ixion

Patrick Macnee

Do you think if we keep up this pointless babble that poor Patrick will make it to a second forum page. I mean he has been here since 2005 and not made it yet.

I'll do my bit...

Remember this?

At just under 2 minutes it is mercifully short!

Guest Your friendly Joker

If he's an Avenger why have I not seen him in the movie???

If he's an Avenger why have I not seen him in the movie???

Hardy har har

• Like 1

Fantastic guy, hope he goes on for a good few more years

Happy Birthday to Patrick MacNee. 91 Today shares his birthday with ZZG, Denis Norden and Rick Astley.

Happy Birthday to Patrick MacNee. 91 Today shares his birthday with ZZG, Denis Norden and Rick Astley.

Rick Astley looks bloody good for 91 though, doesn't he!

• Like 7

Remember this?

No,although ive heard the song its before even my time!!

Honor is 87 years old and, going by the last time I saw her, I still would.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Saw Patrick McNee on the TV awards show a couple of weeks ago, paying tribute to Joanna Lumley.He looked pretty good'although understandably for 91 a bit frail.Not likely to die this year by the look of t hings.You can't always judge by looks of course..

Honor Blackman on front cover of Woman's Weekley talking about breast cancer and turning down a CBE.

Not sure if this is anything new but despite my committment to the Deathlist I am not going to stand in Sainsburys and read Woman's Weekley to find out more.

• Like 1

Honor Blackman on front cover of Woman's Weekley talking about breast cancer and turning down a CBE.

Not sure if this is anything new but despite my committment to the Deathlist I am not going to stand in Sainsburys and read Woman's Weekley to find out more.

Fickle bastard.

• Like 1

I know what you mean.

It must be our age.

When we were younger we could have got a stiffy looking through the female underwear section of a Freemans catalogue let alone a well thumbed copy of Womans Weekly.

Mind you, I never got mine out while flicking through the said pages in Sainsburys.

• Like 3

Maybe she finally agreed to play naked tennis with Patrick Macnee and suffered a heart attack ! :P

Yesterday Patrick celebrated his 92nd Birthday making him five years to the day younger than Zsa Zsa.

And exactly the same day as fellow Deathlist candidate Denis Norden!

• Like 1

I just found this unbelievably hilarious couple of sentences while I was randomly browsing Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Macnee

Macnee is an avid nudist, sometimes to the dismay of his friends and co-stars. He once invited Honor Blackman to watch him play tennis in the nude, an invitation she declined.
  • Like 1

Wondered what he & Grace Jones were doing in the carwash

• Like 1

Diana Rigg has recently stated ( cant find the article) that his body is fine but his mind is not.......or summat.

I just found this unbelievably hilarious couple of sentences while I was randomly browsing Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Macnee
Macnee is an avid nudist, sometimes to the dismay of his friends and co-stars. He once invited Honor Blackman to watch him play tennis in the nude, an invitation she declined.

Perhaps he wanted Honor Blackman to be in the nude while she watched him play tennis

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Funnily enoiugh in the past week I've seen Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg in James Bond films.I'm watching them all from start to finish. Just took a fancy to do it for some reason.

Are you Alan Partridge?