Paul Bearer

Andy Goram

Toenail cancer is no joke ask Bob Marley.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Toenail cancer is no joke ask Bob Marley.

Marley's devout rasta belief that "no blade shall pierce his skin" was a major factor. Unless there are verified photos of Goram sporting a full head of dreads a toking passionately whilst listening to loud dub sounds, I'm picking him for nowt where dead pools are concerned. 

• Haha 1

I don’t care what kind of cancer he has.  What he had was a mention in the Football thread and apart from Paul Bearer’s tiny little world with collapsing walls he isn’t worthy of a thread.  He was fine where he was. 

Deathlist.com: the only website where the Admins are the problem.

SC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

I don’t care what kind of cancer he has.  What he had was a mention in the Football thread and apart from Paul Bearer’s tiny little world with collapsing walls he isn’t worthy of a thread.  He was fine where he was. 

SC

Famous enough in Scotland for his own thread.  Don't like it? Scroll.

If I ever visit Deathlist.com, I'll be sure to watch out for that impersonator . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Marley's devout rasta belief that "no blade shall pierce his skin" was a major factor. Unless there are verified photos of Goram sporting a full head of dreads a toking passionately whilst listening to loud dub sounds, I'm picking him for nowt where dead pools are concerned. 

I was being sarcastic.

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

Stop whining.Paul is admin you are not get over it.

Plus Andy Goram is a big football name and it isn't looking very good for him at all reading the reports.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

What's with the Queen doll?

Must be a present.Probably bought as part of a jubilee related sale.Must be a fan of the Queen or the opposite where it is a sarcastic present to make him laugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

What's with the Queen doll?

History suggests he may perhaps possibly ever-so-slightly have some minor, barely worth mentioning allegiance to the British crown and a dislike of people from elsewhere, especially papists.

• Thanks 1

Wanted to post it yesterday, anyway hospitalised.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

Looking at the calendar and his prognosis, he could be the source of Betty White levels of chaos come New Year!

The Piers Sellers of 2022?

• Like 1

Just noting, the Record's updated to reveal what cancer it is: Stage IV esophageal :skull:

• Like 4

Erm, six months is extremely optimistic in that case.

• Like 2

Which of the two Andy Gorams is ill? (Sorry, old old joke)

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

Looking at the calendar and his prognosis, he could be the source of Betty White levels of chaos come New Year!

Be shocked if he makes it that far. 6 months on the optimistic end of things IMO by looking at him 

Anyway, sad news, though there is a small part of me counting the months on my fingers and thinking - purely for deadpooling reasons - that it's inconvenient it isn't eight months as that would lead us into January 2023. Sadly even six months is probably optimistic.

My dad died of oesophageal cancer so I'm not making light of it. It's a horrible way to go and thoughts are with him, friends and family and the wider footballing community. 

• Sad 1