TQR

The Next Tory Leader

Who’ll Be The Next Tory Leader?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 03/09/2022 at 23:56, TQR said:

Jennifer Lopez, 53, taken 2 days ago:

397C34F9-17D4-497B-93AE-5FB8BE0D0E60.thumb.jpeg.74577d44f902ffc35f71e8a09d4f9a9b.jpeg

Therese’’’’’’’’’’’ (put the accents where you want them) Coffey, 50, taken 4 weeks ago:

4EA1086C-8EAB-44E9-903C-BFC2F84FB5F4.thumb.jpeg.91ff4a8365a34981fc714d76cf448e94.jpeg

Being a Tory cunt ages you. Don’t do it.

I'm impressed you managed to get a photo of them outside the same house!  

• Haha 3

On 14/08/2022 at 23:22, the_engineer said:

I wonder if they're building up this manufactured 'energy crisis' and talking about £5000 bills next year (society won't function and will begin to collapse with energy bills that high) and how it'll keep rising so Liz can come in and say she's putting in a new cap after the October rise (already more than doubled in price btw by then) and take all the glory and 'win' over the British public. Media will praise her for putting an end to the energy crisis and majority of the sheep will lap it up as they toddle off to get some more sheep dip. Just like sheep some get slaughtered some get fleeced.

Yea pretty much as I expected. The establishment is very predictable. 

Having been the first to call it for Truss in the poll do I win a prize or get in the HoF?

Thought not...