Drewsky1211

The 11th Death of 2022

The 11th Death of 2022  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was torn between Jimmy C and Pele... Gone for JC.

• Like 1

Inshallah Kissinger finally makes it to Satan's front door :bow:

• Like 2

Hurd it through the grapevine that Douglas is next to go.

• Like 2

The list started with 8 Kennedy Center Honorees. 3 have gone so far (Poitier, Lynn & Lansbury) and given 2 of those have gone in the last 2 weeks and these things come in threes... think it might be one of the remaining 5 - van Dyke, Bennett, Belafonte, Brooks or Ronstadt.

Given he's known to be in the most decline of the lot I think I'll go with Bennett...

• Like 2

Ted kaczynski

• Like 1

So the last two Official DeathList 'hits' Loretta Lynn and Angela Lansbury were on consecutive Tuesdays.  Will tommorrow continue this trend and make it three hits in three consecutive Tuesdays?

Maybe even a pattern of a 'hit' every Tuesday until the end of the year... anything is possible!

• Like 3

Not going to get sucked into Leslie P's trap again - he's clearly one of the Immortals - gone for Brooks. 

• Like 3

On 11/10/2022 at 22:01, etib80 said:

Dick Van Dyke.

no reason but a lot of "favorite" of the DL are died this year, so ... (even if he looks great in his last pictures). 

This aged well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

This aged well. 

Wdym

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

For some reason I felt inspired to change my vote too JLL....

Same her aswell

• Like 1

I would not be surprised if he dies tonight or tomorrow. It seems that after these premature announcements, the person in question lives at most another 24 hours. Some examples are Joe Paterno, Tom Petty and most recently, Tony Dow.

EDIT: Of course it might be just be total BS.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Undead In Ohio said:

I would not be surprised if he dies tonight or tomorrow. It seems that after these premature announcements, the person in question lives at most another 24 hours. Some examples are Joe Paterno, Tom Petty and most recently, Tony Dow.

Deaths like Tom Petty are not really a case of misreporting.  He died, they attempted to bring him back but were eventually unsuccessful.  There are also cases like Anne Heche where she had unsurvivable injuries but was kept technically alive to enable organ donation.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Deaths like Tom Petty are not really a case of misreporting.  He died, they attempted to bring him back but were eventually unsuccessful.  There are also cases like Anne Heche where she had unsurvivable injuries but was kept technically alive to enable organ donation.

DMX was reported dead while he was on life support, but I think what happened there was friends/family saying their goodbyes.

• Like 2

Tanya Roberts and Julie Strains were also falsely pronounced dead, before their eventual deaths.

• Like 1