounds like a congenital heart defect.

Sad because I wonder without this coronavirus whether she would she have had treatment, a check up or something.

38 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Paul Vasquez, of the viral Double Rainbow video, reportedly dead: https://www.modbee.com/news/local/article242633931.html

Had symptoms of coronavirus.

Refused to go to hospital saying that he had “no plans of dying in a hospital” and hoped it was just bad hayfever.

Symptoms got worse and died in the hospital anyway.

Darwin Award. :clap:

• Like 1