Spade_Cooley

Bernie Ecclestone

I wonder if  it is early signs of dementia watching the video.I know he has always held abnoxious views but the loss of filter makes me wonder .I mean dementia at 91 isn't uncommon and that was a rambling unfiltered rant.Either that or he is just so old rich and retired so doesn't give a shit. 

• Like 1

The firearm incident last month makes me wonder if he might be going senile also.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

I wonder if  it is early signs of dementia watching the video.I know he has always held abnoxious views but the loss of filter makes me wonder .I mean dementia at 91 isn't uncommon and that was a rambling unfiltered rant.Either that or he is just so old rich and retired so doesn't give a shit. 

This.

He's going nowhere imminently.

6 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Possibly but he's always been a cunt

Cunts that have little filter still get dementia though.Usually picked up later as well as everyone assumes it is simply them being an absolute bellend.

• Like 1

He sure is Deathlist-material. His remarks remind me of Johannes Heesters, who was interviewed just before his 105th birthday and said Adolf Hitler was a kind guy. Trying to tone it down by saying 'well, to me he was' didn't really work out. 

• Like 4

He surely has to be a lock for next years list.

On 30/06/2022 at 20:34, I.R.Baboon said:

He sure is Deathlist-material. His remarks remind me of Johannes Heesters, who was interviewed just before his 105th birthday and said Adolf Hitler was a kind guy. Trying to tone it down by saying 'well, to me he was' didn't really work out. 

To be honest I always thought that was a bit unfair to Heesters.. The question he was asked (in Dutch, a language he no longer spoke well after so many years in Germany) was about what Hitler was like personally. He wasn't asked about his views on the nazi era, but about what Heesters thought of him when he met Hitler back then.. It really feels like a setup when you watch the clip.

What a trainwreck of an interview with Ecclestone. Holy shit :blink: 

Better hope they monitor him as he might decide to flee to Moscow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

https://news.sky.com/story/bernie-ecclestone-charged-with-fraud-following-investigation-says-cps-12649985

Charged with Fraud

Wonder will he try an Ernest Saunders. 

What, like...he was short of money so needed to dodge some tax?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

What, like...he was short of money so needed to dodge some tax?

If only he hadn't bought his daughter 50M quids worth of jewellery so it could get nicked. 

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Pleads guilty to fraud. 

Hmmm, it's not as if you could simply mislay that kind of cash. Yer man's 93 in 16 days, I'm thinking the Ernest Saunders defence beckons, pre-Alzheimers, or summat where he's not exactly the full blown medical problem but he's unfit to face the charges. Oh, on second thoughts, scrub that - he's copped and agreed to pay according to BBC, so a hefty £653 million is incoming to the national coffers, they could - like - build a few hospitals, or summat: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67088503

Whilst we're on that subject, Saunders wiki page has brief details of the entertaining shenanigans regarding his brain problems that attended his trial, oh aye, and...he's 88 in a few days and remains obitable as fuck: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Saunders

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Being described as frail. 

Easily tested, frankly - ring up the local rugby team and see who's up for drop-kicking him over the posts!

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Being described as frail. 

He's about as frail as a 3 year old pedigree racehorse. What bollocks.

I think he should be locked up, just for the goatee if nothing else.

Agree that he looks about as vulnerable as a lorry load of gravel.

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2023 at 16:56, The Old Crem said:

Doesn’t look very frail here to me. 

Didn't see any video yet, but he was walking around on his own (without cane) at the Brazil GP yesterday and talking to reporters.

11 hours ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

He's as healthy as ever, looked very well.

Should make 95 without any issues (barring assassination)

A friend of mine is very deep in the racing world, to the point where his grandfather is great friends of Mario Andretti and said grandpa used to know all kinds of big name celebrity racers back in the 50s and 60s. My friend has extensive connections, work and personal, throughout F1 and NASCAR as a result of his family and his various employment over the years. Apparently Bernie is mentally and physically sharp, at least when I asked my mate about it 10 minutes ago. Schumacher on the other hand...

6 minutes ago, Comped said:

Schumacher on the other hand...

Does he have any new inside information on Schumacher?

• Like 1