drol

Peter Tobin

With the news of Peter Tobin being once again in very miserable conditions and the fact equally despicable Peter Sutcliffe scored for the DL, here's a thread to discuss Scotland's worst serial killer.

• Like 5

Usually I'm not one to post such things, but... God damnit, can't he just fucking die?

• Like 8

picked him in AO Deadpool as everyone was mentioning him in December last year but I don't even know who he is : can someone explain to me what he's infamous for and what are his health problems ? 

Is there any chance he'll be the next Ian Brad/Durst on the list or is he less famous than them ? 

20 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

picked him in AO Deadpool as everyone was mentioning him in December last year but I don't even know who he is : can someone explain to me what he's infamous for and what are his health problems ? 

Is there any chance he'll be the next Ian Brad/Durst on the list or is he less famous than them ? 

He’s a pretty odious serial killer, believed to be responsible for more murders than the authorities can pin on him. It is widely believed that he was ‘Bible John’ - a notorious serial murderer who has so far evaded justice. The only reason people don’t want this piece of filth to die is that families of his possible victims are still looking for closure - but we know he will never tell them.

It is believed he has terminal cancer and judging by the picture, I can believe that. 

• Thanks 1

He was also questioned at Fraserburgh Police Station, which is his real claim to fame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

He is a serial child rapist and killer, convicted of several murders but believed to be responsible for several cold cases over the last 60 years. He was likely responsible for at least one of the Bible John murders in the 1960s, one of Scotland's most notorious unsolved murder cases. He also has a record of trying to frame others from his crimes, of admitting he killed more people but refusing to say who, and of faking health issues to troll the surviving families of his victims.

In words I never use, he is a legitimately evil person, and can't die soon enough.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

He is a serial child rapist and killer, convicted of several murders but believed to be responsible for several cold cases over the last 60 years. He was likely responsible for at least one of the Bible John murders in the 1960s, one of Scotland's most notorious unsolved murder cases. He also has a record of trying to frame others from his crimes, of admitting he killed more people but refusing to say who, and of faking health issues to troll the surviving families of his victims.

In words I never use, he is a legitimately evil person, and can't die soon enough.

Looking at my 2022 picks in the two pools I'm still active in - I beg to differ. 1 Jan would suit me fine.

• Haha 1

Looks likely he will go, end of November

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Philip said:

Looks likely he will go, end of November

Advent avalanche gold if he doesn't

• Like 2

I’d like to offer up “Peter Tobin the hole” as a headline!

• Haha 1

What a pity.

Nice to be able to celebrate a death. 

• Like 3

To use a quote from a myriad of people across this site referring to those deceased and godawful, one should never say anything bad about the dead, only good. Peter Tobin is dead. Good. 

• Like 3

Turns out this is a good day after all. 

• Like 1

I'll start the campaign for Fraserburgh Police Station's blue plaque...

• Like 1