gcreptile

Alex Jones

It had to happen...

Thread for right-wing conspiracy "theorist" and the Rush Limbaugh of Generation X, Alex Jones. He's looked like 50 or older for a couple years now, but is only 48 years old.

Looks like a walking heart attack and is being litigated into bankruptcy. Also, the contents of his phone have accidentally been leaked to the January 6th commission.

My nr. 1 candidate for faking his death in the near future.

Alex Jones Trial: Judge Denies Request For Mistrial After Jones' Attorney  Mistakenly Sends Texts To Opposing Counsel

• Like 1

He sounds like he’s started drinking his own Kool Aid, he could well end up being gunned down by local cops after going off on one, or shot by one of his alt-right/incel devotees, or his best friend…

Honestly looks like a normal 48 year old man. This is honestly the rare time where I think there's no point in starting a thread here.

3 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Honestly looks like a normal 48 year old man. This is honestly the rare time where I think there's no point in starting a thread here.

Hell yeah, if you want a bespoke thread for a presenter with a very personal touch, surely Alan Brazil is a better candidate. 

• Like 1

45 Million dollars in punitive damages... and thats just one family. There are three more cases in the near future and 21 more dead kids.

8 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I agree on him looking his age, especially in the picture gcreptile posted - that said, given that he's being sued into oblivion, there some case going on w/ his ex-wife, the Jan 6th committee, potential perjury charges depending on how much the courts really want to fuck with him...

He's likely going to age a million years in the next 12 months, and he's definitely a "take a fly on him just in case" candidate

He has been reckless with information in his possession.  If you are a believer in conspiracy theories does he know too much to live or if he is discredited will anyone ever believe anything he says again?

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

He has been reckless with information in his possession.  If you are a believer in conspiracy theories does he know too much to live or if he is discredited will anyone ever believe anything he says again?

The big question isn't whether his damaged brand recovers it's whether he's weakened the team, of Art Bell/Alex Jones wannabees. My guess is he's opened the legal floodgates for them to be weakened, but it'll take more than this to stop people believing such shit

• Like 1

14 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

He might need a pay rise as he owes the Sandy Hookers another $965m.

Looks like he didn't get that raise, since he went on air begging his viewers for money so he can file appeals. 

• Like 1